It's a models pack, converted from initial Quake .mdl format to Half-Life .mdl format for using in "Quake Remake". HD textures for all the models are also included (diffuse maps only, because "Quake Remake" doesn't support normal maps etc.), plus a new set of sprite muzzleflashes for weapons.
Free for private non-commercial using. Do not distribute as a part of any shitty mods and packs, especially without proper credits, LOL.
- ID Software - original "Quake" game, models, textures & animations.
- MonkeyRat - HD-versions of models & textures (initial Plague's Pak for "Quake").
- _KaszpiR_ - set of alternative "steel" textures for weapons from Plague's Pak.
- Quake Remake team - "Quake Remake" game, skeletal animations of models.
- Qwertyus - editing and porting of all included content to the "Quake Remake" compatible format.
How to use:
- Locate a main directory, where your "Quake Remake" game have been installed, and open a folder inside it, named "ID1".
- Extract all the content from this archive to the "ID1" folder, with overwriting of any existing folders & files.
- Run your "Quake Remake" game and make sure that you have enabled an "Allow materials" checkbox in a "Video options" dialog screen of the in-game menu. If you didn't enable this checkbox before, restart your game to take an effect (for using of full-color HD textures from "materials" folder).
- Play your game and have fun!
P. S. All HD-textures for models in this pack (.tga-files, placed in "materials\models" folder) have a "PP" (i. e. Plague's Pak) suffix in their names. For some models are also included alternative versions of default textures, with "PP_alt" suffix in their names. If you want to use in the game an alternative version of any texture, you need to replace a default texture (*PP.tga) with an alternative one (*PP_alt.tga) by renaming of their file names.