European version of the patch.
Driver 3 by Reflections Interactive - European retail patch #2
- Locate the DRIV3R Patch (DRIV3R-EUROPE_RETAIL-UPDATE2.EXE)
- Double-click on the file
- This will either open a new window or a seperate decompression program
- Select the DRIV3R-EUROPE_RETAIL-UPDATE2.EXE file and drag it to your Desktop
- Double-click the DRIV3R-EUROPE_RETAIL-UPDATE2.EXE to execute it
Driv3r Patch 2 Release notes.
Here is the full change list:
- Screen corruption in the Main Menu if Anti-Aliasing is enabled on your video
card is fixed.
- Issue where if you have an ATI Radeon series video card you may encounter a
situation where at night if you collide with another object the buildings
nearest or in line-of-sight of the collision will appear with rainbow or bright
white textures is fixed
- If you have a Matrox P750 or Matrox Parhelia video card you would encounter a
situation where vehicle windows are not displaying properly and showing up as a
solid white texture.
- During gameplay, if you have all other video options enabled except for
advanced shaders, you may encounter a situation where your character\'s hands
and legs appear white. To resolve this go into Options - Settings - Display -
Advanced Video Card Settings and enable advanced shaders. This issue is
- Added improvements to enhance gameplay performance.
- If you have a LCD display you may encounter a situation where during all
introduction movies, before selecting a profile, the picture is offset to the
left or to the right and auto-adjustment does not help. To resolve this issue,
once you have created a profile go into Options - Settings - Display - Advanced
Video Card Settings and adjust your resolution to 800x600 or higher.
- If you are experiencing sound problems, including volume issues, missing
audio channels (i.e., no sound comes through your center speaker channel),
crashes, or any other audio issues, we recommend switching your sound driver to
the default MILES Fast 2D Driver.
- If you have a Sound Blaster PCI 16/64/128 sound card you may encounter a
situation where if you hit ESC when firing a fully automatic weapon, such as
the M16, the audio will stutter for a few seconds before entering the menu.
- If you have a Sound Blaster Live! 5.1, Sound Blaster Audigy, Sound Blaster
Audigy LS, or ADI AD1980 sound card you may encounter a situation where with
5.1 speakers selected, in third-person camera view, any in-game effects, such
as gunfire, only come from the center channel. This is normal behavior.
- If you have a Turtle Beach Santa Cruz, Sound Blaster Live! 5.1, Sound Blaster
Audigy LS, or Realtek ALC650 sound card you may encounter a situation where in
the game menu and during cutscenes, regardless of audio settings, with 5.1
speakers selected, no sound is produced by the center channel. This is normal
- If you have a Sound Blaster Extigy sound card you may encounter a situation
where during gameplay, regardless of audio settings, with 5.1 speakers
selected, the front left and right speakers only produce audio. This is normal
- Driv3r does not support non-analog gamepads, such as the Microsoft
Sidewinder, Gravis Gamepad Pro, or Logitech Precision gamepad. You will need to
obtain an analog controller, such as the Logitech Dual-Action gamepad or
Logitech Wingman Rumblepad if you wish to play Driv3r with a gamepad.
- During gameplay you may encounter a situation where, depending upon the
viewing angle and distance from the car you are driving a black box will appear
around your steering wheel. This is fixed.
- During gameplay you may encounter a situation where, if you have shadows
enabled and are standing in a shadowed area on a daylight level, the muzzle
flash from your selected weapon will not be present while it is present during
night time levels. This is fixed.
- During gameplay you may encounter a situation where the water does not appear
transparent or is a solid texture. This is fixed.