Due to changes in diplomacy of bandit factions the mod required some reworking. All factions have received their own territory and no longer fight eachother (only all other spawns). The Shifting Sands has been improved substantially. Spawns have been improved and rebalanced for the new territories. Less bugs, more fun. :)
The mod has now been updated for 1.4.1 and Custom Spawns has been updated (1.2.5!). Enjoy!
Compatible with killing bandits raise relations! Finally a reason to clear the crime!
I highly recommend downloading the Bannerlord Mod Launcher. Load orders are currently the biggest causes of crashes and launching the game through the direct .exe continuously changes load order for the worst.
Translators: Now contains strings. Feel free to translate and redistribute!
Banners by /u/Haedvig (Crimson Cartel), /u/jannoinks (Iron Fist), /u/Noslack8 (Seven Scimitars) and /u/iq4153333 (Kingslayers & Blackwater Pirates)!
You can edit the config file of CustomSpawns to turn on debug mode. This will show you where parties spawn (in case you are impatient).
You can download Ardonnay's Troop Changer if you want to recruit troops yourself in Towns/Villages (this is NOT a requirement of this mod, it is an additional feature).
This mod adds new factions, save games without the faction in them will not be compatible.
Step 0: If you had an old version, verify your game files! You may have old versions of SPClans.XML or SPCultures.XML.
1. Install the Custom Spawns Clean API OR the entire Calradia at War mod (no need to install both! Pick the clean API if you only want Scum and Villainy troops/parties).
2. Download the Scum and Villainy 13.0.0. mod!
3. Extract the .rar into your Bannerlord folder and tick the boxes in the launcher for both the Custom Spawns Clean API (or Calradia at War) and the ScumAndVillainy mod.
4. Don't forget to unblock the DLL if your windows blocks it!
5. Optionally download Ardonnay's Troop Changer (choose the correct version!!!) to allow the criminals to be recruited in towns/villages. If you are using this function, make sure to save and load the game after you start. Also please carefully read the mod page for more information.
When you boot up the game, bottom-left should show the mod is functioning properly.
Highly Recommended Mods
Kill Bandits Raise Relations (works with all added factions!)
Ardonnay's Troop Changer (to allow troops to be recruited in towns)
Kaoses Party Sizes (change the party sizes of all Custom Spawns parties)
Movements of Calradia (another Custom Spawns mod, more neutral/helpful factions)
Manhunters (another mod by Anopey, it adds civilian manhunters, they will fight both factions)
Buy Patrols (protect your villages from criminal activity)
Recruitable (recruit those high-tier criminals! They have no values!)
Party AI Overhaul (allow your own gang/faction to only recruit criminals! You can do this by selecting the Brawler, Scum and Vagabond troop trees)
Distinguished Service (put those Scouting, Leadership and Trade skills of Spies, Overseers and Smugglers to good use! They make great companions!)
Scum & Villainy: Organized Crime (The Underworld Rises)
Developer: Fireman, nyanarchist (parts of dialogue), ComradeCheekiBreeki (Pirate Captain) & Anopey (for making CustomSpawns)!
This mod requires the Clean API of the Custom Spawns mod:
Install it and do not forget to activate it in the launcher along with the Scum and Villainy module!
Major props to Anopey!
Ever thought it was weird that gangs play such a big role in the cities, but there was never a sight of any organized crime? Well now there is!
This mod adds organized crime to the game. Several new parties will roam the map harrassing villagers and caravans. Migrating clans will actually migrate to other cities and slavers will sell off their own children for profit. Smuggling and fencing stolen goods will be present on the overhead map.
The Kingpin is the leader of the Crimson Cartel and rules the deserts and steppes of Calradia. The Robber Baron leads the Iron Fist and roams around in the Empire and Vlandia. Finally the Warlord rules the Kingslayers, who are readying themselves for a war against all kingdoms and nobility.
1. New Hideouts (e.g. Gang Hideouts, Slave Markets, Smuggler's Den, Pirate's Cove)
2. New Parties that spawn all through Calradia! (e.g. Vandals, Slave Catchers, Coin Collectors, Gang Patrols, Smuggler Caravans)
3. New troops! In total three reasonable troop trees, adding a total of 50 units (with regional variations!).
4. New events! Random events with huge riots, revolts and manhunts. Special troops appear through events!
Organized crime has five own troop trees. Each troop has at least four item sets (most between 6-12), so that not all troops look the same while in combat.