A bug fix release of the Sga 2 Sgb utility. This tool allows you to unpack SGA maps to SGB using as friendly GUI.
- Fixed COMDLG32.OCX issue.
Sga 2 Sgb is a GUI designed by Phrozen to help you unpack SGA CoH maps into SGB maps
One reason someone might want to do such a thing is if they have difficulties playing
SGA maps over Relic Online.
Sga 2 Sgb is for non-commercial use only.
Sga2Sgb.exe ---> GUI to convert SGA to SGB files
1. Run Sga2Sgb.exe
2. The first time you run it, it will ask you if you want to set the Archive.exe path
3. Click yes
4. If it isnt already there by default, browse to your CoH installation directory
5. Select the Archive.exe in that directory and click Open
6. Next to the SGA In box click the ... button to browse
7. Browse to the SGA file that you want to convert and click open
8. Next to the SGB Out box click the ... button to browse
9. Browse to your CoH installation directory then click the plus sign on WW2 then click data, then ok
10. Press Process and you will see the program convert the files and they should now be
accessable in CoH
Note: Please remove the sga file from your CoH directory as having the Sga and Sgb can cause conflicts