The post-release patch for Supreme Commander is out, with many new last minute fixes and changes to the game.
* Build 3217 represents a full integration from the game's main development branch, reflecting many changes to the game's code base. Only the partial highlights are included here.
* Fully updated release notes regarding balance and gameplay changes forthcoming.
* Support for Direct2Drive download version enabled.
* Several color, prop, texture, normal map and effects adjustments throughout the game.
* Several animation and animation speed adjustments throughout the game.
* Note that Build 3217 does not include an update to GPGnet. Current GPGnet version is 1.5.52.
* Add open/close slot functionality.
* Fix observer button appearing/disappearing
* Chat history should now only display the senders name on the first line of every message.
* Fixed an issue with the chat window that was making the allies and all buttons function incorrectly.
* Pausing the game then opening and closing a menu that pauses the game will no longer unpause the game. It will remain paused until the user unpauses.
* Game no longer hangs when minimizing during a non-interactive sequence.
* Rules for reclaiming building have changed significantly, reducing a possible game exploit.
* Commanders can no longer overcharge each other.
* Commander nuke detonation set at 4000 damage.