MANW Contest Edition The [R3F] Logistics is a collection of scripts to install in a mission (no required addon). It is MP and SP compatible, dedicated and non-dedicated server compatible. Its main features are : • Movable objects : the player can carry an object and walk with it. • Transportable objects : objects can be loaded into vehicles or containers to transport them. • Helicopter lift : light vehicles, containers, ammunition crates, etc. can be lifted. +more
The [R3F] Logistics is a collection of scripts to install in a mission (no required addon).
It is MP and SP compatible, dedicated and non-dedicated server compatible.
Its main features are :
• Movable objects : the player can carry an object and walk with it.
• Transportable objects : objects can be loaded into vehicles or containers to transport them.
• Helicopter lift : light vehicles, containers, ammunition crates, etc. can be lifted.
• Towing : some objects, vehicles, and boats, can be towed to a vehicle.
• Creation factory : one or more creation factories can be used as a spawning system.
Each logistics feature can be added or removed on any object or vehicle. It is highly flexible and configurable.
A full documentation is available, read it carefully before asking question.
Support us on Make Arma Not War
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS :
- How to edit the cargo load/capacity of an object/vehicle ? => Chapter IV.2. of the documentation
- How to remove the lift OR towing OR cargo OR moving feature ? => Chapter IV.2. of the documentation
- How to add the lift OR towing OR cargo OR moving feature on objects ? => Chapter IV.2. of the documentation
- How to disable all the logistics features on an object ? => Chapter III.1.A. of the documentation
- How to allow/deny the logistics features on players ? => Chapter III.1.C. of the documentation (example for specific slots here) KNOWN ISSUES :
- The alive persistence feature does not take into account [R3F] logistics interaction (nor Zeus ones). => Fix on these posts
- Binding the 'F' key to the action menu makes interferences with 'closer' shortcut (report) TODOLIST :
- Simulation of pitch/yaw rotation between towing vehicle and towed object
- Parachute drop of objects loaded in aircraft's cargo
- Add visual ropes on airlifted and towed objects (waiting progress of ropeCreate)
- Add a way to define custom categories in the creation factory
- Deny to fire with the turret of airlifted vehicles (waiting for enablePersonTurret)
- Implement a network-mutex on setVariable CHANGELOG :
- Added : ability to send/sell back objects to the creation factory (fully configurable)
- Added : the objects are locked to the side/faction/player/none (default config : side, optional unlocking countdown)
- Added : planes and wheeled vehicles have been set as towable in default configuration
- Added : countdown during the helicopter lift hooking process (stay hover)
- Added : logistics configuration for the "All in Arma" addon (auto-activated only if used)
- Added : logistics configuration update from A3 1.22 to A3 1.35
- Added : disable the R3F's airlift when the BIS' airlift is currently in use
- Added : tutorial mission to learn how to use logistics
- Improved : the towing feature is allowed only if the front side of towable object is near of the rear of towing object
- Improved : the cost of creation in the factories are configurable and more realistic (see R3F_LOG_CFG_CF_creation_cost_factor)
- Improved : the vehicle's content interface shows the place taken by each item and a global progress bar of the cargo load
- Improved : easier and more efficient way to protect essential objects (see USER_FUNCT\do_not_lose_it.sqf)
- Improved : when creating/unloading a movable object, the initial height fits to the player's sight
- Improved : when creating/unloading a non-movable object, the warning message is replaced by a confirm dialog
- Improved : take benefits of the getHit command in the injury protection system (Feedback.arma3.com)
- Improved : performance optimizations to determine the logistics capabilities of an object/vehicle
- Fixed : AI can no longer walk through walls and other objects (Feedback.arma3.com)
- Fixed : autonomous vehicles can now be loaded/moved/towed
- Fixed : autonomous vehicles from the creation factory can now be used
- Fixed : underwater diver can now take an object in its hands
v3.0 (migration to Arma 3)
- Removed : the [R3F] Artillery is moved to an independent addon (not released)
- Added : new full documentation, please read it carefully before asking questions
- Added : functions to automatically load objects in vehicles at mission start
- Added : creation factory to spawn objects and vehicles, with a credits management
- Improved : player can no longer injure other players while moving objects
- Improved : movable objects can be placed in height (floor, roof and any other surface)
- Improved : movable objects has three pitch orientation methods
- Improved : movable objects can be rotated and translated during their moves
- Improved : the loaded objects interface is now refreshed when the vehicle content changes
- Improved : possibility to enable logistics only on some specific objects and clients
- Improved : several improvements about movements and interactions
- Improved : many other improvements, fixes and optimizations
- See also the v2.0 changes (not publicly released)