An update to the "Rogue Focus Classic" addon.
'I wanted an addon that show me Combo Points, Energy as well as Energy Ticks in one simple addon, so I decided to create Rogue Focus.'
VoidRaider, original Rogue Focus author.
Rogue Focus has been created by VoidRaider (previously called Hunteryal), over time adding lots of bars not configurable and, in my opinion, losing the main purpose of this addon: show energy bar, combo bar and energy ticks in a simple and unique block.
So I've mostly rewritten this addon to remove bugs and add new features, and now works for both Rogues and Druids in Cat Form.
You can also activate window when in stealth, in combat, in other cases, and with all the possible combinations of these options. ;)
An audible ticks options has been added to "listen" the energy ticks. You can also have the ability to lock the addon window in order to don't interfere with mouse clicks.
Thanks to the following people which I made use of their code:
* Masso, the original creator of MassoComboBar.
* VectorAN, the original creator of EnergyWatch.
* VoidRaider, the original creator of Rogue Focus.
* Dridzt, for "Frame lock" and "Audible energy ticks" options.
* All the people that in various comments suggested features and bug solutions.