The tournament mod for Quake 4 has released another version which fixes a couple of bugs and changes a few things
* add: Reintroduced the "failed transfer" model with a PM version and quiet footstep sounds.
* add: Capture xml stats from demos with demo_capturestats 1.
* chg: cg_blood 1/0 back to normal on _all_ models. (see quick blood fixes in .78a)
* chg: Tweaks to the .78 stats stylesheet : weapon icons + awards are back, minor formatting tweaks.
* chg: Serverside XML stats are now generated on callvoting map changes, map restarts, etc.
* chg: fs_xslTemplate no longer marked as archive. We do not recommend you have this in your configs unless you use a non-default xsl template.
* chg: You can press enter to validate a password prompt or a profile save prompt.
* chg: "players" now works for Q4TV on both repeaters and for viewers.
* chg: net_serverDlBaseURL default changed to reference q4files.quakecommunity.com
* fix: "follow" now works for Q4TV viewers again.
* fix: Reverted to former projectile collision code, solving projectiles terminating in wrong places.
* fix: A rounding issue with handicap increased weapon damages by 1 unit on linux servers.
* fix: Players warping to spawn points (no, really).
* fix: Clients connecting during a timeout would crash.
* fix: Changing hud_style reset the timer to the upper left corner.
* fix: Scorebot feed is now reflected through chained repeaters.
* fix: Couldn't switch POVs on Q4TV in some special cases with spectators on the game server.
* fix: Corrected errors on Q4TV after changing some serverinfo vars without a full restart (eg ref callvote mode)
* fix (RB): Walking on stairs when zoomed looked jittery.
* fix: Corrected player movement when sliding along walls which caused player to get stuck. Code update provided by id Software.