This is the first stable SEFC version and is now the main/full version for updates! READ MORE ---->
ATTENTION: I recommend reinstalling main versions completely but backing up important files beforehand. Read the "SEFC Backup files Guide.txt" file in the SEFC folder so you can backup and replace your game data.
- Unpack the .rar file with WinRar or 7-zip in the SWAT4 folder then delete the .rar file.
- After that you should have the unpacked "SEFCommunityModv7" file in the "SWAT4" folder.
- Do not replace files in the normal SEF folder! SEF Community Mod has its own folder "SEFCommunityModv7"!
- I recommend to have ONLY one "SEFCommunityModv7" folder with the latest version in the "SWAT4" folder.
- SEFC can only be played in multiplayer if everyone uses the same version!
This is how the correct installation looks like in the "SWAT4" folder:
SEF Community Mod v7.10 (stable) (main version) Changelog:
- Added missing melee animations for both rem870 versions (thanks to ToXxy for the hint)
- Added pump sound for both rem870 versions (thanks to EFdee for the hint)
- Fixed wrong sound for the less lethal rem870 (thanks to ToXxy for the hint)
- Added missing melee animations for some M4A1 models
- Added some missing animations for some new weapons
- Added "SEFC backup files guide.txt" file
- Added "SEF_Community_Multiplayer.txt" file
- Added new default music "Night Lovell Type Beat “Leash” (Prod. NetuH)" (thanks to NetuH)
- Removed unnecessary content (The .rar file could be reduced by 21 MB.)
- Integrated "DOOR IS OPEN" properly that means missing or wrong "Copy that" recordings should be fixed now in singleplayer
- Added (temporary) kimber1911 muzzle flash
- New MD5 files
- New source files