Run the file in the zip in the newest version of Gzdoom or in Zandronum alpha 3.
Alpha 5 is here, and it's a big one. Alpha 5.1 hotfix out to fix a game breaking bug and 1 minor bug.
Well alpha 5 is here. This is a really big update focusing on adding more enemy variation.
Alpha 5.1 hotfix
- Fixed the mutant imp having 1000 hp instead of 125 hp
- Fixed the mutant chaingunner not having green blood.
- 9 mutant enemies, including the mutant archvile that turns resurrected enemies into mutants. The mutant enemies are the second most common enemy, they have a decent amount of health and their attacks are poisonous.
- 5 metal enemies with high health and the ability to stop ripper projectiles. They are though incapable of dealing out mass amounts of damage.
- 2 shadow enemies that can only be hurt when attacking. One of these, the shadow imp shoots shadow projectiles that seek out the player.
- The rocket imp, he shoots rockets and grenades in patterns that can be dodged if learned. Very deadly in small tight spaces.
- The ultra demon. A very big, very fast demon that can 1 shot all classes.
- 4 new power ups and mimics for 2. The guard sphere reduces damage taken to 10%, the mimic guard sphere increases damage taken. The attack sphere that multiplies the damage you deal to 10. The mimic attack sphere that makes you deal half damage. If you pick up a mimic your screen goes blue. The time sphere that for a short while will freeze time, and the speed sphere that increases your movement speed.
- The plasma marine was added in, he moves slower than the default marine but has a gun that can dish out large amounts of damage along with his 400 max HP.
- A secret new super weapon that can only be acquired from legendary rewarders
- Buffed basic marine a bit. He now has a non-ripping high damage alt-fire
- Made it where most projectiles don't bounce anymore, now dodging is more skill based and less oh I hope I have good luck and these 40 projectiles don't happen to bounce back into my face.
- Added the first hit and run enemy. He hits like a truck then runs away. If you try and chase him he will fire at you, if you don't chase him he might run up and shoot you in the back.
- Archviles no longer resurrect with the mutant archvile now being the only capable of resurrection.
- The new weapon rewarder, he drops tons of weapons and has a high chance of dropping a BFG, he is green in colour and can also drop legendary weapons.