Schleichfahrt 1.0h Deutschpatch =================== !!IMPORTANT!! : Before installation, make sure that SilentHunter V is patched to version 1.20! A new campaign has to be started so all modifications will take effect. The tutorial can be played with a few restrictions.
German patch for Schleichfahrt 1.0h
Original description translated to english:
This Mod offers:
- an extended campaign (Open Horizons II - Trevally),
- Ports equipped with many additional objects (Harbor_Addition_Environment_Enhancement MOD v0.5 - HanSolo78),
- improved AI (Intelligent Random AI - TheDarkWraith),
- over 140 new ship types (mtns - uekel),
- and much more ...
It consists of two parts, to be flexible when choosing the user interface (UI).
"Schleichfahrt!!" has no UI included. You can use it with DrJones' "MaGui" or with reaper7's "Ui-Boat".
- Part 1 (currently 1.0a) Gamefront.com
- user interface and related mods (see UI)
- Part 2 (currently 1.0h) Gamefront.com
using JSGME recommended.
Personally I use:
CSPMagui by DrJones Beta v 2.0 Subsim.com
(Caution Mod is in a subfolder of the same name!)
IO_StrategicMap_4_2_Beta_for_CSPMagui by DrJones Beta v 2.0 Subsim.com
IO_MapCourseLine_normal pencil_mod (found at: "A set of mods for IO map")
MineField Map for IO_StrategicMap_for_CSPMagui Subsim.com
Possible additional mods (install after Part2)
Original keyboard layout
So altogether it looks like this:
CSPMagui by DrJones Beta v 2.0
IO_StrategicMap_4_2_Beta_for_CSPMagui by DrJones Beta v 2.0
MineField Map for IO_StrategicMap_for_CSPMagui
Since the MaGui is new for many, you can find here: Forums-de.ubi.com an explanation of the controls. Thanks a lot for KaleunKamikaze!
And, of course, a big THANKS to the "builder" of the additional objects! In the attached documentation you will find a list of these.