Version 1.6, with many improvements, see discerption for all changes.
Version 1.6 of the mod.
Other versions don't need this version to work. Simply delete the old version and copy in new version.
1. Use 7-zip or win-rar to extract the 7z file (I suggest using 7-zip (https://www.7-zip.org/) as it is free)
2. Copy the extracted folder into your rome total war directory and copy the roman rebels shortcut to your desktop
3. Enjoy :)
If you have an old version delete the old version and copy in the new version.
Discord server: Discord.gg
Changes from v1.5:
- Roman Rebel Centurions (mounted and infantry) now have capes
- Removed the prologue option from the single player menu
- Fixed mounted centurions attack animation
- Horse archers, medium cavalry and early general unit now have a mounted centurion and standard
- Fixed unit cards for Greek hoplites, rebel horse archers, rebel legionary, hastati, peasants and velites
- Model changed for legionary archers and unit card/info card updated accordingly
- Added unit Spanish bull warriors
- Upgraded faction symbol
- Changed female legionary voice
- Small tweak to female legionary texture and emperor’s cohort texture + model
- Completely changed models for horse archers and armoured town watch with unit cards updated
- Changed unit name “armoured town watch” to “dismounted horse archers”
- Change unit name “naked eastern maidens” to “Eastern maiden skirmishers” and changed description, plus small model and texture change
- Fixed many recruitment bug where prinicpes would be available for roman rebels, added bull warriors as recruitable unit for roman rebels
- Added custom sprites for most roman rebel units