Cumulative update containing several new skins and a few texture tweaks for The Firstborn 2.1. Includes patch 2.1a.
To install the patch, extract the .zip into Star Ruler 2/mods. If prompted to overwrite files, overwrite files. If not prompted to overwrite files, you're doing something wrong - either extracting the .zip into the wrong place, or trying to install it as a standalone mod.
You still need The Firstborn 2.1 (and its prerequisites) for this to work, and DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES try to install this on The Firstborn 1.0. Thank you for reading these instructions.
Patch notes for 2.1a, in case you missed them:
- Fixed an issue where the Stargate hull does not have textures.
- Fixed possible compatibility issues with other 'Stargate' hulls and models. Not that there are any yet.
Patch notes for 2.2:
- Fixed an issue introduced by patch 2.1a where the Stargate hull now erroneously displayed the name 'ProtossStargate'.
- Added new skins for existing hulls. Credits for these can be found at Steamcommunity.com.
- Tweaked diffuse and mask textures for Kailrinis-type Arbiter, Ark Shuttle (all variants) and Supercarrier (all variants).
- Renamed Evacuation Transport and its derivatives to Ark Shuttles, as per canon.
- Renamed Tal'darim Supercarrier to Early Tal'darim Supercarrier.
New skins are as follows:
- Tal'darim and Death Fleet Kailrinis-type Arbiter (ship)
- Tal'darim Supercarrier (ship)
- Death Fleet Prophet (ship)
- Death Fleet and Purifier Battleship (ship)
- Death Fleet Mothership Core (ship/station)
- Purifier Stargate (stargate, only accessible if Stargate Integration is enabled by another mod such as ABEM 0.5.0)
- Death Fleet Observer (ship)