The 3.17 patch for Dominions 3. See File/Full Details for the list of changes.
Shrapnel Games and Illwinter Game Design would like to announce that version 3.17 of Dominions 3: The Awakening is now available for immediate download! What treasures might one find in it? Let us look...
New and cool stuff including...
* Three new nations! Hinnom, giants of primordial times. Ashdod, descendents of the Nephililim. Gath, humans led by the last of the giants.
* New spell: Manifest vitriol. Summon the green lion of alchemy! Warning, if the green lion remains erect for more than four hours please contact--oh wait, that's Manifest Viagra, which isn't in this patch.
* Shattered Souls: Tartarians are insane and might act randomly (and probably won't be doing any random acts of kindness).
* Some new longdead graphics.
* New modcommands: #specialllok, #hero6
* New events!
Bug and gameplay balance changes...
* Twiceborn no longer makes demons immortal.
* Hidden in Sand and Hidden in Snow spell descriptions fixex.
* Shamblers cost reduction.
* Some unit stat fixes.
* Voice of Apsu/Tiamat restricted to own provinces.
* Astral/fire shield was overvalued by AI and sometimes overruled scripted spells.
* Recruitment queues were not cleared when castle was conquered.
* Seduction order could be copied to ordinary commanders.
* A non-flying seducer could flee with their victim to an underwater province where they both drowned. Don't ya hate when that happens?