US retail v1.4 patch.
SuperPower 2 by Golem Labs - US retail v1.4 patch
Patch v1.4 Notes:
- AI Aggressiveness slider added, making the AI more or less aggressive.
- Ban player console command.
- Private chat.
- Panama Canal and Suez Canal added.
- Relations with every country are shown beside the country name, in the
thematic map window.
- Possibility to change another country's government type when liberating them
(must be in peace with that country and have at least 80% of their regions).
- Status change progress bar on unselected unit groups.
- Multiple selection in unit list (with ctrl key) and covert action cells
window (with shift & ctrl keys)
- Command line added for disabling nukes in dedicated server.
- AI will build less infantry, and more ground and air units.
- AI will drop in economic failure less often.
- AI will annex regions more often.
- AI will start nuclear research more often.
- Economic failure will reduce resource production a lot less, preventing
countries that dropped to a GDP of 0.
- Economic failure will not happen as much when losing control of regions.
- Link between Black See and Mediterranean See added.
- Relations between countries will change in a more realistic way.
- Changing laws will have a larger effect on political ideology.
- Production Table adjustment for initial time and production by day.
- Optimization on nukes damage calculation.
- City names should be easier to see on the map.
- Removed the war declaration on other countries when performing an occupy
- Invalid data for Congo and Democratic Republic of the Congo corrected
- Deploying groups of zero is impossible.
- Resolved bug of Economic Embargo treaties that would sometimes not disappear
once a member country was annexed.
- Human Development level is calculated correctly after loading a game.
- "Ghost" countries, countries that did not disappeared when annexed, will now
- Country map is now drawn with close islands.
- Fixed trespassing treaties to works as they should.
- Proper message when server is full instead of invalid SDK.
- Stealth points are no longer mandatory to create new design
- Dedicated server has nukes enabled by default.
- Nuclear missile from submarine will now work after training.
- Nuclear missile will do civilian damage.
- Capital will change correctly when annexing regions.
- Fixed client connection on fast machine in single player.
- Embargoes are terminated after a country is annexed.
- Can change capital through constitutional form.
- Military strength is shown properly.
- Crash when preparing SLBM attack and subs are destroyed.
- Region ownership computed properly when retreating from hostile territory.
- Thematic map legend ranking fixed.
- Diplomatic relations map ranking fixed.
- Military units of country with Trespassing Right treaty are displayed
- Refresh of the research window fixed.
- Display of income is done properly.
- Newly built and designed (by user) nuclear submarine has missiles
- Trade territories with same name can be deduced.
- Treaties Issue CTD shouldn't occurred.
- Color of priority in production request fixed.
- Huge amount of resources is fixed.
- Population is balanced after trade and annexation.
- Left and right ideology change when changing Internal Laws.
- World average human development computed correctly after loading a game.
- Relations cheat through internal laws is removed.
- Stop unit from moving in deep enemy territory.
- Proper image displayed in Unit Design window.
- Debts are stored by regions, and not by countries.
- Language and religion add up.
- Synchronize the date after a trade is made.
- Fixed bombardments that never stopped.
- Various crash & optimizations
Patch v1.3 Notes:
- Savegame now saves the training progress of units
- Fixed drag box over a window misplacement
- Strategic warfare view improved
- Glitches in unit production window resolved
- Implemented a decrease relations when nuclear research is done
- Added a low detail earth texture & option
- Fixed crash after economical failure in SP
- Thematic map are not closed when ending game anymore
- Old cursors replaced by new ones
- Battle summary window are now queued in mail
- Added a version number in the log file
- Drop in/out warning added
- Fixed crash when requesting war declaration and sponsoring it
- Added a "split units equally" button in split window
- Fixed a join multiplayer game crash (server info window)
- Cancelling SP game doesn't make first attemp to join or host game fail
- Fixed language and religion percentage bug (adding them not giving 100%)
- Fixed crash when clicking on quick treaty
- You can now cancel unit production done by other countries for you
- Reduced the news quantity
- Trade window and trade data added
- Trade system AI added
- Cancelled unit production don't reappear after deletion anymore
- Comboboxes are now sorted (no matter what the language is)
- You can not have the USA (AI) assume your debt all the time anymore
- Unit movement speed affected by elevation now
- Fixed corrupted savegame bug
- Adding custom goals in singleplayer custom game mode
- Player should not be able to join as an annexed country
- AI Should build more units in time of peace
- Unit split crash
- Reasons to have treaties refused will appear to player
- Be able to launch nuke in self defense
- Validating Mods for MP Games
- Align selection square in Battle Overview map
- Command line to load mods
- High Taxes rate should have more of a bad effect
- Glitch in join MP game window (update of servers)
- Invalid SDK version when starting an SP game or hosting
- Join Multiplayer Dual Select
- Parent mod notion added (for modders)
- Billion units bug fixed
- Custom goals now reloaded correctly
- Password, give focus to edit box automatically
- Change mail notification associated with gain/loss of region control
- ASW helicopters can merge with naval groups and can be deployed on water
- Propagate MOD official status through network
- Do not allow 100% taxes anymore
- Grey-out window items when foreign country is selected
- History Window hidden (or killed) when a game is stopped
- Hotkeys to open the various windows
- Detect if mod is official
- Generate an official mod
- Inform user when they start an unofficial mod
- Add launch nuke button animation
- Ballistic missiles submarines, missiles are now splitted when submarines are
- Main bar now shows real time in mutiplayer after it changed
- Counter-attack do not cause battle results to be wierd
- Military units do not get their *** whooped anymore
- Merge units of same type
- Relations does not go up so quickly anymore
- Quick treaty : Added 3 more treaties
- Have # of days to research nuclear
- Added client advisor messages not to propose dangerous trades
- Battle summary in a mail when not looking at battle
- Block Strategic Warfare" toggle to the Host Multiplayer Game
Patch v1.2b Notes:
- Fixed: Billions of units appearing in combat.
- Fixed: Corruption of save games after a complete annexation.
- Fixed: Crash in the split unit window.
- Fixed: Crash when sponsoring a military trespassing right.
Patch v1.2 Notes:
- Fixed: Thematic maps: Empire country, political control, human control are
- Thematic maps: Clicking the thematic map legend item crash fix.
- Fixed: Potential crash when a country is conquered but other country try to
use it to build units or vice versa
- Fixed: Can't bombard Antartica
- Fixed: Memory leaks reported by BoundsChecker
- Fixed: Possible crash in strategic warfare on water
- Fixed: Bug in client disconnection
- Fixed: Added a check in the sell unit to be sure the unit exist
- Fixed: Attacking units can't be disbanded
- Fixed: Locking the buttons on the client side in the unit list
- Fixed: Unit Research : can now save when any country is selected
- Fixed: Unit Research : can changes the tab and the data follows when dirty
- Fixed: Unit Research : The budget value displaying in the meters is not
- Fixed: No more deployment on hostile regions
- Fixed: 3 Crashes with modal window in covert ops with train cell, new cell
and new mission
- Fixed: Crash with modal window in treaty details with add remove window
- Fixed: Crash with modal window in resource with increase production window
- Fixed: Can now save when any country is selected
- Fixed: Unit deployment freeze
- Fixed: Scenario window not displaying objectives sometimes
- Fixed: Deleting temporary files
- Fixed: Admin player will be replaced if old admin drops out.
- Fixed: Crash on exit (sometimes)
- Fixed: Unit market window (buy used units) random crash.
- Fixed: Unit movement, added a check in the unit mover to not dereference a
- Fixed: Annexed countries wont be in treaties anymore
- Fixed: Made sure video_config works on win98
- Fixed: Wrong country name being displayed as a tooltip over the right flag in
the battle overview window
- Fixed: Covert action cells cannot be in an inexisting country anymore
- Fixed: Player cannot be changed in the game lobby
- Fixed: When buying all the units in the last category, used units window
would become unusable
- Fixed: Fixed a deployment crash
- Fixed: GeForce MX video cards transparency fix
- Fixed: Technology for units (requirements) are now in sync between the
- Fixed: Annexed country wont appear in treaties filter window anymore
- Fixed: Added validation upon sdk and mod id
- Fixed: Save/Load of multiplayer games now working properly (with and without
- Fixed: When you join a server, choose a political party, then quit, and join
again, if you choose a country it'll not change the political party in power
- Fixed: Cleanup of graphical objects crash at shutdown
- Fixed: Setting properly the total nuclear missiles value
- Fixed: Unit list refresh when building units
- Tweaked: Relation bonus when signing assume foreign debt
- Tweaked: Request war declaration AI changed a bit, to leave some margin when
a nation ask one of its friends
- Tweaked: Synchronizing countries when a region control is changed
- Tweaked: Countries with only one democratic party will still be able to get
out of anarchy
- Tweaked: You do not need a stability expected of over 20 % to get out of
- Tweaked: Only sending treaties news now when the treaty becomes active
=>Added a member to the treaty class, the creator country. Only used when
creating country, and since we don't have the creators for the originals, we
don't load them from the Database.
- Tweaked: Added the number of days in the AMDS popup
- Tweaked: Behavior of the meters in the research window.
- Tweaked: Thematic maps: Optimized empire map
- Tweaked: Unit production window will be updated when a new design is created
(no need to close everything, reopen etc.)
- Tweaked: Nuclear siren sound, not playing multiple times if multiple nukes
are launched at once.
- Tweaked: Naval and Ground strategies are now separated in combats.
- Tweaked: Scenario selection window
- Tweaked: War news are now less frequent (to avoid flooding the server)
- Tweaked: Covert actions are less frequent (more realist)
- Tweaked: Counter attack implemented on the combat, will give a more realist
combat simulation especially at high server speeds
- Tweaked: Optimized region color assigment
- Tweaked: Start game now done by admin player instead of waiting for all
players to be ready.
- Tweaked: Unit production window visual tweaks
- Tweaked: Mouse wheel now working properly in windows
- Tweaked: Country name added when asked to attack a neutral country
- Tweaked: Messages are displayed upon disconnection
- Tweaked: AI will launch missiles when it is attacked and in a bad situation
- Feature: Delete all mail button added
- Feature: Kick console command on the server
- Feature: Autosave feature added.
Patch v1.1 Notes:
- Fixed window minimization to Taskbar after launching a new game
- Fixed a crash when pressing stop game button
- Fixed a crash when a country is conquered
- Fixed save/load crash when a country is invalidated
- Fixed a crash when zooming on Fiji
- Fixed listbox selection
- Fixed ability to create new designs for mobile launchers
- Fixed tooltip in system bar when clicking on F1 button
- Fixed Music Resource file
- Fixed quantity in the Used Unit Market window
- Last selection for unit type will be remembered in Used Unit window
- Decrease in lag during multiple events
- AI for invalid countries can no longer perform military actions
- Country ID is now saved even for non-active (dead) players
- History graph markers are now available
- Treaties modal window crash fixed
- Highlight added in War list
- Thematic legend now shows 10 countries instead of 9
- Kick button added in the lobby
- Optimization of the unit deployment window
- Advisor warning for nuclear research added