This is a combination mod for MTWII. It includes a number of popular mods as well as some of authors ideas and file changes.
Forgot to mention in the readme, Install this into a clean copy of your M2TW folder. If you are running a previous version of Rise of Kings, delete the Rise of Kings folder.
I. Run the install application, target your main M2TW directory. Default should be C://Program Files/SEGA/Medieval 2 Total War.
II. After installation, copy the "fmv" and "sounds" folder from the main M2TW data folder into Rise of Kings/data folder.
- Updated Anno Domini to v0.9.2b
- Updated Darth Mod Light to Open Source 15
- Updated Ultimate AI to v1.2 Beta 5
- Added Deus Lo Vult field script
- Removed Titles, Civil War, Princesses, Privy Council Mod (Conflicts with AD titles)
- Removed Orientis's Vices and Virtues (Already included in AD)
- Removed Anno Domini's expanded.txt
- Updated Darth Mod to v1.2 with Open Source 01-12-07
- Updated Ultimate AI to v1.0
- Updated Titles, Civil War, Princesses, Privy Council to v1.7
- Updated Orientis's Vices and Virtues to v1.2
- Removed Byzantine Reskin (full version only)
- Updated Ultimate AI to v0.7 (Replaced SW diplomacy for more consistency)
- Updated Titles, Bishops, Princesses, Privy Council to v1.4
- Updated Orientis's Vices & Virtues to v1.1
- Updated DarthMod MTWII to v1.1 (Includes Darthmod Open Source, replaces DariusEGs Battle Mechanics)
- Added Lands to Conquer Settlement Mechanics
- Added Sky + Blood Mod v1.0
- Added fixed expanded.txt (Anno Domini)
- Added parts of mel26s EDB.txt
- Updated Anno Domini to v0.9.1
- Updated Shaba Wangy's Diplomacy to v1.5 Beta (Diplomacy AI)
- Updated Titles, Bishops, Princesses, Privy Council to v1.3
- Updated DariusEGs Battle Mechanics to v0.8
- Added Ultimate AI v0.6 (Campaign AI)
- Added MTWII Eras and General Mod
- Added Tyrian Purple Byzantine Reskin
- Added Vices and Virtues Fixes v1.0 (Character traits only, not ancillaries)
- Removed 2H Animation Fix (This was fixed by Darth Vader in his mod)
- Removed LTC files (EDU, EDB, and campaign script)
- Added Anno Domini v0.9 Light
- Added Shaba Wangy's Diplomacy Mod v1.4
- Added DariusEGs Battle Mechanics v0.7
- Added Titles, Bishops, Princesses, Privy Council v1.2a
- Added DarthMod MTWII v1.0 Light
- Added Lands to Conquer export_desrc_unit, exprt_desrc_building, and campaign script
- Added 2H Axe Unit Animation Fix
- Added Ballista/Cannon Tower Fix
I have play tested this version, each faction should be playable. Please report any bugs or issues.
- I would like to thank the following people for use of their mods:
- Re Berengario I (Anno Dimini)
- Shaba Wangy (Diplomacy)
- DariusEG (Combat Mechanics)
- Dearmad (Titles)
- Darth Vader (DarthMod)
- Lusted (Lands to Conquer)
- Zxiang1983 (Bug Fixes)
- Zephrelial (Era and Generals)
- GrandViZ (Ultimate AI)
- Orientiss (Vices and Virtues)
- The_Mango55 (Byzantine Reskin)
- Horsearcher (Sky + Blood Mod)
- Derdrakken (Dues Lo Vult Field Script)
- ER for his guide on MTWII modding and how to get mod switch to work
- Everbody on the TWC and totalwar.org forums for their support
- File Front and File Planet for file hosting
- The Creative Assembly and SEGA for creating such an awesome game
© 2006 The Creative Assembly Limited. Total War, Medieval II: Total
War and the Total War logo are trade marks or registered trade marks
of The Creative Assembly Limited in the United Kingdom and/or other
countries. SEGA is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
SEGA and the SEGA logo are either trade marks or registered trade marks
of SEGA Corporation. All rights reserved.
The mods included are the work of their original creators, I only take credit for combining them so they will work together and making my own personal changes. If you wish to use any of the included mods in your own mod, please contact the original creator.
This mod is provided as is, I will not be responsible for any damage installing or playing this mod may cause. However If you do encounter a bug/error, please to report it. I will do my best to find a solution or solve it in the next version of the mod.