A small standalone mod that tracks who Prayer of Mending is jumping to and how many charges you have left.
1.6 - Feb 18, 2007
* Complete re-write of code.
* Better tracking in raids
* Better targeting
* Checks against UnitBuff() to auto correct itself if chat events misfire
* No longer checks fade event unless there has been no PoM activity in the last 1 second
* Fixed spelling for 'Amount'
1.53 - Feb 16, 2007
* Added events tracking for raids
* Fixed the raid member and pet targeting issues - should help with the mouseover targeting as well
* Added Debugging events for the targeting function
1.5 - Feb 15, 2007
* Mod will no longer display if you log in a different class
* Added a progress bar for the duration of the buff.
* Buff will clear to no target if 30 seconds go by regardless of event - just in case they are out of range and you miss the event.
1.45 - Feb 14, 2007
* Removed old alert system since it was getting too complicated to make the mod work both ways
* Fixed a bug with the mod setting charges to 0 prematurely - rarely happened, but it did nonetheless
* Added more comment lines so people understand the method of my madness when trying to help debug my code
* Added the debug mode to /pom options
* Fixed issue where it would stop tracking if it jumped to pet
* Added pet buff event so just in case it ever jumps to a shadowfiend it wont cause the same problem :)
1.4 - Feb 14, 2007
* Changed the fade tracking. It will now properly reset target if you click off the buff or if the buff died because nobody was in range for it to jump.
* Fixed target logic order so that it won't take the mouseover target first
* Corrected issue with the mod displaying it's loading message 3 times.
* Corrected the error that would occur when trying to run the /pom gui show
* Hopefully corrected the issue with the person healed and last target not matching. - (All my testing seems to work)
* Added debug mode with /pom debug on/off
* Added a heal ammount counter
1.3.1 - Feb 13, 2007
* Seems I accidently pasted a function of another one of my mods into here - It's corrected.
* Made the PoM version frame hide along with the main frame if you /pom gui hide
1.3 - Feb 13, 2007
* Added the new PoM Box that shows you your target
* Add slash commands to enable and disable the box.
* Now added 'Mouseover' targets to be accepted for initial cast.
* The old Alert system will now only activate if the gui is hidden
* Added French localization to be tested
1.2 - Feb 12, 2007
* It will now alert you that PoM has run its course if the final charge has been used
* Added a timer check to track time between bounces and properly stop tracking if PoM fades
* Fixed proper displaying of alerts if you have an NPC or hostile player targeted
* Reworked the code again for multi-priest environment (tracking the actual heal now instead of the fade - should be much more accurate)
* Cleaned up the code.
* Added support for localization file so I can add in other languages as I get the strings.
1.1 - Feb 11, 2007
* Rewrote the code structure to easily add new features
* Now Displays Your name instead of 'You' when PoM is cast on you
* Should track properly with multipule priests (in theory, I haven't tested with another priest yet but the code looks like it would work)
* It will now display the alert properly now and reset charges to 5 if you cast the buff on a player who already has the buff.
1.0 - Feb 3, 2007
* Initial release - just wanted to get it out there
Known Bugs with this version
** Things to do/fix ***
1) Make the mod scale better
2) Out of Combat fade