Still requires Merchtech to use! PiratetechV2 1.0 is not compatable with YAM mods.
Dont forget MercTech Nexusmods.com
PiratetechV2 Release Patch Notes:
Mechs: - Banshee BNC-DN “Death Nail added.
A new Elite mech fielded by Pirates.
New Chassis the Hellhound added. Proxied off the Nightstar model. Can be found generally by fighting the clans, rarely mercs and pirates.
- Hellhound HND-1 added. - Hellhound HND-2 added. - Hellhound HND-6 added. - Hellhound HND-7 added.
- Several new secret additions have been added as well.
- Pirate Rac 20’s have been added.
- Pirate Medium Laser added.
- Tandem SRM ammo added. Equipment:
- Patchwork Materials T1, T2, and T3 added. These reduce weight in cost of slots.
- Clan Ferro-Lamellor Armor added.
- Clan Reflective Armor added.
- Clan Reactive Armor added.
- Anti-Penetrative Ablation Armor added.
- Heat-Dissipating Armor added.
- Ballistic-Reinforced Armor added.
- Clan Endo-Composite Structure added.
- Pirate Thrusters readded.
Features: - Rescaling of PT mechs can be disabled now. Find this in the options menu. Useful if mechs are getting stuck in the leopard in some missions.
- Equipment Rarity and dates set to lore values.
- HVACs now no longer deal aoe damage, they instead deal TACs and crits more effectively.
- Pirate Racs now have damage variance until i can get the projectile randomization working again.
- Various mechs using the old PT ER Medium lasers have been switched to using MT ER Medium lasers. This should fix various bugs.
- PT ER Mediums are Depreciated if found please report to the discord. - MoC starts with one negotiation point. - Engine weights corrected.
General Changes: - Cut Sandbox starts as they are no longer needed.
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.