Rise of the Eagles update 1.3. Patch notes in the description.
RotE 1.3 patch notes
Honestly too many to count. I have fixed a plethora of logic errors and scripting mistakes,
including wrong faction assignment to units, impossibility of recruitment in certain regions,
wrongly assigned traits, spelling mistakes in battlemodels.modeldb, and more.
Campaign \ General:
- Added proper description of strengths and weaknesses to factions.
- Poland is now playable.
- Sublime State of Persia is now playable.
- Fixed missing names for certain generals
- Added banners and updated symbols when needed
- Fixed flickering faction symbols and standard medieval symbols showing in place of my own
- The "Horses" resource which is important for acquiring mounted units now has a clearly visible floating card in regions that possess it, so you can plan in advance where to go and what to conquer
- Reduced number of skirmishers (men) by -5 for all light infantry units
- Adjusted values for skirmishing \ intercepting enemy with missiles so that the AI stays further away from dangerous situations and hopefully will retreat more and better
As always please consider sending feedback. Enjoy.