A patch that includes only v1.3.1's additions. Add this onto your 1.3 game to install them. Full changelog available in the description.
- Removed the FastExtension and FastText libraries.
- Allows the game to be compiled on Blitz3D v1.108c, rather than v1.106.
- Includes bug fixes relating to newer versions of Windows.
- Gamma changes will now take effect in windowed mode.
- Updated the world model textures and icons for documents and notes.
- Improved SCP-1499-1's AI.
- Changed the way SCP-049 spawns in its containment chamber.
- Emily Ross' badge and some SCP-1162 can now be put in the clipboard
- The "Other difficulty factors" setting now changes
- The music and sound effects volume sliders are now saved.
- Improvements to how documents are loaded.
- Fixed a bug that caused saved games to load up NPCs with incorrect internal IDs, causing them to be assigned to incorrect events or crashing.
- Fixed the surveillance room's event breaking when reloading from a save.
- Fixed collision bugs in the surveillance room and shared conference room.
- SCP-106 and SCP-372 will no longer appear in SCP-1499's landscape.
- Fixed crashes relating to SCP-1048-A's event.