To both my great fortune and my great misfortune, I was able to locate the original GUAM mod files. I'm uploading them here so that no one else has to dig into the dark depths of the internet to find them. These are the ORIGINAL mod files, which I did not create. full credit goes to Candelarius.
- Extract "GUAM_Download" anywhere.
- Move the folder "GUAM" into your medieval 2 mod directory. For steam users this will be C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods
- Start the mod using the batch file located in the mod folder. (Using Gig's universal batch file)
I did not create this, my mod ("Kingdoms Unit Expansion") is officially discontinued given the actual GUAM mod was found. I may release a patch including the things I worked on that differed from GUAM, but probably not. In any case, here is the mod. Enjoy!
- Candelarius (Yakasplat) : Original creator of GUAM
- Gigantus : Using his batch file for the mod.