This is Route Pillage Mod 0.1 for Civilization IV, created by TheLopez.
Route Pillage Mod v0.1
Patch Compatibility: v1.61
MP Compatible: ?
With the changes this mod introduces you will be able to pillage/destroy routes separately from improvements. This way you will be able to disconnect inland enemy cities from their trade networks prior to invasions, slow down enemy troops approach to your cities, etc.
1) Unzip this into the "civ4_install_folderMods" folder.
2) Open the CivilizationIV.ini configuration file
3) Change the Mod line to read: Mod = ModsRoute Pillage Mod
4) Load the game.
5) Then play as normal.
- Adds a new unit action called "Pillage Route" allowing players to pillage routes separately
-----Notes to Modmakers-----
If you want to use the Route Pillage Mod in your mod I have tried to make things as easy as possible for you. In the SDK files I have added // < Route Pillage Start > and // < Route Pillage End > in all of the places that I have made changes.
- Setup Road Pillage Mod infrastructure
- Added the code neccessary for pillaging routes separately from improvements
-----===Credits & Thanks===-----
Composite Mod - readme.txt format
For proposing the idea for this mod