Ubisoft has listened to the fan’s concerns and has made significant improvements on a number of outstanding issues in Rainbow Six: Lockdown for PC.
• Multiplayer performance over Ubi.com has been enhanced in multiple areas to improve overall player satisfaction
• Easier MP access for players by increasing efficiency of bypassing firewalls and opening ports
• Overall, increased in-game MP server customization
• Improvements were made to hardware and software sound manipulation
o Reduced ‘Popping’ that occurred with certain sound cards
• Functionality of the dedicated server has been greatly improved by giving the player several new options
o Bumped dedicated server support up from 14 players to 16
o Dedicated server computers no longer need a video card that supports Direct X 9.0
o Dedicated servers are able to auto-launch games
• The player is given the option to manipulate the run and walk speeds to accurately reflect previous Rainbow Six titles
• Hostage AI has been improved to provide the player a more immersive and realistic experience
• Spectator mode is now available to eliminated players, so that once a player dies, they are still in the heart of the action
• Multiple improvements were made to the MOD system that provide more options and a greater ability to change Rainbow Six: Lockdown to fit their unique preferences
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.