One of the most long-awaited mods restores the highly desired scabbards. This mod adds 17 scabbard models to all swords. Additionally, a new sword with its unique model have been introduced to the game.
changes in version 1.04:
- Added compatibility with Full Combat Rebalance v1.5.
changes in version 1.03:
- Fixed issue with unneeded scabbard at waist when using meteorite swords.
changes in version 1.02:
- Removed the option with scabbards for all NPCs. Scabbards visible on all NPCs drastically reduced game's performance regardless of computer and sometimes even made the game unplayable.
- Added compatibility with final version of FCR mod 1.2.
changes in version 1.01:
- Added recommended option in installer with scabbards only for Geralt, not for NPCs.
- For compatibility between mods forged swords model is reverted back to original.
- Fixed issue with forged sword which didn't create scabbard.
- Fixed issue with act 3 Yeavin which wear his sword on the back instead on the belt.
- In rare cases, the same scabbard on the same character, once lie properly on the sword, other time it's positioned incorrectly. The reason why this happens is unknown. It's the same scabbard, the same NPC, same files, same settings but the game somehow manage to break it.
- Scabbard might lower game's performance in resource hungry areas. That's because with additional scabbard models the game is reaching engine' limitations.
- Scabbards might be seen in camera during dialogues when Geralt is not on screen.
- In rare cases scabbard might appear on the ground. If that happens just reequip the sword or sword slot in inventory.