The change log for this version is in file description.
2.2.0 --- 2016/08/09
• Started to implement a method of reading and writing to output files so you
can continue on where you left off if the game crashes. This is enabled by
the "AutoReloadFlag" setting, but is experimental and tricky to manage. Be
careful when using this setting!
• The mod now writes stats to a temporary file in case the game crashes and you
have to launch the game again. You will have to clean up these files manually
when done using them since they are not deleted automatically by the mod. The
mod also now no longer prints to "HWRM.log".
• The "DisplayText" variable is now used for generating the
"NextIteration_.lua" file in the player profile directory. This file is
used in conjunction with the "AutoReloadFlag" setting to permit you to
restart the mod after a game crash, and is no longer merely cosmetic.
• The "AutoReload" feature is very complicated, so I suggest not using it. I'm
not going to document it until I feel better about how it is designed.
• You can now skip a round and move on to the next ship by pressing the "P"
key. This causes the round to be marked "Skipped" in the log files. Do this
when the health percentages are both stuck at 100% or thereabouts.
• Increased the default round duration to 2 hours instead of 1.
• Added the "ScriptVersion" parameter to help keep myself organized.
• Increased the amount of time between ending the last round and starting the
new one. This was because motherships' splash damage upon death was killing
• You can now see the health percentage each player's ships on the screen.
• The game now periodically reminds Player 1 and Player 2 to attack each other.
This was in response to ships losing sight or running away from each other.
The *real* solution for the former may be to give each player perfect vision
across the whole map. Not sure how to do this, though.