Version 4.7 offers much new content and improvements, focusing mainly on streamlining and updating the trait system, re-introducing several Yellow River ports and minor map alterations, creating a new unit for Lu Bu's faction, as well as fixing some bugs and other outstanding issues.
The v4.7 Update cleans up the numerous character traits found in the mod, re-adds some Yellow River ports and makes minor commandery border adjustments, introduces the new 'Flying Cavalry' unique unit for Lu Bu's faction, and fixes an error in the Lu Bu mission script.
Important notice: Must have both the Rise of Three Kingdoms 4.5 Full Release and RoTK v4.6 Update installed prior to installing this update. Is NOT save-game compatible (will break saves).
Version 4.7.000 - 28 April 2021
- Fixed coding error with Lu Bu's missions that resulted in being unable to progress past a certain point
- Overhauled dozens of +Authority traits to now give +Popularity instead
- Replaced Beastmaster feat with new Drillmaster feat (Increases bodyguard experience)
- Replaced Transport feat with new Prepared Defense feat (Increased defense when attacked with 100% MP remaining)
- Night Attack feat now provides night battle command bonuses
- Logistics feat now works in tandem with the supply system traits
- Removed supply trait triggers that improperly reduced supply levels in friendly territory
- Increased chances to improve supply levels while in friendly terriory (field and forts)
- Increased bonuses for each threshold for winning battles, taking camps, & capturing cities
- Renamed Tax Man to Bureaucrat, Miner to Prospector, Fabulously Rich to Affluent, Powerful Trader to Monger
- Overhauled feat descriptions
- Most character-specific FEATs renamed to EVENTs
- All multi-stage character-specific EVENTs are now titles at stage 1, but must still be unlocked before providing text and bonuses
- All character specific literary MASTERPIECEs are initially fully readable, but must be unlocked before providing bonuses
- Modified numerous feat bonuses and penalties
- Removed all text references to FIXED, ASSISTANCE, & CONTINGENT feats
- Fu Tong, Dian Wei, & Zhou Tai given +2 Hit Points due to their historical tenacity and toughness
- Changed Lu Bu's spouse to Lady Wei, as it was historically - Diao Chan remains as concubine/ancillary
- Increased age of Lu Bu's children
- Fixed Xu Huang spawning for wrong faction when playing as Lu Bu
- Changed Wei Xu's bio to reflect his familial relationship to Lu Bu
- New unique unit for Lu Bu's faction: Flying Cavalry
- Bingzhou Cavalry now exclusive to Henei faction
- Re-added Yellow River ports to Anyi, Luoyang, Dingtao, Donglai, and Linzi
- Jiyin commandery (Dingtao) now has access to Yellow River
- Replaced references to city of "Zhuo" with "Fanyang"
- New portrait for Qiuliju
- Fixed names for various Wuhuan, Di, and Xiongnu characters
- Fixed biographies for various Wuhuan, Di, and Xiongnu characters
- A number of text corrections and fixes
To install the update, run the installer and point toward your main Medieval II Total War directory and allow to overwrite.