This mod from simonseztech allows you to give enemy information regarding your location to fellow players and allows you to report your target to LocalDefense channel.
PVP Message (aka BG Messages)
!! Please delete your BGMessages folder before installing this one, if you have one :) !!
It has two main purpose:
1) A very simple addon which enables you to quickly notify your fellow battleground players that your current location is safe, under attack or that a number
of enemies are incoming.
2) Allow to report your target(faction, class, name, level, location[x,y]) to LocalDefense channel
- Duel Info
Get Name/Class/Race/Level of your opponent.
- Killing blow Announcer
Announce when you get a killing blow.
- Auto decline duel
see /pvpmsg config
- Auto release corpse
Will release your corpse in Battleground if no
soulstone is present.
- AB Show icon of node allowing you to click on it to report incoming, safe or request help (check in-game tooltip for more info)
- WSG specific windows (request help for specific WSG location, and target flag carrier with secure button) Need more please pm or leave comment. (enable it in config window '/pvpmsg config')
- Icon for AB that colorize following the statut of who control it. Allowing to request help, telling you are on your way to... etc see icon tooltip.
- Enable important message to be displayed in UIErrorFrame, BCT, SCT, MikSBT ... (still under devel.)
Use: It's best use is to set the keybindings in the Keybindings interface. The key bindings are self explanatory
I also provide a GUI (a small window) with boutton to report incoming to your location.
I provide a slash command (/pvpmsg) allowing you to configure it for your need.
You can also use the config window. (/pvpmsg config)
Take very small amount of memory
Make request and please vote for it. Thanks.
BG Messages Usage:');
/pvpmsg safe for a message that your current location is safe
/pvpmsg attacked for a message that it is under attack
/pvpmsg attacked x for a message that x enemies are incoming at your current location (fill in a number for x)
/pvpmsg scale x to change the scale of the window (x value between 50 and 150)
/pvpmsg alpha x to change the alpha(transparency) of the window (x value between 10 and 100)
/pvpmsg window to toggle the window.
/pvpmsg guishow to toggle the window auto-open inside battleground.
/pvpmsg report to report current target (level and location)
/pvpmsg showlevel to toggle between reporting level as ?? or a guess with
/pvpmsg yell to toggle yelling or not the report in addition to the channel.
/pvpmsg config to open config window