This mod makes all crates and chests movable and throwable. The full Havok physics engine has been applied. It's rather neat to see.
* MrMuh's Physical Throwable Crates'n Chests(MMPTC&C) is a modification for Oblivion, which allows to move around Crates, Chests and more with the help of the game-intern Havok-Physic-Engine
* The movement of the objects results through holding the 'y' on your keyboard(as long as you didn't change your key-configuration in Oblivion). Furthermore, it is possible to move the objects by spells or arrows or whatever.
* This Mod includes various items from Oblivion. These are for example crates, chests, barrels, sacks, tables, chairs, candles, broken items and showcases...
* MMPTC&C is released in 2 versions: The heavy and the light-version. light items can be kicked around more easily. Decide for yourself, which one is better suited for you.
* Further, the items from the AddOn are included, so you haven't to download any other version.
* The archive contains a file named 'vendorchest-fix.esp'. This Oblivion-Mod-File makes the chests of the ingame-vendors static, so they can't appear through the floor. Though this esp is created with the German version of Oblivion, you wouldn't notice it ingame, because these chests are under the floor! More infos can be read at 'Installation'.
* An extra is the new version of "MrMuh's & RPG-BlackDragons Havok Tapestries". This mod makes all tapestries movable. More infos are in the "Readme - MM&BD Havok Tapestries ENGLISH".
* Extract this archive. Then choose, which version you want to use:
* These versions exist: the 'Havok Crates light' and 'heavy' and the 'Havok Tapestries'. The Havok Crates light and heavy cannot be use simultaneously! If you copy both, the last copied version is then the currently working one.
* If you decided for one version, copy its 'Data'-folder into your Oblivion-folder.
* Possibly, you have to create an ArchiveInvalidation.txt, which contains the paths to the changed files.
* I recommend using the 'vendorchest-fix.esp' to avoid the before mentioned problem. Attention: Users of the AddOn Shivering Isles should only use the 'vendorchest-fix Shivering Isles.esp', users of the original Version only the 'vendorchest-fix.esp'.
* There also exists a OMOD-Version. If you are using the Oblivion Mod Manager, copy it to the Oblivion\obmm\mods-folder and activate it in the Oblivion Mod Manager Launcher. Attention: If you are using previous versions of MMPTC&C, deactivate them before!
* If you are using the Oblivion Mod Manager, doubleclick on the entry 'Physical Throwable Crates'n Chests Gold Edition 1.0'
* If not, delete the entries in your ArchiveInvalidation.txt and delete alle files on your own.
* Bugs or something like that are not known. Sometimes, weird things in connection with the changed objects can happen, but this is impossible to avoid.
* If you are having some problems, the OblivionModGods-Team is reachable in the Forum:
* Furthermore, we are reachable in the TES-Oblivion-Forum (http://www.nirn.de/) under the nicknames 'MrMuh' and 'RPG-BlackDragon'
* At last, we thanks Bethesda for creating such a cool game, the guys from the NifTools-Forum(http://niftools.sourceforge.net/forum/) for the better understanding of the .nif-format, the Havok-Engine and all of you, who play our Mod :)
* You are allowed to modify this Mod on your own, but only for yourself!
* If you want to publish a modified version, you have to ask us first for permission to do this, and you have to mention us in your credits!