The 1.57 patch for ARMA II: Operation Arrowhead.
* Fixed: Cursor on the windows borders no longer flashing when attempting to drag/resize the window.
* Fixed: Win7/Vista Aero preview should no longer be activated by mouse move ment while playing.
* Fixed: Helicopters no longer lifting off when aircraft passed over them (h Dev-heaven.net).
* Fixed: AI Helicopters wobbling up and down (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/1 4410).
* Improved: Enemy targets are now unassigned once their crew is killed.
* Fixed: doFire did not work on most targets.
* New: Multihome servers support. Commandline parameter -ip=my.ip.add.res av ailable.
* Fixed: SetCaptive doesn't stop AI shooting at a unit/player.
* New: allMissionObjects script command.
* New: Script command setPlayerRespawnTime.
* New: new AllDead command.
* Fixed: Video playback stuttering.
* Fixed: Locality issues of objects in MP (mainly updates from nonowner erro rs). Version raised to 1.57 due to MP incompatibility.
* Add: camo (replaceable textures) selections for M2A2/3.
* Changed: GPS added for all SUVs.
* Fixed: A/MH6 main rotor artifact.
* Fixed: Missions: 06 From Hell, task "Locate the pilot" always failed.