This release applies another series of gameplay tweaks and bug fixes as detailed in the change notes.
SÖLDNER - Secret Wars by Wings Simulations - retail v30830 patch
Important Installation Note:
This update includes all previous changes. You only need to install patch
v30830. If you have any kind of mods installed, please remove them before
installing the update otherwise Soldner's Anti Cheat Tool WACHE will take
This list shows you the changes that have been implemented in patch v30830.
- Removed: Rock from Danger Island CP to avoid "land swimmers".
- Fixed: Reloading animation corrected, so magazines are not inverted anymore.
- Fixed: Activation of commander mode whilst in vehicle scope view no longer
causes scope to disappear.
- Fixed: When climbing over a fence, sometimes you reappear on the same side
you started on.
- Fixed: F10 menu & window jump exploit.
- Fixed (again): Equipment for free after new round starts.
- Removed: Hovering sandbag on Army Base near HQ Blue.
- Fixed: BRDM 2ATGM kills sometimes reported as VCC Dardo kills.
- Fixed: Mini wreckages.
- Fixed: Able to jump into a terminal at HQ Red on Bone Mountain.
- Fixed: Dardo exhaust smoke not attached to vehicle.
- Fixed: Fence blocking doorway on Hell Village.
- Fixed: When exiting a vehicle, the soldier will now always be facing the
direction the camera was looking before the player exited.
- Removed: Signpost inside a tree on Winterbase.
- Fixed: Damaging a commander in commander mode resulted in an odd animation.
- Fixed: Able to kill a commander in commander mode. The commander view will be
terminated and he will be forced to respawn.
- Fixed: Floating wall on St Rebecca levelled.
- Fixed: Removed developer spectator controls menu.
- Fixed: Respawning inside a rock on St Rebecca at Danger Island.
- Removed: Crates to close to a wall on Armybase
- Removed: Floating sandbags on Armybase
This list shows you the changes that have been implemented in patch v30770.
- New camera code: Players should experience a smoother, more responsive action
from the camera now when looking around the level. Prior to this it cached data
and was stuttering when you looked around.
- Allowed players to action the run control during reloading animations.
- Chat sound changed to a walkie talkie sfx.
- Fixed bug where dead players were able to enter vehicle.
- Fixed Jesus pose when leaving commander mode inside vehicle.
- Fixed crash if someone is killed during item interactions (Medikit or
- Fixed: floating in the air after using PlayerMap with 'M' or entering
- Fixed: messed up passenger animations after seat change.
- Fixed: Toolkit-Vehicle Jesus bug and freezer, but toolkit must be unequipped
before a vehicle can be entered.
- Corrected both MP5 iron sights.
- Added weapon: HK G3A3 ZF.
- Added weapon: HK G36 Big Magazine.
- Added weapon: AK 47 Big Magazine.
- G3A3 ironsight CamPos fixed.
- Sniper kit: Wrong invalidation conditions, fixed.
- VSS Vintorez: Firerate in full-auto mode changed.
- Fixed: Sniperkit won't unhide player if you use the grenade-launcher of OICW
- Steyr AUG price set to 3600.
- Fixed: crash during weapon reloading.
- Tweaked the !rcon failsafe feature: A space before an !rcon command no longer
publicly reveals the password.
- Added map: St Rebecca.
- Added map: Hell Village.
- Fixed Engineer kit CTD.
- Cash rewards generated from unrelated kills corrected.
- Moved several terminals away from fences to avoid glitching.
- Removed lonely lamp on 'Finding Lenin'.
- Fixed some crashes that occured during death animations.
- Fixed: Fastlane: no equipment to buy in HQ Red.
- Fixed: Kuranova and Fish Haven: Vehicle spawn locations.
- Fixed: K-Town: HQ Red: objects in houses.
- Fixed: Multiple map errors (Powerbase,Winterbase,Fastlane)
- Added: Spectator may see player names (config.ini setting: spectatorSeeNames
- Added: Limit names for spectators to members of previous team (config.ini
- Stars vertex buffer changed to dynamic in hope to fix the problem with nVidia
- Dropped goal item (briefcase/flag) upon entering a vehicle fixed.
- Sound is now present in spectator mode again.
- Forever burning vehicle bug fixed.
- Destroyed vehicle preventing use of terminal, even after debris have
- Lenskoje: Added pistol and rifles to terminal at HQ Blue.
- Software skin deformer are more safe now (rare bug).
- Fixed: !rcon server and rcon password issues.
- Added vehicle: Marder.
- Added vehicle: VCC Dardo.
- Added vehicle: Mowag Piranha.
- Fixed: Vehicles take damage from running people over.
- Removed Q5 Fantan due to a terminal error.
- Increased fire-rate of PCV Jeep, UH60 and Humvee.
- Fixed texture of HDT-10P.
This list shows you the changes that have been implemented in patch v30520.
- Portal server flood protection implemented.
- Failsafe filter added in for !rcon server commands to prevent details being
displayed publicly when commands are mistyped.
- Add lock for the max player's option.
- Jesus pose fixed, no more occurrences of this should be seen.
- Implemented a check to decrease the frequency that tanks and vehicles are
seen to bounce around in craters.
- Players may now vote themselves as commander when alone in a server.
- Added web image for map "Silver Eye".
- Fixed a bug where the name of the commander you want to vote for would not be
passed on correctly, thus canceling your vote.
- Fixed a bug where the commander vote command would be issued using a bad
- Changed order of "Strafe left" and "Strafe right" in German version so they
now read correctly.
- Changed "Single player" for English and German into "Training".
- Double kill message fixed.
- Memory leak fixed in regards to server buffer overwrite.
- Loading times optimized.
- In the config.ini a server setting has been added which allows the server
administrator to set a high ping kick option if a player exceeds the ping for x
amount of time. Default is disabled. Note this can affect players who use voice
comms, as it monitors the traffic.
- The Web Admin Tool and the Rcon command passwords can now be different. This
will allow server providers to set a different password for the Web Admin Tool
and the in game rcon commands.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent mapping of secondary joystick devices.
- Added a checkbox for ignoring button events during action-mapping (hot fix
for Saitek X45 joystick's mode selector).
- Fixed a bug where input device axes would be evaluated without being present.
- Pre-round equip menu: you will get your money refunded if you purchase an
item for a slot which is already occupied.
- Altered the method how the ping was generated from client to a server.
- Kill Messages: Some kill messages have been displayed wrong. This is
- Force Feedback effects for joysticks added.
- Bandwidth spikes during scope and iron sight activation / deactivation fixed.
- Lag when vehicles are destroyed has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug where buttons would become disabled and re-enabled during the
same render frame. This is responsible for the often seen "laggy behavior" of
menus and voting.
- Enemy vehicle muzzle fire should be visible now from a much greater distance.
- Ammo count update now occurs in real time.
- Vehicle and flyer netload reduced helping for smoother flights.
- Network performance tweak for jets, AOI increased.
- HUD rendered now before the vote terminal, decreases display delay.
- Netcode optimization to decrease net load for disabled vehicles, helicopter
rotors now being displayed correctly.
- Mouse input optimization. Smoother controls.
- Joystick support optimized.
- Reduced net-traffic for weapon shooting considerably.
- Hangars on map "Fastlane" are now 20 cm into the ground to prevent ADS
happening when using a vehicle.
- Filled cracks in the streets in map "Bonemountain".
- Fence bug on map "Army Base" fixed.
- Teleport bug on map "First Strike" has been fixed.
- Put Jet hangar floors below terrain level in map "First Strike".
- The vehicle spawn positions of the terminals have been replaced on some maps,
for example Villariva vs Villabajo.
- Comanche aim above the crosshair has been fixed.
- Type 93, Avenger and Tunguska have been altered to provide better and more
varied AA defense.
- Adjusted helicopter rope behavior slightly.
- Fix helicopter rotor position when viewed from copilot position.
- Armor, health and price adjusted for all transport helicopters.
- Fixed bug where sometimes helicopter rotors do not stop spinning when the
pilot has left the vehicle.
- New seat-lock, user can enter even when it's locked but are placed on
- All anti tank vehicles now have improved rocket launchers. M2A1 Bradley,
Type89, and the BRDM 2ATGM.
- Helicopter rotors now have damage modeled on them.
- Decreased the rear armor and the side armor of the T90.
- VTOL flight mode adjusted to allow easier transformations between vertical
and horizontal flight modes.
- Bug where vehicle scopes can be taken to other vehicles fixed.
- HDT -10P window fixed.
- Jet icons corrected.
- Added a new vehicle, the wheeled Rooikat anti tank vehicle.
- Both PCV Jeep variants are now able to be locked on to with missiles.
- Su Flanker price increased to 15k.
- Pilotless flyer will explode if speed > 25 km/h.
- Underwater helicopters now take damage accordingly.
- HDT-10P camera issue fixed.
- Missing muzzle flash of WZ-551 added.
- Vehicle reticle should flash if it caused damaged on a target.
- Vehicle wasn't locked properly after purchase bug fixed.
- Helicopters and planes now get proper damage when they hit trees: planes now
explode if the velocity is more then 25 km/h upon contact and helicopters now
explode if the velocity is more then 50 km/h upon contact.
- Land rover and BJ-212A now have a proper vehicle handling.
- Plane rudders adjusted so that handling is slower and more controllable.
- The light textures of the Izh 2126 have been corrected, minor texture change.
- All cargo planes now have a proper engine sound.
- IZH 2126 will burn and smoke when damaged.
- Gunner positions of some vehicles have been adjusted.
- Merkava now has 6 seats.
- Added auto level function for jets (press CTRL).
- The breaking power of the BMP3 and the Bradley has been decreased.
- Littlebird has dual fire mode now.
- Chinook price changed from 7000 to 3000.
- KA-60 Kasatka price changed from 9000 to 4000.
- Mi-17 Hip price changed from 9000 to 4000.
- Mi-38 price changed from 9000 to 4500.
- UH-60 Black Hawk price changed from 7000 to 4000.
- UH-60M Black Hawk price changed from 7000 to 5000.
- V-22 Osprey changed from 8000 to 5000.
- Z-9 price changed from 10000 to 8500.
- Z-9 (SA 360 Transport) price changed from 7500 to 3200.
- BJ-212 price changed from 1900 to 1000.
- BRDM-1 price changed from 3500 to 2200.
- EQ 2102 price changed from 2800 to 750.
- GAZ-3937 price changed from 3500 to 850.
- GAZ-66 price changed from 2400 to 900.
- Hemmt Cargo price changed from 4000 to 1800.
- Hemmt Mobile Respawn price changed from 4300 to 2600.
- IZH 2126 price changed from 1000 to 800.
- Lada price changed from 900 to 700.
- Landrover price changed from 2000 to 1050.
- PCV Jeep price changed from 1800 to 900.
- Tractor price changed from 700 to 500.
- Ural-6301 price changed from 3500 to 1000.
- HDT-10P price changed from 3500 to 1200.
- AN-24 Coke price changed from 6500 to 3500.
- AN-72/74 Coaler price changed from 7500 to 4500.
- C-130 Hercules price changed from 7500 to 3500.
- SU-34 Fulcrum price changed from 14000 to 15000.
- Y-7H price changed from 7000 to 3200.
- Removal of 3D grid lines on the grid in the editor.
- Changed elevation brush default settings to 1m inner and 10m outer radius.
- Fixed a crash when using '-t' command giving a path without directory or
- A crashlog function now has been added for the landscape editor for better
support and logging information.
- Street Database tolerates invalid texture indices during loading.
- Added confirmation message box for TTM template deletion.
- Removed Undo, Cut, Paste and Copy menu items from the Edit menu.
- Set auto-backup interval of detail maps to 5 Minutes.
- New system of detail map - map association.
- The Tool 'rnmaps' lets the customer convert the detail-maps to the new naming
- Moved parachute sound handling to parachute item instead of player, reducing
likelihood of parachute sound bug.
- Commander has been elected sfx played for all players upon vote completion.
- Added suppressed sound effect for the SV98 sniper rifle.
- Terminal purchase sound changed to an equipment sound to better suit weapon
- Added audio alert for chat messages.
- 3D Iron sights added to all pistols, assault rifles, sub machine guns, light
machine guns, grenade launchers and weapons with a scope. The RPG 18 Launcher
also has a 3D ironsight.
- M1911A1 is now the new default pistol equipped when respawning in MP.
- P90 damage over range increased slightly.
- HK UMP recoil increased.
- Increased the recoil of all LMGs when fired from standing.
- Changed the damage over range of all SMGs to better simlate this type of
- Fixed crash with M4Carbine/M203 Grenade rifles.
- C4 motion sensor range limited to 3m, 4m, 5m and 6m meters only.
- Shortened reloading time of LMGs to prevent silly looking animations.
- Body armor changed. 3 new variants created, Light, Medium and Heavy Body
- VSS Vintorez damage increased.
- Decreased explosion energy for the 3 C4 types.
- Decreased radius of explosions for all three C4 types.
- Decreased price of the Bomb kit to 6000.
- Added a full auto firemode to VSS Vintorez sniper rifle.
- C4 items time-out changed, expiration time is now configurable via XML/Item
in the server admin.
- Explosives detector now updates more rapidly.
- M4 SOPMOD 4X scope added.
- HK G36 3.5X scope added.
- Reload time of all pistols decreased by 2 seconds but not the Model 83.
- You can now purchase both Night Vision and Infrared Goggles in the pre equip
menu if you require both items at once.
- AWM, PSG1, SV98, SVD Damage raised relatively to Body Armor protection.
- G36C and G11 Damage adjusted to standard 5.56 HK Range.
- Price of the Saiga has been decreased to 2800.
- Increased price of G36 to 3800.
- Binoculars implemented for all soldiers now. Use "B" to access it.
- Commander mode activation only allowed while being idle or sitting in a
- Corrected bug where guns don't stop firing when you swap weapons.
- Potential weapon exploit issue fixed when rearming and reloading whilst fast
clicking the mouse.
- Ghost bug fixed, thanks UWK clan.
- Disappearing head when in prone position and hitting 'ESC'.
- The player's avatar will stop running now when you open the option screen.
- Entering vehicle with equipped toolkit is now possible, even when the 'Press
'Use' to Enter' is not displayed because of damaged vehicle.
- Some AGS typos corrected.
- The remote control item of the bombing kit will now be shown when equipped.
This list shows you the changes that have been implemented in patch v29354.
Net code/Technical Changes
- Improved Keyboard input for more responsive player controls.
- Fix for the "Send Challenge" bug.
- Fixed several memory leaks.
- Fix to the "2 Commander" exploit and the associated crash.
- Fix to the Client crash, which occurred when a Player was in the UCS Screen
when a map changed.
- Enabled MipMaps for High Detail textures.
- The Particle system speed has been increased due to use of MipMaps.
- Fixed 32Bit MipMap generation.
- Fixed a problem when Terminals were not correctly rendered.
- Fixed a Warehouse (Terminal) Crash.
- Fixed a "bomb-detector" crash that sometimes occurred after a player disarmed
- Improved Joystick support. All joystick options can now be defined in the "In
Game Options" menu.
- Camera interpolation for Soldier model is now much smoother.
- Fixed a crash which occurred during weapon change.
- Fixed a crash caused by switching from Single player to Multiplayer.
- Crash fix for Windows ME/98 on Asian language versions.
- Fixed a Medi-Kit anomaly (was not decreasing charges correctly on use).
- Removed an imbalance with the Medi-Kit Healing and its Pickups.
- Parachutes won't open automatically upon exiting a vehicle.
- Fixed a "vanishing Crosshair" problem.
- Protection afforded by Body Armour has been updated.
- Fixed the "self-refilling" Med-Kit exploit
- Fixed the bug where a Soldier's head would disappear during weapon-change.
- Fixed the incorrect colours in the Engineer Kit.
- Bombs can no longer be disarmed while running.
- Fixed the one-click repair exploit.
- Fixed head position; you should not be able to look 'through' the ground
- The solder will now stop moving during voting.
- New terminal feature added; players can now spawn with a weapon drawn, chosen
via a 'Personal Inventory Radio' button. (Only during the Pre-Round setup)
- Fixed the Invisible Parachute bug.
- Fixed a Wall hack (it is now no longer possible to run through walls).
- The jump animation has been optimised.
- Fixed another bug where the soldier's head would disappear when either
changing or dropping weapons while zoomed-in.
- Added a new soldier head to the UCS.
- Aligned the Bomb detector correctly to the soldier's hand
- The Toolkit readout for a vehicle's proper health was incorrectly displayed,
this has now been fixed.
- When in a prone position the Soldier's head should no longer appear in front
of the camera.
- The camera is now ground-aligned when in the prone position
- In order to combat spawn camping, players will now spawn with temporary
- Rocket launchers can now be used from the prone position
- Players can now press "G" to drop their Parachutes during flight. This only
works once per drop.
- Removed movement glitches.
- Removed jump glitch, which resulted in the soldier being idle after jumping.
- Fixed several diving problems.
- Fixed an auto-rotation bug which occurred while crouching with a long-range
- Resupply works correctly on all vehicles now.
- Fixed a problem where the player stood up in the Vehicle when using AGS
- Fixed several appearances of the "angel-animations". (The standard
arms-outstretched pose for character models)
- Fixed a bug with the sniper kit, where a pistol and knife would appear, while
the player was 'invisible' and changing weapons.
- The Soldier will no longer change stance when reloading.
- Fixed a bug where the cloaking process would not abort, when the sniper kit
Commander Mode/Player Map
- Fixed multiplayer commander mode camera.
- The map now correctly shows the position the player is facing.
- Due to player feedback, the "You are now the Commander" message has been
- Fixed a bug where only the Commander was able to use Vehicles after a map
- Fixed a bug where a player could not leave the commander mode when running
- Fixed a Bug where team members were shown as "killed" in the Commander mode
when they left the area of interest.
- Changed alignment, size and opacity of the Commander Attack icons
- Due to player feedback, the "Map Check" message has been removed.
- Commander initialisation volume has been decreased.
- Commander tasks will now be deleted upon a player's death.
- Disabled fog in the Commander mode.
- Commander can see assigned tasks only when in Commander mode
- Several Weapon Parameters have been corrected.
- Sniper rifle damage has been slightly reduced.
- Increased prices of all sniper rifles.
- The range of machine pistols has been slightly increased.
- Increased recoil on all sniper rifles.
- Heavy machine gun accuracy has been slightly improved.
- Sniper rifles are now slightly less accurate.
- The Steyr TMP is now less accurate.
- Changed the pricing on the G11 and G36.
- OICW and AK74, both do more damage.
- The price, accuracy and ammo count for the AUG and L65A1 has been adjusted.
- Infrared goggles are now more expensive.
- Price of the Freedom Arms and Glock18 has been adjusted.
- Assault rifle pricing has now been adjusted. (Mainly on AK and M4 carbines)
- All pistols are now less accurate and follow the same rules as rifles.
- Adjusted pivot points in Launcher Animation. Grenades and Launchers now
follow the hands correctly
- The Steyr TMP now has new "suppressed" sound effects.
- New Weapon: M4 SOPMOD
- Sound effects: Flash bang volume has been decreased.
- Enemy vehicles are no longer visible on the radar.
- Fixed a Problem where you accidentally changed Camera modes if Scope was
activated in a Vehicle (entered Vehicle in 3rd Person, left in 1st Person)
- Vehicles that topple onto their sides or roofs will no longer exhibit
- Tank steering has been improved.
- Tanks should no longer get stuck on little objects.
- Added Scopes to most vehicles.
- Added Night vision and Infrared to the respective vehicles.
- Damage from rocket launchers used against tanks has been rebalanced.
- Improved speed of tank gun shells.
- The accuracy of all tank machine guns has been improved.
- Fixed the mobile spawn point/Hook exploit.
- Fixed a spawn issue when more than one mobile respawn unit was present
- PVCF machinegun and Blackhawk machinegun have had their damage increased.
- "Hooked" vehicles will no longer sink into the ground.
- "Heat-seeker lock" is now working correctly.
- Fixed a crash which occurred when player used the hook.
- Dropping bombs will no longer destroy the plane which deployed them.
- Added a "nose-cam" to all Helicopters and Jets.
- Jets now have a "Missile Warning" sound.
- Helicopter prices have been adjusted.
- Fixed unrealistic rope behaviour, when hooking vehicles.
- SU-37 Flanker has now had its name correctly changed to the SU-34 Flanker.
- Changed default joystick settings for aircraft
- Changed price of the Comanche.
- Fixed the Score table for Deathmatch.
- New Map, Bone Mountain, added.
- Added Configurable Team Cash functionality.
- "Time change at end of round" works correctly now.
- Player can now see how and when server settings are changed.
- Score table fix: A player won't find him/herself in two teams at the same
- Fixed a bug where kill messages showed the wrong unit name.
- Fixed: Floating Terminal at CP -Echo- in Silver Eye
- Fixed: Plattenbau HQ Flag now works.
- Changed co-ordinates to center the player map in "Bone Mountain" and
- Auto-team deactivated by default (Server setting, can be altered by Admin)
- New: Auto team now only works on join and team change.
- New: Auto Team Leveling on Death setting: levels teams if unbalanced by x
- Prepared Server for ingame serveradmin controlls: Kick, Ban, Restart,
- Implemented new Kill Messages: Plex [AK 47] Udett
- Corrected typo in Options menu
- Umlauts will appear correct when pressing "Tab"
- End screen will appear after 2 seconds now (or on mouse click)
- Vote menu won't perform Stop Movement any longer if being transported.
- Added New Splash screen.
- Lowered the resistance of wooden fences, it is possible to shoot through them
- Time display in the Vote menu works correctly now.
- Single player: Removed redundant code which would create a save game called
"current" upon loading a campaign
- Fixed a bug where upon creating a new campaign the player skill would not be
This list shows you the changes that have been implemented in patch v28610.
- Parachutes wont open automatically any longer
- Fixed a "No Head" bug (IR active when entering a vehicle)
- Fix for Multiple death on spawn (result of hammering the "play" button during
- Head bobbing implemented in 1st person view mode
- Commander cant assign himself targets any longer
- Added Transparency mode for commander mode
- Fixed camera problem in Commander Mode
- Waypoints set by your commander will now be shown in the radar too
- Split Team funds now works again
- Commander will now see all assigned tasks
- All Commander Tasks will be removed at the end of a round and/or a map
- Fixed a crash which occurred when two team members received the same attack
target by the commander
- Fixed "frozen-soldier bug": when leaving commander mode after commander kit
- Vehicle controls are disabled when in commander mode
- No more "Crazy heartbeat" after leaving a Vehicle
- Vehicles no longer bouncing/jumping on spawn or entering
- Fixed the infamous wormhole bug (player get warped through map when leaving a
vehicle in rare occasions)
- No more third person scope when a teammate is entering a vehicle while the
driver is using the scope.
- Brake fix, due to the physic changes in the last patch the brake-settings got
to weak. They are back to full power again. (send us feedback)
- Fixed a CTD which occurred when a "hooked" vehicle got shot of the hook and
the Pilot of the Helicopter pressed "h" at the same time
- Vehicle Controls work properly now while the player map is open
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to enter a Vehicle while inside the 2nd
level of a building
- The player map now also works in Flyers
- The player map now starts in transparency mode by default
- Added option to display player nametags in the player map. Press "," on the
Num Pad to change between the options
- Flag posts in Conquest mode are much more solid now
- All Game Modes now have a default time limit setting. Example: Conquest 45
Minutes. This can be adjusted by the server admin
- Grenades shots from the Milkor will now have proper Collision detection
- The knife doesn't disappear anymore when you carve a team logo
- The progress bar won't be displayed anymore when using a knife on something
different than a building
- Fixed a Desktop Crash which occurred when Rockets missed their target and
didn't stop flying
- "X" and "Z" axis are now fixed for flyers
- Joystick support must now be manually activated to use
- Added an option to password protect LAN servers
- Added "ServerKeepAlive File" (for automated restart of crashed or frozen
- Overall stability of the stand alone server improved
- Fix and optimization for rendering of 3D Particles
- Fixed Problem with lost Tree textures after ALT & TAB during loading
- Score List: Team list fix, team list always visible when more than 8 players
- Terminal: Player stops now automatically when opening a terminal while
- Effect: Added new explosion effect for Hydra rockets
- Portal: Enabled double-clicking to join a server
- Net code: Network bandwidth improvements and fixed the estimated bandwidth
- Balancing: Team kills will only reduce the cash from the team killer and not
any longer from the team cash
- Portal: Player numbers in the server list should be accurate now (still
working on optimization and the Ping update)
- Balancing: Conquest-caps drop much slower now when a team lost all flags but
still has people in game
- Single Player: Fixed a bug where upon leaving the terminal after having
equipped a teammate the camera would remain fixed and controls would remain
This list shows you the changes that have been implemented in patch v28446.
- improved network performance for vehicles
- single player: fixed error in political system, which spawned only us units
- adjusted the 3rd person camera for all vehicles
- loading times have been decreased
- redesign of the player list/score table
- mapload time when joining a server decreased, ie. disconnect wait time
- fixed the client and server crash
- anti cheat "WACHE v2" has been activated, Wache stands for Wings Anti Cheat
- added selectable actions on detecting user with modified data (mod or cheats)
- no accounting for players with modified data (TKs, money, points etc.)
- fixed incorrect lighting on soldier-models if NightVision is activated
- WACHE v2 activated:
* detection of players with modified weapons, vehicles or soldiers
* various server-controlled actions on cheat-detection via web-interface
- added different color-formatting to killmessages
- no money bonus after healing yourself with the medi-kit
- fixed terminal in 'Finding Lenin' map, both teams are now able to buy Tanks
- messages sent by the server are now localized depending on client's language
- fixed list-selection in vote-menu
- disabled text colorization abuse
- C4 Bombing Kit price increased and vanishing time decreased to 5 minutes
- Time Limit of all game modes have been set to a default value
- increased maximum possible flight height
- changed 3rd person camera for jets
- HUD extensions for jets and helis are hidden in 3rd person mode
- fixed glitches in cannon camera for some helis/jets
- extended HUD functionality for jets/helis
- fixed impact on terrain for vehicle and damage calculation
- improved physics calculation, new driving-physics implementation for all
- physical properties for vehicles adjusted to new system
- colliding jets/helis will now be both destroyed
- known commander mode crash fixed
- added toggle for fullscreen/windowed playermap
- fixed icon display for user sitting in a vehicle
- fixed a server-crash during activated CommanderMode
- you can now chat in Commander Mode
- Bots can use vehicle-weapons properly
- fixed display of request-icons outside the visible map-area
- changed color and description of exit-button in team-equip menu
- added player map option for the commander, press 'k' to open normal player
map, 'm' for commander-mode
- new player-icons for map
- Commander is able to store team member selections on keys
- Player Map: Player Names can now be shown optionally
- Commander is able to store his satellite view positions on keys
- Your position on the playermap has now an arrow with your view direction
- Commander: Added User Interface for teamcash requests
- new animations for idle-animations for different weapons
- rotation mismatch fixed after wall-climbing
- after leaving a vehicle, the look direction of the player won't flip randomly
- fixed multiple collision issues with soldier (hang-sliding in free-fall
- reduced animation effects on camera in 1st person view
- reduced sound-volume and distance of distant rifle effects
- fixed a 'no-particle-effects' bug if you fired weapons on a close target
- several sound fx adjustments as volume and distance settings
- task-switch fix during loading screen
- mouse sensitivity settings has been adjusted/increased
- added 'Restore Defaults' to controller settings
- added 'Air Brake' to flight-controller
- replaced 'Alternate Fire' with 'Look' in flight-controller menu
- System Messages are now being displayed in yellow
- font-size of console text can be set in user.ini (Console.FOnt.Size = x)
- teamscreen play-buttons are now disabled until server responded to prevent
- added '/tell' command to send a private chat message to a player, these are
displayed in green, /clantell is under consideration too
- player name is now limited to 24 characters to prevent abuse in LAN games
- optimized connection procedure, netcode improvements
- improved packet-loss handling and reduced bandwith consumption
- Multiplayer mode Hostage Rescue was changed to better manage players who kill
- we removed blue and red as colors for names so people dont mix them up with