Demo 0.9.14 - Pictopix is a puzzle game where you use logic to color squares on grids in order to reveal pictures. The game is similar to Nonograms, Griddlers, Hanjie and Picross.
- The Linux version has been added.
- The web version has been added.
- The button “Play” is now unlocked at the beginning of the game.
- The faded numbers are darker than before.
- When a solved puzzle was replayed, reinitialized and then left, it was no longer considered solved.
- The save and the load of puzzle in the editor didn’t work on Mac and Linux
- The XBox controller worked only partially on Linux.
- Some textures were blurred (arrows in the Introduction and Temporary Marks during puzzle solving)
- Texts didn’t display with Arial font on some computers
- Mac version added.
- New buttons added on the main screen.
- Popup added at the end of the demo to invite players to support game on Steam.
- When a puzzle was restarted, its state wasn’t saved.
- When a Saitek type controller was plugged, controls with mouse or joypad were disturbed
- Temporary marking squares added
- Texts modified in the introduction
- Modification of step 9 in the introduction (mode expert) to present the temporary marking system.
- The background color of the grid is slightly darker to improve legibility.
- The vertical movement with the analog stick was reversed.
- Solving a puzzle and then going back to the tutorial produced an exception.
- Undo/Redo feature added
- History of actions added in puzzle saves
- Fix a bug with music that doesn’t restart when the player continue to the next puzzle
- Fix the restart of a suspended puzzle
- Smart Slide added.
- Random mode has been renamed Shuffle mode.
- Two buttons appears at the end of a puzzle : “Continue” and “Back”.
- In Classic mode, the button “Continue” go the to the next puzzle.
- In Shuffle mode, the button “Continue” select a puzzle at random.
- The tutorials can be restarted