RotC v7 is here! Why v7? Two reasons. 1. The Republic AI is finally fixed!! It's been tested in GC, space skirmish, and land skirmish. All three are fully working. 2. The Zann Consortium is no more, they have now been replaced with the Crimson Dawn syndicate led by the evil Lord Maul.
Return of the Clones: A Rebel to Republic conversion v6
by Darth Windu
This mod adds the Republic for FoC, and replaces a great deal of the Zann Consortium which is now Crimson Dawn.
This is the sequel to the v1 series of RotC, which was only for EaW.
Why? Because I could mainly, but also because I love the Republic.
1. Republic - THE AI IS FIXED!!!!!!!
2. Zann Consortium - new leader, Lord Maul
- Maul flies in his personal starship, the Scimitar
- Tyber Zann is now a minion of Lord Maul
- The Zann Consortium is no more, replaced by Crimson Dawn
1. Republic - new hero unit: General Garm Bel Iblis in the Dreadnought Peregrine
- new unit: Stun Tank Artillery
- new mission hologram
- assorted new sounds
2. Empire - new model: Executor Star Destroyer
- the Executor can only be built at Kuat, Fondor, Sullust, or Mon Calamari
- the Death Star can now only be built at Geonosis
- The Death Star II can now only be built at Endor
- Tarkin: new sounds, new space unit Carrion Spike
- new unit: Quasar Fire carrier
3. Rebellion - new models: MC80 and MC30 Mon Calamari vessels
- control of Mon Calamari provides production bonuses for MC80 and MC30 vessels
- new hero unit: Phoenix Nest
4. Misc - new unit: Pirate Tank Speeder
5. Bug fixes - Golan Stations now work properly!! Good luck capturing Kuat and Coruscant.
- Mostly fixed the Clone Trooper texture bug. The best way to fix this is put graphics settings to their highest.
1. Republic - new hero: Jedi General Leia Organa. Replaces both Garm Bel Iblis and the Tantive IV
2. Rebellion - new hero: Pheonix Home
- new ground unit: U-wing transport/gunship
- new models: T4-B, T2-B, Snowspeeder, X-wing, A-wing, B-wing, Y-wing
3. Empire - new ground unit: TIE Striker. Replaces the AT-AA
- new models: Victory Star Destroyer, Lambda Shuttle, AT-AT Barge, Imperial Assault Shuttle
4. Bug fixes - so many bug fixes I can't count them all
5. New sounds for many units, including Republic warships, Profundity, Phoenix Home, Dash Rendar, Tonith, Trade Federation Battleship/Droid Control Ship, Super Battle Droid, Droid Starfighter, Droid Trifighter, Jan Dodonna, and others!
1. Republic - fixes a bug whereby the Republic couldn't build turrets and asteroid mining facilities in space
2. Rebellion - Hammerhead Corvette is the new anti-fighter corvette
- Dornean Gunship is the new missile corvette
- Corellian Corvette is the new frigate
- Nebulon B is the new assault frigate
1. Republic - now upgrades tech the same way as the Empire
- great new models for all Clone Troopers
- new Acclamator/Republic Assault Ship model
2. Rebellion - reverts back to upgrading tech via theft
- new unique unit: the Profundity
- new Nebulon-B frigate model
- U-wing is now the transport for infantry units
3. Empire - new models for the ISD Mk1 and 2, ARC Hammer, Interdictor, all TIE fighters
- new unique unit: TIE Scimitar deploying from Grand Admiral Thrawn's Star Destroyer
1. Republic - slightly changed Republic Gunship model
- new ship: Pelta Medical Frigate
2. Rebellion - new hero: Warb Afyon and the Sundered Heart
- new hero: General Rieekan and the Gargantuan
- Smuggler minor hero removed
- Bothan Spy minor hero added
- Rebel Assault Frigate Mk.2 replaced with Mk.1
3. Empire - Darth Vader now lands in TIE Advanced
4. Zann Consortium - Marauder Cruiser removed
- Trade Federation Missile Frigate added
5. Pirates - added Marauder Cruiser
6. Miscellaneous - new faction pedistals
- fixed Commander Cody firing bug
- various bug fixes
1. Republic - new starbase models
- Kyle Katarn loses grenade ability, gains Force Healing ability
- loses Galactic Conquest 'raid' ability
2. Rebellion - new hero: Dash Rendar and the Outrider
- new hero: Zuckuss and the Mist Hunter
- Tani Abl'ya loses minor assassination ability, gains spying ability
- Tani's Shadowclaw loses invulnerability ability, gains cloaking ability
- gains Galactic Conquest 'raid' ability
3. Zann Consortium - Gizor Dellso gains Geonosian transport
- Hyena Bomber added
4. Miscellaneous - Naboo N-1 Fighter re-scaled
- various bug fixes
1. Republic - new structures (models only)
- MPTL removed, SPHA-T returned
- Republic Cruiser replaced with Republic Frigate
- Tartan Cruiser replaced with Gozanti Cruiser
- altered types of fighters spawning from Acclamators, Venators, and Space Stations
2. Rebellion - added back in!
- all units except heroes returned to the game
- new hero: Borsk Fey'lya (Faction Leader)
- new hero: Admiral Ackbar's 'Home One'
- new hero: Tani Abl'ya
- new hero: Rogue Squadron
3. Zann Consortium - removed Admiral Ackbar as a hero
- Tyber Zann gains the 'Merciless' (Invisible Hand) as Flagship
- new hero transport (Sheathipede Shuttle)
- new vehicle transport (Trade Federation Lander)
4. Miscellaneous - fixed a number of bugs
- disabled the original EaW single-player campaigns
1. Republic - added new sounds for Republic Dreadnought
2. Zann Consortium - added new sounds for Battledroids and Super Battledroids
3. Miscellaneous - included all fixes for v4.2
1. Republic - removed SPHA-T, replaced with MPTL Artillery
- added ability to build Phase 2 (revenge of the Sith) Clone Troopers
1. Republic - added IFT-X Hover Tank
- new Clone Trooper skins for Urban and Volcanic environments
- added Clone Commandos
- ARC Troopers changed to a strategic unit
2. Miscellaneous - fixed Green lightsabre bug for Jedi Knights
- fixed bug where Jedi would appear in a transport in space battles
- added correct models for Golan 1 and Golan 3 stations
1. Republic - added UT-AT
- added BARC Speeders
- added Jedi Temple, can only be built on Yavin
- added Jedi Knights (fly Jedi Starfighters in space)
- new Clone, ARC Trooper, Clone Commander models
- new ARC Trooper icon
- new sounds for all Clone units
- added Kyle Katarn as a Jedi Knight hero
- added 'Beta' as an ARC Trooper hero
- Luke and Obi-Wan fly Jedi Interceptors in space
- new Republic Attack Cruiser model
- modified skins for the Republic Assault Ship and General Dodonna's "Freedom"
- AT-TE's now have an ambient sound whilst moving
- added autofire support for Republic Attack Cruiser, Republic Assault Ship, Republic Dreadnought, Tantive IV
- added new 'big' icon for Republic Attack Cruiser
- edited Naboo N-1 and V-19 icons
- new Command Bar and planet icons
- changed to red Imperial icon for landing zones
- edited all structures to include Republic logo
- Garm's Juggernaut health halved, population count halved
- icons, textures changed from Rebel symbol to Galactic Republic
- gains Dantooine, loses Carida in 'Equal Footing'
- Starbases over Mon Calamari spawn B-wings, over Fresia spawn X-wings, over Naboo spawn N-1's
2. Zann Consortium - added MTT
- added STAP
- replaced Droideka model with original FoC model
- Battledroid and Super Battledroid now healed by repair facility instead of bacta tank
- All Corruption missions fully fixed
- added Gizor Dellso, a Geonosian hero who has allowed the Consortium access to the old Confederacy equipment
3. Empire - added Prince Xizor hero. Able to remove corruption at 25% less credits than any other hero
- added Prince Xizor's "Virago"
- added Imperial Sniper unit
- Mara Jade's Shuttle more powerful, better shields, more armour
- original Death Star re-enabled, Death Star II now more expensive
- corrected all voice sounds for Captain Piett's Executor
- Thrawn 'removing corruption' sound changed from Rebel to Imperial
- gains Carida, loses Dantooine in 'Equal Footing'
4. Miscellaneous - fixed various text entries
- mining facilities now restricted to Alzoc III, Bespin, Kessel, Mustafar, Polus, Thyferra
- mining facilities now cost 1500 credits each, but add far more credits than before
- re-enabled original EaW single-player campaigns
- fixed Alderaan land graphics issues
- fixed various hero abilities in relation to new units
1. Republic - replaced Phase 1 Clones with Phase 2 Clones, Kashyyk Troopers, and Marines
- removed AT-RT
- removed UT-AT
- re-skinned Swamp Speeder troopers to appear as Utapau clones
- replaced Garm Bel Iblis' 'Gargantuan' with modified Juggernaut
- ARC Troopers now come in suqads of four, twice as expensive
2. Zann Consortium - removed MTT
- added transport ability to Snail Droid
- removed STAP
- Defiler more expensive, slightly less useful
3. Empire - given control of The Maw in GC
4. Pirates - added back into the game
- added 'Ugly' Fighters
- added Skipray Blastboat
- now control Nal Hutta, Tatooine, and Atzerri
1. Republic - added Phase 1 'Attack of the Clones' style Clone Troopers as the main Republic infantry.
2. Zann Consortium - added Diamond Cruiser, serving as an Escort Carrier in Zann's fleet, Unarmed and lightly armoured,
the Diamond serves by brigning in Vulture Droid squadrons to assist the rest of the fleet.
1. Republic - added UT-AT. Medium tank, similar to, but less powerful than, the AT-TE.
2. Zann Consortium - all non-specialised units removed
- Federation Battleship added. Very large and expensive, but carries an endless supply of fighters
- Recusant Destroyer added. Has a large and powerful cannon at the front, but not well armoured.
- Munificent Frigate added. Mainstay of Zann's fleet, the Munificent is a poerful general purpose warship.
- Hardcell Corvette added. The anti-fighter space unit of the Zann fleet.
- Marauder Corvette added. Space artillery unit.
- Droid Trighter added. Large but agile anti-fighter craft.
- Vulture Droid added. Small and expendable fighter, often deployed in large numbers.
- AAT added. Zann's anti-armour land unit. Powerful, but not as versatile as Imperial or Republic units.
- MTT added. Large, heavily armoured transport unit.
- Snail Droid added. Fast, amphibious droid unit excellent at destroying light vehicles.
- STAP added. Light recon unit, slower but better armed than the Imperial Speeder Bike.
- Super Battle Droid added. Heavy infantry unit, well armed and armoured.
- Battle Droid added. Light infantry unit, decent firepower but very weak.
1. Fixed Clone Commander 'staying in ground trasport' bug
2. Fixed Republic artillery not appearing bug
3. Fixed Droid Tank's lack of model and textures
4. Removed Republic SPMA-T artillery
5. Added Republic SPHA-T artillery
6. Modified installation to make it easier
7. Republic Gunship more expensive
8. AT-RT's more expensive
1. Empire - Darth Vader reverted to as he appeared in EaW, now flies TIE Advanced
- Admiral Piett put in command of 'Executor', still built normally
- AT-PT added, same stats as former AT-ST
- AT-ST beefed up, replaces former M1 Repulsor Tanks
- M1 Repulsor tanks converted to Imperial Transport. Can carry five infantry squads or two vehicles
- Lancer Frigate slightly larger
2. Zann Consotrium - level 5 Space Station no longer available
3. Republic - added AT-RT. A light recon walker. Fast and with long sight but weak in combat
- significantly beefed up Republic Gunship
- increased range of Venator SPHA-T beam ability
4. Miscellaneous - fixed Acclamator and 'Freedom' invincibility issues
- fixed Republic Gunship and AT-AP crash issues
- added Alderaan pre-Death Star back into game
- included new custom icons for Clone Troopers, ARC Troopers, Clone Commanders
1. Empire - Added Loronar Strike Cruiser, same stats as former Acclamator
- Added Mara Jade (Hero)
- TIE Fighter replaced with V-wing at Tech Level 1
- Broadside Cruiser removed
- Tartan Cruiser removed
- Lancer Frigate added, same stats as Tartan Cruiser
- Acclamator Cruiser removed
- Carrack Cruiser added. A small light cruiser, the Carrack lacks heavy armour and shields,
but makes up for this by having a very heavy Ion Cannon armament, bringing down enemy shields quickly
- Level 6 Space Station available exclusively at Coruscant
- Lancet Air Artillery removed
- Juggernaut transport removed
2. Hutts - Pod Walker (AT-AP) replaced with AAT Tank
- Swamp Speeder replaced with Enforcer Tank Droid
- Venator replaced with Nebulon B Frigate
- V-wings replaced with TIE-Wing and X-TIE uglies
3. Zann Consortium - Nerfed Aggressor special ability, recharge now 60 second sinstead of 10
- All Consortium units more expensive and weaker
4. Rebellion - no longer playable
5. Republic Heroes - General Dodonna's 'Freedom', the Republic Flagship
- Mon Mothma, the Republic faction leader
- Tani Ab'yla, a Republic Intelligence agent capable of assassinating minor heroes. Flies her Intelligence courier 'Shadowclaw' in space
- Han & Chewie, flying the 'Millenium Falcon' in space (now blue, as in RotS)
- R2-D2 and C-3PO
- Captain Antilles' 'Tantive IV' (now blue as in RotS)
- Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Luke Skywalker
- Garm Bel Iblis
6. Republic Space - Republic Attack Cruiser (Venator). Now includes destroyable Hanger hardpoint and SPHA-T Beam attack ability
- Republic Assault Ship (Acclamator). Now includes destroyable Shield Generator hardpoint
- Dreadnought Heavy Cruiser. Very sturdy and powerful mid-sized frigate
- Tartan Patrol Cruiser. similar to the old rebel Corellian Gunboat
- Republic Cruiser. Corvette-type ship for the Republic
- Mon Calamari Cruiser available (only two allowed at a time, only buildable at Mon Calamari)
- ARC-170. Large, well armed, well armoured fighter. Can be built and carried by Assault Ships and Attack Cruisers. Can perform a bombing run
- V-wing. Advanced single-seat fighter, deploys from Republic Starbases
- V-19. Older fighter, deploys from Republic Starbases
- All weapons are blue, except for the ARC-170 and V-wing which fire green lasers
- Level 6 Space Station available exclusively at Coruscant
- MC-30 Frigate
7. Republic Ground - AT-TE. Largest assault walker for the Republic, comes armed with a large cannon. Deploys Clone troopers as soon as it lands
- AT-AP. A useful walker best used for destroying enemy armoured units
- SPMA-T. Large, long range artillery. Extremely useful for striking at the enemy so that they cannot strike back
- Swamp Speeder. Small, fast, shielded vehicle most useful for reconnaissance and anti-infantry operations
- Republic Gunship. Exceptionally powerful air transport unit
- Clone Trooper. The best infantry in the galaxy, Clones are excellent garrison units
- Juggernaut Transport added
8. Miscellaneous - Any Republic ARC-170 squadron can kill the Death Star
- Obi-Wan, Yoda, Darth Vader, General Veers all gain Field Commander bonuses
- create a mod folder in you Foc Folder. Default is - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Star Wars Empire at War\corruption\Mods
- extract the 'RotC' folder to the mod folder, which should look something like - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Star Wars Empire at War\corruption\Mods\RotC
- edit the icon included
- target: "[install location of Steam]\Steam\steamapps\common\Star Wars Empire at War\corruption" MODPATH=Mods/RotC
- start in: "[install location of Steam]\Steam\steamapps\common\Star Wars Empire at War\corruption"
- double click the included shortcut to start the mod
- NOTE: If you have your game installed to a non-default directory, such as 'E:\Program Files...' you MUST edit
- create a mod folder in you Foc Folder. For example - C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption\Mods
- extract the 'RotC' folder to the mod folder, which should look something like - C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption\Mods\RotC
- Insert your Foc disk and double-click on the shortcut included to start the mod
- NOTE: If you have your game installed to a non-default directory, such as 'E:\Program Files...' you MUST edit the 'target' box in the shortcut provided to reflect this
If you have a problem with that, or want to do things the hard way, this is how you do it.
Drop all of these files, minus the readme, into the places I specify
- ending in .xml --> Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption\Data\XML
- ending in .alo or .ala --> Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption\Data\Art\Models
- ending in .dds or .tgs --> Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption\Data\Art\Textures
- ending in .txt --> Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption\Data
- mastertextfile_english --> Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption\Data\Text
To uninstall, simply delete them from these directories
- The Rebel anti-aircraft turret has no building animation. No idea why.
- EaW original campaigns are not in the mod. I did say they were in, but I've had a lot of problems getting them to work right, so for now they're still disabled.
- Some original EaW single-player campaigns don't work. I haven't had time to fix all of them, but at the very least 'Galactic Conquest' is 100% working.
- In 3D mode, the camera is extremely close to the heads of Clone Troopers.
Thanks to Arvis Taljik for the Quasar Fire/Phoenix Nest
Thanks to Avenger for his AT-TE hardpoint coding, Venator model/textures and some coding; Hailfire Droid model and textures; plus his work on the Golan models
Thanks to Bailknight for the Republic Gunship model, texture, and iconl plus the Rebel Assault Frigate Mk.1
Thanks to bobbtmann and Sly442 for the Dornean Gunship model and textures
Thanks to Bryant for the Naboo N-1 model and skins
Thanks to Captain_Brandon for his Scariff land map
Thanks to the Clone Wars team for the Barc Speeder and Clone hologram
Thanks to Clonetrooper163 for the Clone Trooper models and skins, and U-wing model
Thanks to Codeuser for his Imperial Sniper model; superb Clone Trooper models; BARC, V-19, AT-PT, Golan 1, and Jedi Starfighter models, texturess and icons; his work on the MTT and STAP models and skins; and general help to make this mod happen
Thanks to the Conflict in Space team for the Lancer and AT-TE model (Psyk0Sith), plus Neomarz1 for AT-TE skin and Qui-Rom for additional work on it. Plus the AT-TE and General Dodonna's icon
Thanks to Daft and JC for their work on the Golan models
Thanks to Doofi for his UT-AT model
Thanks to E9 for his work on the MTT and STAP models and skins
Thanks to the Empire At War Remake: Galactic Civil War team for their free release Acclamator, ISD, Hammerhead Cruiser, TIE, ARC Hammer, Super Star Destroyer, and Interdictor models
Thanks to Eville for the Golan models
Thanks to EvilleJedi for the Munificent, Federation Battleship, 'Peacebringer', Hardcell, Jedi Starfighter, Lancer, and ARC-170 models, work on the Pelta Corvette, and Punworcca skins
Thanks to Farseer for his great Millenium Falcon reskin; AT-AT, AT-ST, AT-PT, Imperial Speeder Bike, Lambda Shuttle, AT Barge, Carrack, Victory Star Destroyer, T2B, T4-B, MPTL, Snowspeeder, X-wing, B-wing, Y-wing, A-wing, Corellian Corvette, Nebulon-B, MC80, MC30, Rebel Barracks, Imperial Shield Generator, and Dreadnought models
Thanks to Jeronimo for the CIS Vulture Droid, TIE Scimitar, and TIE Advanced models
Thanks to Kalo for his IFT-X Fighter Tank model and textures
Thanks to Keeper of Faith for his Battle Droid, Super Battle Droid, AAT, Jedi Interceptor (Eta-2); plus converting EvilleJedi's models, and for adding textures and icons
Thanks to killdivas and the Absolute Chaos team for the Darth Maul model, textures, and icon
Thanks to Kyle_k_Ski for original 'Freedom' design and General Trageton for creating the model and textures
Thanks to Lucasarts for the new sounds
Thanks to MandoBardenJusik and Ozzy667 for their Clone/Republic Z-95 Headhunter
Thanks to Nkorn for his rigging on the V-wing Starfighter
Thanks to Nomada_Firefox for the SPHA-T model, textures and icon; modifying EvilleJedi's Gunship; as well as converting the X-TIE, TIE-Wing, and Diamond Cruiser models, plus DTM's Republic Cruiser model
Thanks to Ober0311 for his superb Clone Trooper skins
Thanks to Onemanshow for his AI fixes
Thanks to Pyrocitor for his P-38 Starfighter model and skin
Thanks to Schrodinger for his work on the Hailfire Droid
Thanks to Sidious Invader for his Gand model
Thanks to Simplestarwarsfan for the new splash screen
Thanks to the Star Wars Clone Wars mod team for the Pirate Tank Speeder model and code, AT-RT, and BARC Speeder
Thanks to Sly442 for the woork on the Quasar Fire carrier, Dorenan Gunship, and Phoenix Home models
Thanks to the Thrawns Revenge team for the Clone Commando models and skins
Thanks to Warb_Null for his superb models, textures, and some icons of: Hyena Bomber, Profundity, Republic Stun Tank, Foray Corvette, Sith Inderdictor Cruiser, Aurek Fighter, Sith Starfighter, Finalizer Star Destroyer, Factions Pedistals, Hutt Sailbarge, Republic Starbases, YT-2400 (conversion), Mist Hunter, Punworcca, Pelta Corvette, P-38 Fighter (conversion), Corellian Star Shuttle, Gozanti Cruiser, Republic Light Assault Cruiser, Republic Frigate, Sheathipede Shuttle, Trade Federation Lander, Nu Shuttle, Republic Barge (AA-9 Freighter), land model and animations for the Shadowclaw, as well as animations and textures for the Jedi Interceptor and Jedi Starfighter
Thanks to Yoden for the use of the Sith Infiltrator model and textures
Thanks to z3r0x for his 4-LOM and Zuckuss models; Republic Gunship coding plus his work on the MTT, as well as MTT and STAP icons
Special thanks to swgbex and Kalo, without whom this mod wouldn't exist.
IF YOU WANT TO USE ANYTHING IN THIS MOD, YOU MUST ASK!
This is because the different authors listed above have different policies, and many of the skins have been edited by myself.