Realistic Air Mission adds more mission capabilities for fighters, tactical and strategic bombers, introduces new aircraft types such as maritime patrol bombers and fighter-bombers as well as overhaul the aircraft stats to make air research & production a true strategic decision.
- Added Australian air tech tree.
- Changed the sequence of German heavy maritime patrol planes.
- Replaced small looking bomber icons with larger ones.
- Replaced land based (German) Ju 187 with Hs 129.
- Added (German) Dornier Do 16 as 1933 maritime bomber.
- Replaced (German) 1936 CV dive bomber Ju 87 C with Fi 167.
- Added small variant idenficators for some German aircraft.
- Replaced Nakajima B5N (1936 Torpedo Bomber) artwork with the correct one.
- Price rebalancing.
- Fixed an issue where aircraft variants wouldn't upgrade to the latest model.
- Fixed the broken "airwing add/remove" button that was changed by 1.3.3.
- Made carrier fighters more useful for land-based uses by changing their range, speed and agility stats. The new stats can be seen in-game or in the link below.