Schoolgirls Love Tentacles - Alpha Demo January 19th, 2014
New features this Patch:
- 2 players! You can now play a very bare-bones version of "Pass and Play Multiplayer" using this build. There is still a lot of work to be done on this, but it is our first step toward multiplayer!
- Hands are now implemented! Your hand of cards can be found along the bottom center of the screen. You can currently score cards in your hand, but swapping cards between the table and your hand is very buggy at the moment.
- Scoring combos that reach a point where no valid sharing targets exist (i.e. you get backed into a corner with adjacent characters) now will properly end your combo as soon as you try to click on an invalid target.
- Marina now properly gives kisses since your hand actually exists now. (She's quite happy about it)
- Occasionally cards will spawn invisibly. They still exist and can even be used as normal. TEMPORARY SOLUTION: Moving the camera and/or swapping the invisible cards with visible cards will often cause the invisible cards to pop back into existence.
- Heartbreakers need to be given adjusted textures due to a small error in their texture files.
- The in-game tutorial overlay will often not properly display at many resolutions. This should not affect gameplay since it will be invisible and unclickable if it occurs, but we are trying to fix it anyways. If you see this behaving strangely, please let us know in the bug report.
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.
Thank you for playing the prototype! You can check out a newer version we recently uploaded as well.