A patch updating all versions of Space Empires V to v1.35.
Version History for Space Empires V
1. Added - Added another command line parameters.
se5.exe [Savegame path] [password] [-plrstop] [-moddir [dirname]]
-moddir [dirname] - This changes the directory name for the mod in the savegame.
2. Fixed - Bolt weapons were not firing on planets at maximum range.
3. Fixed - In combat, Automove would not move after a player's set targets.
4. Fixed - Units weren't launching in simulated combat.
5. Fixed - When sharing enemy designs, a player would receive designs it had created.
6. Fixed - The ministers would sometimes not control certain ships with specific design types.
7. Fixed - The Population Transport minister was not working correctly.
8. Fixed - Colonizing with a fleet would remove all of the ships in the fleet (Simultaneous) or
remove the wrong ship (Turn Based).
9. Fixed - Militia were not showing up in combat replays.
10. Fixed - Capture pods were not showing up in combat replays.
1. Fixed - Some strategy settings in the Empire Options window would not change.
2. Fixed - Bolt weapons were not firing on ringed planets.
3. Fixed - Ringed planets were shooting weapons from their rings and not from the surface.
4. Fixed - Ringed planets were hit from weapons too far from the surface.
5. Fixed - Old movement log entries were not being deleted properly resulting in a memory leak.
6. Fixed - The Select Elements and Select Rules windows would not wrap their text.
7. Fixed - The Tutorial window would be garbled after an Alt-Tab.
8. Changed - Modified the command line parameters. They now work like this:
se5.exe [Savegame path] [password] [-plrstop]
[Savegame path] - The complete path to the savegame.
[password] - The game master password for this game.
-plrstop - Turn processing should stop if there are errors in the player files.
0 - Turn processed succesfully.
1 - Savegame file not found.
2 - Invalid game master password.
3 - Error while loading savegame.
101 - 120 - Could not load player file. The player number is the error code minus 100.
201 - 220 - Player order file does not have the correct game date. The player number is the error code minus 200.
301 - 320 - Player order file does not have the correct turn sequence id. The player number is the error code minus 300.
401 - 420 - Player order file does not have the correct game id. The player number is the error code minus 400.
9. Fixed - Sometimes processing of a turn would halt when a self-destruct order was executed.
10. Fixed - In Simultaneous Games, a ship would not clear its moveto order if its last movement was through a warp point.
11. Fixed - The order for Self-Destruct was unavailable for mines and satellites.
12. Fixed - Drones were not using supplies.
13. Fixed - The Auto Complete function in the Create Design window could place components on invalid vehicle types.
14. Fixed - Sector View would reveal ship details without long range scanners.
1. Fixed - AI would scrap facilities to make room for spaceports even for races which didn't need them.
2. Fixed - Point-defense bolt weapons would sometimes not fire on torpedoes.
3. Fixed - For seeking or bolt weapons, the calculation for whether a weapon would hit a target moving
away was incorrect.
4. Fixed - Facilities were not showing up in Ground Combat.
5. Fixed - Planets were not getting shields in combat simulations.
6. Fixed - During combat, the cargo report for ships and planets would not show unit damage.
7. Fixed - A highlighted cargo item at the bottom of the cargo tab should not show the damage percent on
the cargo item picture (since its displayed to the right of the picture).
8. Fixed - Emissive armor was still providing its damage resistance even when destroyed.
1. Fixed - Strategy Damage Amount "All Weapons Gone" was not working correctly.
2. Fixed - Planets were not having their damage percentage calculated correctly for strategies.
3. Fixed - Planets were not launching units.
4. Fixed - In the Fleet Transfer window, "Create Fleet" was not working when no fleet was present.
5. Fixed - In combat, spreading of damage was sometimes using an incorrect target hitpoints amount.
This was most notable with planets not spreading their damage enough.
6. Fixed - Sometimes beams firing from a planet would fire from the far left corner of the combat map.
7. Fixed - Planets with rings would sometimes not fire bolt weapons against targets far above them.
1. Fixed - You could add ships to construction queues without spaceyards using the "Select Multiple Queues" feature.
2. Fixed - Units launched into existing fields would be launched without supplies or ordnance.
3. Fixed - The top most items should default to be selected in the Launch/Recover window.
4. Fixed - Remote recovery of units by planets would usually fail because of the Moveto order.
5. Fixed - Remote recovery would sometimes give an error message "A cannot be recovered from space."
6. Fixed - "Advanced Storage Techniques" racial trait was giving a 225% bonus instead of 125%.
7. Fixed - Launch/Recover specific units would only perform once a turn in Simultaneous Games.
8. Fixed - Load/Drop specific units would only perform once a turn in Simultaneous Games.
9. Fixed - "Upgrade Facilities" in the Construction Queues window would often not work in Simultaneous Games.
10. Fixed - Space combat will no longer end if 2 players are on a planet engaged in ground combat and
one still has a troop transport in space with troops to drop.
11. Fixed - You can now Mothball or Unmothball multiple selected ships.
1. Fixed - Moved strings from the AI scripts to constants.
2. Fixed - Fixed some AI issues with incorrect tech names and component names.
3. Fixed - AI will now attempt to add more weapons at the end of vehicle design if there is space remaining.
4. Fixed - Script Parser was not rebuilt with latest function definitions.
5. Fixed - Crystalline Torpedo had incorrect effect name and wasn't displaying in combat.
1. Fixed - Combat against a planet owned by a player but with no units or population would end immediately.
2. Fixed - "Only Weapons" damage type now penetrates shields.
3. Fixed - "Only Engines" damage type now penetrates shields.
4. Changed - Capital Ship Missile: decreased cost, increased damage, decreased reload rate.
5. Changed - Anti - Proton Beam: increased cost,
6. Changed - Meson Blaster: increased cost, increased supply used, increased range.
7. Changed - Point - Defense Cannons: increased damage.
8. Changed - Point - Defense Blaster: increased space taken, increased cost, decreased damage, increased reload rate.
9. Changed - Point - Defense Beam: decreased damage.
10. Changed - Flak Cannon: Increased damage.
11. Changed - Plasma Missile: decreased cost, increased damage.
12. Changed - Anti - Matter Torpedo: increased damage, increased range.
13. Changed - Quantum Torpedo - increased cost, increased damage, increased range.
14. Changed - Gamma Pulse Torpedo - reduced space taken, reduced supply and ordnance usage, increased damage.
15. Changed - Phased - Polaron Beam: increased cost, increased supply usage, modified damage.
16. Changed - Graviton Hellbore: increased cost, increased damage, increased range.
17. Changed - Ripper Beam: increased damage, increased range.
18. Changed - Incinerator Beam: increased damage.
19. Changed - Wave - Motion Gun: increased damage, increased range.
20. Changed - Null - Space Projector: decreased cost, decreased supply and ordnance usage, increased damage, decreased reload rate.
21. Changed - Tachyon Projection Cannon: decreased cost, increased damage, increased range.
22. Changed - Ionic Disperser: changed description, increased damage.
23. Changed - Ionic Pulse Missile: changed description, increased damage.
24. Changed - Toxic Injector: increased damage.
25. Changed - Plasma Charge: increased damage, increased range.
26. Changed - Hyper - Plasma Bolt: increased damage.
27. Changed - Electric Discharge: increased damage.
28. Changed - Lightning Ray: increased damage, increased range.
29. Changed - Seeking Parasite: increased range.
30. Changed - Acid Globule: increased damage.
31. Changed - Enveloping Acid Globule: increased damage.
32. Changed - Shard Cannon: decreased damage.
33. Changed - High - Energy Magnifier: increased damage, increased range.
34. Changed - Time Distortion Burst: modified damage.
35. Changed - Temporal Shifter: modified damage, increased range.
36. Changed - Temporal Tachyon Cannon: decreased space taken, increased damage, increased range.
37. Changed - Telekinetic Projector: modified damage.
38. Changed - Mental Singularity Generator: increased damage, increased range.
39. Changed - Subpsace Rupture Beam: increased damage, increased range.
40. Changed - Massive Ionic Disperser: changed description, increased damage.
41. Changed - Small Depleted Uranium Cannon: modified damage.
42. Changed - Small Rocket Pods: increased damage, increased range.
43. Changed - Small Anti - Proton Beam: decreased damage.
44. Changed - Small Meson Blaster: modified damage.
45. Changed - Small Phased - Polaron Beam: increased damage, increased range.
46. Changed - Small Incinerator Beam: increased damage, increased range.
47. Changed - Small Anti - Matter Torpedo: increased damage, increased range.
48. Changed - Small Cluster Bomb: increased damage.
49. Changed - Small Graviton Beam: increased damage, increased range.
50. Changed - Small Electric Discharge: decreased damage, increased range.
51. Changed - Small Acid Globule: increased range.
52. Changed - Small Shard Cannon: increased range.
53. Changed - Small Time Distortion Burst: decreased damage, increased range.
54. Changed - Small Telekinetic Projector: increased damage, increased range.
55. Changed - All components now increase their structure with level.
56. Changed - Increased structure per level increase for armor.
57. Changed - Increased structure per level increase for small armor.
58. Changed - Increased shields per level increase for small shield generator.
1. Fixed - Misspelling in AI speech.
2. Fixed - AI was not researching "Advanced Military Science" and "Applied Political Science" correctly.
3. Fixed - Small race portraits were being loaded incorrectly in the simulators for mods.
4. Fixed - Upgrading a design was not upgrading weapon mounts.
5. Fixed - Construction was sometimes consuming more resources than it should and giving them back when the
construction was complete (especially radioactives).
6. Fixed - It was possible to start a game with an empire breaking the tech or racial point limits.
7. Fixed - In a Simultaneous Game, you could not give an Attack Move order for the sector you were in.
8. Added - "Change Email" and "Change Password" buttons to the Empire Options window.
9. Fixed - Planet attack and defense strategies were not being updated in a Simultaneous Game.
10. Fixed - In the Player Setup window, the technology and racial trait lists will no longer reset to the top
when a new tech or racial trait is available.
11. Changed - Decreased amount of crew killed by Toxic Injector.
12. Changed - "Kills Crew" damage type now cannot get through shields and kills 1 crew for every 10 damage points.
13. Update - Results of Ship states:
Critical Failure - Half normal movement points. Cannot resupply or reordnance others.
Half attack and defense modifier. Cannot cloak.
All weapons take 3 times longer to reload.
Critical Failure = Loss of your bridge, all life support, all crew quarters, or all your crew
(a Master Computer when present, replaces the previous criteria).
14. Fixed - After conquering a planet through ground combat, units that did not take part in ground combat
dissappear (but are still there).
15. Fixed - If an alliance was created, then disbanded, the savegame would no longer load.
16. Fixed - Improvements for "Total Targeted Damage" strategy option.
17. Fixed - Improvements for point defense spreading of damage.
18. Fixed - The data file error list window would only show 4 lines of an error message.
19. Fixed - An Atmospheric Converter facility will convert the atmosphere to that breathed by the largest
population on the planet.
20. Fixed - Improvements to "Even Empire Distribution".
1. Fixed - Pulled out more hard coded colors to Settings.txt.
2. Fixed - Attempting to warp while on a warp point would either fail or cause two warps.
3. Fixed - A colony ship would load population but not execute the MoveTo order.
4. Fixed - Typos in MainStrings.txt.
5. Fixed - Move To Waypoint would not show order lines until you reselected the ship.
6. Fixed - Cancel orders would not work after a Move To Waypoint.
7. Fixed - The "N" hotkey would show the Rename window with an added "n" after the ship's name.
8. Fixed - Ranks in the Comparison window would be wrong if the scores were negative.
9. Fixed - Graphs no longer try to show negative numbers. The bottom out at zero.
10. Fixed - In the Comparisons window, only players you know of are considered an enemy or ally. An
enemy empire is any empire that you know of but do not have a treaty with.
11. Fixed - The game will now continue processing even when minimized.
12. Fixed - When minimized, the SE5 icon will change its name to show what its currently doing.
13. Fixed - Speed up for AI combat execution.
14. Added - "16X" and "32X" to the Strategic Combat window.
15. Fixed - Combat would sometimes get negative to-hit modifiers from other sectors.
16. Fixed - Removed loading of "d3drm.dll" since Vista no longer has it.
17. Fixed - The Help window was showing Cultural Achievement images for the Intelligence Achievements.
18. Fixed - In Simulated Ground Combat, militia troops were not being added.
19. Fixed - The correct militia amounts were not showing up in ground combat.
20. Fixed - In space combat, if your side has a transport with troops to drop on a planet, and the
transport is targeting the planet to drop troops, then your side will not fire any
weapons on the planet.
21. Fixed - In space combat, sometimes a planet would not get all of the weapons from its weapon platforms.
22. Fixed - If you run the game with command line parameters, it will launch minimized and then dissappear
23. Fixed - "Maintain Defensive Locations" was not being used.
24. Changed - Changed minister option text from "Maintain Defensive Locations" to "AI controls empire in player
absence". Turn this option off if you do NOT want the AI to control your empire if a turn is
processed without your order file. The default value for this is TRUE.
25. Added - Script function "Sys_Set_Vehicle_Design_Strategy".
26. Added - Script function "Sys_Get_Vehicle_Design_Strategy".
27. Added - Script function "Sys_Get_Planet_Size".
28. Added - Script function "Sys_Is_Planet_Breathable".
29. Added - Script function "Sys_Empire_Research_All_Techs_Researched".
30. Added - Script function "Sys_Get_Planet_Plague_Level".
31. Added - Script function "Sys_Get_Space_Object_Cargo_Item_Facility_ID".
32. Added - Script function "Sys_Get_Space_Object_Cargo_Item_Population_Atmosphere_Breathed".
33. Fixed - On the Create Design window, mount names could overflow the list box.
34. Fixed - When replying to a Counter Alliance Proposal on the Communicate window, the selections
for Accept, Refuse, and Counter Alliance Proposal were not present.
1. Fixed - The ground combat simulator was not letting you add enemy units.
2. Fixed - Ships were not using supply when they retreated.
3. Fixed - Ships were not executing orders after a Move To in the correct sector.
4. Fixed - Warhead damage from a single unit was adding all warhead damage from the entire group.
5. Fixed - AI was not putting weapons on its early troops.
6. Fixed - Increased AI placement of point - defense weapons on its designs.
7. Fixed - The Movement Log Replay would end with the solar system not displaying objects.
8. Fixed - The Movement Log Replay would immediately hide the replay buttons.
9. Fixed - Slowed down Movement Log Replay a bit.
10. Added - MapCompiler to utilities.
1. Fixed - Surrendered empires would suddenly lose all of their population.
2. Fixed - Subjugated populations should not migrate.
3. Fixed - Hitting cancel on the Load / Save Game window during a game would send you to the
Game Start window and not back to your game.
4. Fixed - Mouse pointer would still be hidden after the first ground combat.
5. Fixed - If you turned on the "View Names" and the "View Damage" in combat, then they would overlap.
6. Fixed - Improved AI's use of fleets (they don't sit waiting for ships as much).
7. Fixed - AI will now check to be sure safe locations to move are still safe.
8. Fixed - AI Satellite design tweaked towards heavier weapons.
9. Fixed - AI was not building as many units as it should.
10. Fixed - The Ships List and Planets List windows were not showing reduced flag sizes correctly.
11. Fixed - In a Simultaneous Game, if you created a design, saved the game, ended your turn,
then processed the game turn, the game would have two copies of your new design.
12. Fixed - Ships moving to their destination on their last movement point were not clearing their orders.
13. Fixed - "Planet Utilization" tech area increased to 40 levels.
1. Fixed - Vehicle names in the Strategic Combat window will now wrap to the next line.
2. Fixed - Long text in the Vehicle Design Report would sometimes not be right aligned.
3. Fixed - The vehicle types in the Designs Window would go into the scroll bar.
4. Fixed - You can now use the "Fire On" order with no movement points.
5. Fixed - You can now use the "Self Destruct" order with no movement points (but the
ship must still have a functioning self-destruct device).
6. Fixed - You can now use the "Analyze Components" order with no movement points.
7. Added - Field "Space Combat Allow Retreat" which controls whether vehicles can retreat in space combat.
8. Fixed - You cannot retreat into a sector where there are visible enemy ships or planets.
9. Added - Bar indicators to fleet display in the ship list on the main window.
10. Added - Bar indicators to unit group display in the ship list on the main window.
11. Fixed - Fighters launched from a planet were only getting 1 movement point.
12. Fixed - When unit groups enter combat as a group, they will evenly divide the supplies and ordnance between
them. When units are launched in combat, then they take the maximum supplies and ordnance they can
from the parent (even if later units will not get enough).
13. Fixed - Multiple ships warping at the same time would result in overlapping loud sound effects.
14. Fixed - Alliance votes per billion population was always returning 1 vote.
15. Fixed - Speed up for system display load.
16. Fixed - Eliminated "empty solar system" view when moving ships.
17. Fixed - Speed up of ship movement when it has a long movement line.
18. Fixed - Ships would not move into damaging storms.
19. Fixed - Wave - Motion Gun was underpowered.
20. Fixed - Edited vehicle designs were not showing current supply and ordnance storage amounts.
21. Fixed - If "Graphic Detail" = High, then textures will be in 32 bit color (if supported), otherwise they will be in 16 bit color.
22. Changed - Increased per level improvement of shield generators and armor.
23. Fixed - Emissive armor would not work if the damage amount was greater than the damage resistance. Now, the emissive armor damage
resistance is subtracted from the damage done.
24. Fixed - Attempting to save an empire would cause an error.
25. Fixed - Emperor and Empire name in the status bar would sometimes overflow the boxes.
26. Fixed - Speed improvement for Log List display with a large number of items.
27. Fixed - In Simultaneous Games, sometimes too many combats were occuring on the very last phase.
28. Fixed - Weapons which were rolled a value to miss their target, could still hit the target if it wandered into the weapon's path.
29. Note - All weapons have a 1% chance to hit, and a 1% chance to miss, no matter what the bonuses are.
30. Added - Script function "Sys_Empire_Politics_Get_Alliance_Anger_Towards_Player".
31. Fixed - Sometimes AI's would endlessly add and remove you from an alliance.
32. Fixed - Disabled the carriage return on the Player Setup - History tab.
33. Fixed - The Fleet Transfer window would cause an error if the game was minimized and restored, or Alt-tabbed back to.
34. Fixed - Some blue buttons wouldn't reload after a minimize or an Alt-Tab.
35. Fixed - In the combat simulator, sometimes planets would switch from a simulated empire to a real empire when hit with damage.
36. Fixed - Increased organic tech using AI's percent of farming colonies.
37. Fixed - Decreased amount of space AI was using for Supply and Ordnance storage on its designs.
38. Fixed - Script function "Sys_Get_Best_Facility_With_Ability" now retrieves the highest scope, then highest level facility with the ability.
39. Fixed - AI will not longer put Ordnance Storage on ships that don't need ordnance.
40. Added - Script function "Sys_Get_Vehicle_Design_Total_Supply_Usage".
41. Added - Script function "Sys_Get_Vehicle_Design_Total_Ordnance_Usage".
1. Fixed - Ships were launching too many fighters in a combat replay.
2. Fixed - Not all fighters launched were showing up in the combat replay.
3. Fixed - The Combat Replay would sometimes show double damage from weapons.
4. Fixed - Improved some of the choppy movement of units.
5. Fixed - In DamageTypes.txt, Damage Percent for armor and shields can now be zero or negative and
it will not skip that section entirely when applying damage.
6. Fixed - Script function "Sys_Can_Facility_Be_Upgraded" was not working.
7. Fixed - AI was not upgrading its facilities correctly.
8. Fixed - Improved AI purchasing of vehicles.
9. Added - Script function "Sys_Get_Facility_ID".
10. Added - Script function "Sys_Get_Highest_Facility_Level".
11. Added - Script function "Sys_Get_Planet_Physical_Type".
12. Added - Script function "Sys_Get_Planet_Atmosphere_Type".
13. Fixed - Improved AI selection of Colony Ships to construct.
14. Fixed - Improved AI selection of attack system.
15. Fixed - Resupply At Nearest order would sometimes send you to a place which had ordnance but no supply.
16. Fixed - Ai would sometimes gives its fleets the same ID number.
17. Fixed - Builtin script function "reallist_set" was not working.
18. Fixed - Component information should show on the Design report when looking at Enemy Designs in the Designs
19. Fixed - When a non-owner views a vehicle design report, the "Obsolete", "Maintenance Cost", and "Strategy" should
not show even in combat.
20. Changed - Increased the happiness for planets when their ships are in the same system or sector.
21. Fixed - AI was not sending ships to planets when they were rioting.
22. Added - Cheat code "runturns X" which will run X turns with all players as computer players.
1. Fixed - AI will no longer try to move vehicles with zero movement to a space yard for retrofit.
2. Fixed - Units launched during combat were not showing up in the combat log replay.
3. Fixed - The Empires window was drawing alliance empire flags incorrectly past 4.
4. Fixed - If an empire joins an alliance, then all of its current treaties are lost.
5. Fixed - The Communicate window was drawing race icons incorrectly.
6. Fixed - If an empire is in an alliance, it cannot engage in treaties with other empires.
7. Fixed - In 3 or more player combats, the game was not using treaty settings for allies.
8. Fixed - In the Load/Save Game window, the Game Type text would not move with the window.
9. Fixed - If you loaded or started a new game from within combat, the order buttons would
remain combat buttons on the Main Window.
10. Fixed - If you loaded or started a new game from within combat, the combat simulator
would error when adding ships.
11. Fixed - Ability "Component - Weapon To Hit Percent" was not working correctly.
12. Fixed - In the Create Design window, a weapon report would show mount modifiers even
if the weapon could not use the mount.
13. Fixed - Abilities "Intelligence Defense Modifier" and "Intelligence Offense Modifier" were not working correctly.
14. Fixed - Ability "Experience Rate Percent Change" was not working.
15. Fixed - Abilities "Supply Generation Modifier Percent" and "Ordnance Generation Modifier Percent" were not working correctly.
16. Fixed - Abilities "Tonnage Repair Component", "Tonnage Repair Modifier Component", "Tonnage Repair Modifier Facility",
"Tonnage Repair Modifier Ship", "Tonnage Repair Modifier Unit" were not working correctly.
17. Fixed - Removed "Point Generation Modifier - Culture" from Government Types.
18. Fixed - Abilities "Planet Population Assimilation", "Planet Population Environmental Tolerance", "Planet Population Loyalty",
"Planet Population War Tolerance" were not working correctly.
19. Fixed - Abililities "Race - Loyalty", "Race - Migration" were not working.
20. Added - Script function "Sys_Get_Empire_Fleet_Order_Count".
21. Fixed - AI Fleets were getting new orders even when they had old ones.
22. Fixed - Too many of the AI's had Tyranny for Government Type.
23. Fixed - Improved AI's assignment of colony types.
24. Fixed - AI was not scrapping facilities if it needed space for a spaceport.
25. Added - Script function "Sys_Get_Construction_Queue_Item_Facility_ID".
26. Added - Script function "Sys_Get_Construction_Queue_Item_Upgrade_ID".
27. Added - SE5_Modding.pdf to the "Docs" directory. This document details all of the fields in the datafiles,
abilities, and formula functions.
28. Fixed - In sequential turn based games, the text "Processing after all players turns" would sometimes show between
1. Fixed - After a retrofit, ships would only get half movement because they had no crew. The crew
was not restored because the planet had the wrong kind of population. Ships will only
recrew at planets.
2. Fixed - The game will determine if you don't have rights to save in the savegame folder and will
instead use the My Documents folder.
3. Fixed - Logging in as the Host to a game would result in a black screen.
4. Fixed - Processing the turn as Host would show and hide the button bar.
5. Fixed - Loading a game from within a game would not launch the login window.
6. Fixed - If the generic flag for an empire was missing, then the game would not load. If any
images for an empire cannot be found, the game will pick a new image set for the empire.
7. Fixed - Reduction in combat replay file size.
8. Fixed - An error would occur when a scrap order could not be executed.
9. Fixed - When you save a game manually, the Multiplayer Savegame Filename gets set to that new name.
10. Fixed - A little smoother combat replay.
11. Fixed - Missing ship sets were not being replaced when a host was processing a turn.
12. Fixed - In the Launch/Recover window, recovering more units to a ship than it could hold would cause
the game to lockup.
13. Fixed - Increased the starting size and size increase per level of satellites, mines, and troops.
14. Fixed - Turn-based games on different machines were still showing combats for AI players.
15. Fixed - You cannot select Tactical Combat in a Turn-based different machine game.
16. Fixed - Units in ground combat were never missing.
17. Fixed - Having more than 5 selected victory conditions would crash the Comparisons window.
18. Added - Script function "Sys_Get_Space_Object_Cargo_Item_Design_ID".
19. Fixed - Script function "Sys_Get_Number_Of_Units_In_Space_Sector" was always returning zero.
20. Fixed - Script function "Sys_Space_Object_Scrap_Cargo" was not working.
21. Added - Script function "Sys_Give_Space_Object_Order_Scrap".
1. Fixed - The end of strategic combat would sometimes cause a game crash.
2. Fixed - The start of combat would sometimes take a long time if a large number of units were present.
3. Fixed - If units have not been given a sector position, then they will be arranged around a warp point
(if present) for combat.
4. Fixed - The selected tab button in the Comparisons window was not highlighted on entry.
5. Fixed - Speed ups for computer player movement.
6. Fixed - Computer player might lockup at slow FPS rates.
7. Fixed - Ground combat would continue forever if a non-ground combat unit was dropped on a planet.
8. Fixed - Fleets could be disconnected with ships in multiple sectors.
9. Added - Ships on the Fleet Report now display as they do in the Ship List.
10. Added - Fleets show their movement in the Ship List.
11. Added - "Move Item To Top" and "Move Item To Bottom" buttons on the Set Construction Queue window.
12. Fixed - Maximum damage at range could be a negative number.
13. Added - "Default Empire Option Sort Mounts By Name" to Settings.txt.
14. Added - "Sort Mounts By Name" to Empire Options Window - Display - General Display Options.
15. Changed - In a turn based (sequential turn) game, players have their vehicles movement restored after
they have finished their turn.
16. Fixed - Radiation Bombs were having the opposite effect.
17. Fixed - Upgrading a design with no roman numeral resulted in a design name with a huge number.
18. Fixed - Emergency Propulsion was setting movement to 1 if the vehicle was already at maximum movement.
19. Fixed - "View Weapons Range" in tactical space combat showed the wrong hot key.
20. Fixed - The default key for "View Movement Destinations" is now F5, and the default key for
"View Weapons Range" is F6. These will only be set if you use the Default button in the
21. Fixed - "Change View Mode" in combat was not displaying the new mode in text on the screen.
"Skewed Follow" will keep the map centered on the currently selected piece in combat (you
cannot scroll the map yourself).
22. Fixed - Updated description of "Propulsion Experts" to make it clear that this bonus is only to vehicles
in space (fighters don't get the bonus for ground movement).
23. Note - Afterburners don't add movement to a fighter design. These extra movement points only occur in combat.
24. Note - Fighters have a vehicle size setting "Space Combat Maximum Speed Per Movement Point := 0.002" which
is double what a ship gets.
25. Fixed - Fleet Transfer window was not selecting the first items in the lists by default.
26. Fixed - Hotkey for building a stellar construction would cause an error.
27. Fixed - Warp points moved by stellar constructions would leave the warp point destination.
28. Fixed - Fixes for Transfer Cargo and Launch/Recover Units windows in Simultaneous Games.
29. Note - If you use Transfer Cargo to load cargo or drop cargo in a Simultaneous Game, you need to give
the ship orders to move to the location first. Same goes for Launch/Recover.
30. Added - SE5_Script.pdf to the "Docs" directory. This document details the scripting language used for the AI,
external events, and intelligence projects.
1. Fixed - Sometimes damage effects could lockup combat.
2. Fixed - Settings in the SystemTypes.txt would allow objects to be placed outside
of the solar system. Savegames with these objects could not be loaded.
3. Changed - The password edit box now displays stars on the Player Setup window and
password entry message boxes.
4. Fixed - You have to enter the empire's password to edit the empire in the
Game Setup window.
5. Fixed - If you load a game with an empire using an empire style that's not present,
the game will substitute a different one that is present.
6. Fixed - Ground Combat, Sector Damage, and Mine Damage during movement would cause
command line execution to run forever.
7. Fixed - In the Designs window, the list will remain highlighted on the old design
when doing an upgrade.
8. Fixed - In the Design Create window, the components list will remain in the same
place after selecting a mount.
9. Fixed - Easier to read tutorial text.
10. Fixed - The full 10 levels for Carriers and Heavy Carriers were not accessible.
11. Fixed - Double click now adds and removes ships from fleets in the Fleet Transfer window.
12. Fixed - Empire option changed to "Next/Previous buttons should skip ships constructing items".
13. Fixed - The Amount selection on the Set Construction Queues window will now go blank when you
click on it so you can just type a new number without deleting the old one.
14. Fixed - On the Login window, the password box will start with focus.
15. Fixed - The Retrofit Order now lets you select a list of vehicles to retrofit before
selecting the design to retrofit to.
16. Fixed - Remote Mining resources were showing up twice on the Empire Options window - Treasury.
1. Fixed - Deconstruct and Analyze was not returning the correct techs.
2. Fixed - Maximum storage for resources was not being properly enforced.
3. Fixed - Ships were moving through planets in combat.
4. Fixed - Planets in the Space Simulator would maintain their old owner.
5. Fixed - Empires created through events would sometimes cause errors at the
end of all player's turns processing.
6. Fixed - Fighters groups could retreat from combat and end up a long way away
from the combat sector.
7. Fixed - If there was more than one ground combat in a turn, the mouse pointer
would be invisible for the start of the second ground combat.
8. Fixed - "Show Enemy Systems" on the expanded Quadrant map was highlighting both
enemy systems and our systems.
9. Fixed - Small Supply Storage and Small Ordnance Storage should only be available
for fighters and troops.
10. Fixed - The Supply Storage, Ordnance Storage, Ordnance Vat, Solar Collector, and
Quantum Reactor were not showing up for Weapon Platforms.
11. Fixed - The Autocomplete and the AI would sometimes put incorrect supply and ordnance
components on its designs.
12. Fixed - Sometimes voting for an alliance proposal would cause a crash.
1. Fixed - Memory Leak in Game Setup - Generate Map function.
2. Fixed - Tweak to increase numbers of AI Attack ships with size of empire.
3. Fixed - You could add more than 1 Space Yard to a planet using the Build # setting.
4. Fixed - Ground combat was not occuring in Simultaneous Games.
5. Fixed - Ground combat now takes place at the end of all player's turns but before
the end of all player's turns processing.
6. Fixed - In Turn Based, only one ground combat was occuring per turn.
7. Fixed - You could launch the Sector View on sectors you couldn't currently see.
1. Fixed - StellarAbilityTypes.txt now checks each ability for inclusion instead of just picking one.
2. Changed - Increased the combat map retreat radius to 1500.
3. Fixed - Solar Sails had stopped working.
4. Fixed - The tech area "Stellar Manipulation" should have a maximum level of 100.
5. Fixed - Requirement text for "Emergency Propulsion" was wrong.
6. Fixed - More than one Emergency pod could be put on a ship.
7. Fixed - Crew was always being set to maximum.
8. Fixed - Ship capture would never succeed.
9. Fixed - Combat piece list for multiple items would not show ownership changes.
10. Fixed - You were unable to place vehicles in Simulated Combat.
11. Fixed - AI was not getting items after an Accept Gift message.
12. Fixed - AI was switching items in an Accept Trade message.
13. Fixed - TCP/IP Host would not allow players to connect when reloading a saved game.
14. Fixed - "Naturally Happy" and "Naturally Depressed" racial traits were working in reverse.
15. Fixed - Space Yards on vehicles were not getting the correct resource rate.
16. Fixed - Shield Regeneration was not getting the correct value.
17. Fixed - The Ram order in Tactical Space Combat was causing the ship to move to the location and not
seek and ram.
1. Fixed - The Launch/Recover window was not showing the correct units in space during a combat
2. Fixed - The Launch/Recover window would sometimes not launch a unit and show an empty unit
group in space.
3. Fixed - Drones were not dying when they impacted their targets.
4. Fixed - Empires were getting research in areas they didn't have access to via treaties.
5. Fixed - Messages from treaty elements were going to the wrong player.
6. Fixed - Autosave Turns are now saved on the machine and not per game. You'll need to turn
this on if you had it on in an old savegame.
7. Fixed - The intelligence event which kills research progress was setting the progress to
a giant negative number. This would result in some research areas showing hundreds
of turns to complete.
8. Fixed - Speed up for computer player combat.
9. Added - Added progress bars to computer player turns. Green is ship movement, red is combat,
blue is the end of all player turns.
10. Fixed - Sometimes combat between AI players would crash and end turn processing would never complete.
11. Fixed - Ground combat between AI players was never ending.
12. Fixed - Some ministers would not work unless the "Vehicle Design" minister was selected.
13. Fixed - Right-clicking on the Victory Conditions would cause an error.
13. Fixed - Warp points should never be placed within 2 sectors of a black hole center.
14. Fixed - The Intelligence button should be disabled in games where intelligence projects are not
allowed (the Construction Queues button was being disabled instead).
15. Fixed - A stellar manipulation would only destroy the first stellar manip component on use even
if it was already destroyed.
16. Fixed - You can't start a new stellar manipulation while the animation for one is going on.
17. Fixed - Alliances were causing a crash during end turn processing.
18. Fixed - Alliances might cause a crash when the game was shutdown.
19. Fixed - AI messages about alliances sometimes contained unreplaced flags.
20. Fixed - The AI would sometimes tell you to remove your colonies from a system you were not in.
21. Fixed - Some speedups for Game Load and statistics.
22. Fixed - The game now stores each empires specific screen layout and restores it on their turn.
23. Fixed - In a Simultaneous Same Machine Game with only 1 human player, there's no need to show
the Login window.
24. Fixed - Atmospheric conversion was not firing off when it should.
25. Fixed - Your vehicle does not get any bonus movement unless it has at least 1 standard movement.
26. Added - Icon over a planet in Tactical Combat if the attacker cannot bombard the planet because of treaties.
1. Added - Field "Empire Name" to the [Empire Name]_AI_Main.txt data files.
2. Fixed - Troops were not moving in ground combat because VehicleSizes.txt had
Engines Per Move for troops set to zero.
3. Fixed - The ownership flag for ringworlds and sphereworlds was not next to the planet.
4. Fixed - You had to click on the border of a ringworld or sphereworld to colonize it.
5. Fixed - Ringworlds and Sphereworlds were not centered around their star.
6. Fixed - Sometimes ships starting combat would be outside the retreat ring.
7. Fixed - Fleet members would stop moving after their leader retreated. They should instead
move to the same retreat location.
8. Fixed - The "Massive Planetary Shield Generator" was showing the wrong number of shields in
its ability description.
9. Fixed - Any ships which retreat from combat will have their orders cleared.
10. Fixed - After a retreat, ships were not facing the correct direction on the System Map.
11. Fixed - Any ship which has been in a sector for a phase, should be considered to be in the
middle of that sector for combat placement.
12. Fixed - Sometimes ships would come out of the wrong warp point.
13. Fixed - The Explore order would sometimes give the correct location to move to but the wrong
warp point id to warp through.
1. Fixed - Sometimes the TCP/IP Host would not send the first turn game file to the players.
2. Fixed - Planet structure points were too high.
3. Fixed - "Propulsion Experts" racial trait was giving movement to bases.
4. Fixed - Some designs would lose racial trait effects on load of game.
5. Fixed - Text was overruning the side of the Set Construction Queue lists.
6. Fixed - A ship constructing a vehicle cannot retreat from combat.
7. Added - Whether a vehicle can retreat from combat to the Combat Piece Report.
8. Fixed - Repulser beams will not knock a ship past the retreat border.
9. Fixed - A ship cannot retreat into a blocked sector (such as a star).
10. Fixed - If all retreat locations are blocked, no retreat is possible.
11. Fixed - In the Construction Queues window, the On Hold and Repeat filters were switched.
12. Fixed - "Upgrade Facilities" action on the Construction Queues window would not work correctly
if upgrades were already present in the queue.
13. Changed - Some weapon balancing.
14. Fixed - More than one Emergency Resupply or Emergency Reordnance pod could be put on a ship.
15. Fixed - AI was sending multiple colonizers to the same planet.
16. Fixed - AI was trying to retrofit ships that had cargo.
17. Fixed - Sometimes ships which could drop troops or capture ships would just sit still.
18. Fixed - Crew were too strong in defense of a ship during ship capture.
19. Added - "Space Combat Crew Boarding Strength" in Settings.txt which sets the base race combat strength.
20. Fixed - Sometimes finding ruins would cause a crash.
1. Fixed - Some components were not showing up for weapon platforms.
2. Fixed - In the Alliance Chambers window, the Alliance Relations option would cause an error.
3. Fixed - Alliance votes were not completing.
4. Fixed - Game was not removing old Alliance log entries.
5. Fixed - Alliance messages had two headers on them.
6. Fixed - Alliance proposals wouldn't complete if no majority and all players had voted.
7. Fixed - Game was not removing old Alliance proposals.
8. Fixed - Empires added to an Alliance were remaining as individuals on Empire and Alliance windows.
9. Fixed - AI's were not voting in alliances.
10. Fixed - Planet's were keeping 1M population of all populations on the planet.
11. Fixed - Floating point error when try to move population in the Transfer Cargo window.
12. Fixed - You can't move ships in the Sector View if enemy ships are present.
13. Fixed - In Simultaneous games, combat should happen (in sectors with enemies) once per sector per
turn even if no ships move (unless combat already occured in the sector).
14. Fixed - Space combat now allows you to retreat if you move your ship past the circle border (and
it has strategic movement points left). Retreat costs 1 strategic movement point.
15. Fixed - Space combat no longer ends when the distance between enemies remains the same or increases.
16. Fixed - The combat border is now displayed on the overview map.
1. Fixed - Using the setting "Warp Points located anywhere in the system", warp points would sometimes
overlap stars or the center of a black hole.
2. Fixed - Ruins on planets were disappearing after the first turn.
3. Fixed - Sometimes ground combat would occur on a ship (the AI was loading enemy troops on his ships).
4. Fixed - Sometimes an error would occur if a fleet with no task forces engaged in combat.
5. Fixed - Fleets could exist with ships but no task forces.
6. Fixed - Intelligence spending should be cleared against an empire with which you've lost contact.
7. Fixed - "Can Be Placed On Vehicle Types" in Components.txt was not matching items correctly.
8. Fixed - "Component Type List" in Components.txt was not matching items correctly.
9. Fixed - Combat replay would create real unit groups from the combat.
10. Fixed - Units in ground combat were losing weapons even if the weapon was undamaged.
11. Fixed - Units were retaining maximum movement even if their engines were damaged.
12. Fixed - In Space or Ground Combat, the selection list would not change if the same number of items were selected.
13. Fixed - Units were showing 100% damaged in combat reports at the start of combat.
14. Fixed - In a Simultaneous Game, the sector view ship placements were not being maintained to the next turn.
15. Fixed - Sometimes the Movement Replay would cause an Access Violation.
16. Fixed - In a Simultaneous Game, name changes for vehicles were not being maintained on the next turn.
17. Fixed - Loading an empire from a file in Game Setup would lose all of its technology.
18. Fixed - Game Setup was incorrectly preventing some loaded empires because of technology.
1. Fixed - After using the Fleet Transfer window from the Space Simulator, all controls would be unresponsive.
2. Fixed - When selecting Set Fleets in the Space Simulator window, you are setting fleets for the
currently selected empire in the button panel. Only vehicles and fleets owned by that empire will
be displayed in the Fleet Transfer window.
3. Fixed - Simulated Empires were not getting their strategies from the current player.
4. Fixed - You shouldn't be able to press buttons while a Generate Map is in progress.
5. Fixed - The Launch/Recover Units window would sometimes crash when recovering a unit.
6. Fixed - Sometimes units in cargo would show damage with huge values.
7. Fixed - Sometimes when a planet rebelled and formed a new empire, an error occurred.
8. Fixed - A rebelling planet should start with the technology of its parent empire.
9. Fixed - A ship or unit is destroyed if all non-armor components are destroyed.
10. Fixed - You would get a black screen after the "Processing after all player turns..." was complete and
the autosave was taking place.
11. Fixed - Satellites, mines, and drones were taking part in Ground Combat.
12. Fixed - AI was not laying mines and dropping satellites on warp points.
13. Fixed - AI was not designating enough "Mining" colonies.
14. Fixed - AI was not surveying unexplored systems properly.
15. Fixed - AI was proposing treaties to human players in Team Mode.
16. Fixed - AI's on the same team were not forming the best treaties possible.
1. Fixed - Possibly fixed error international users were having when trying to load data files.
2. Fixed - Recovering a unit in the Launch/Recover window would sometimes cause an Access Violation.
3. Changed - Drones can now be recovered on ships. Drone Launcher component will allow you to recover drones.
4. Fixed - Recovering a unit in the Launch/Recover window would sometimes leave a blank line.
5. Fixed - A Fleet would sometimes lose ordnance for no apparent reason.
6. Fixed - Some player created empires under computer control were not speaking.
7. Fixed - The Fleet Report - Task Forces tab would misposition the text if scrolled.
8. Fixed - The Select Package window would sometimes not let you hit OK.
9. Fixed - The Planet Report - Races tab would sometimes show population amounts wrong for more than one race.
10. Fixed - When colonizing, if you have population in cargo, then the crew of your ship will not become
1M population on the planet.
11. Fixed - Shard Cannon was not increasing damage with level.
12. Fixed - Sometimes ground combat would occur on a ship.
13. Fixed - Buffer Error at the end of combat.
14. Fixed - The combat progress bar would reset after 60 seconds.
15. Fixed - Organic and Crystalline Dreadnoughts cost too much per level.
16. Fixed - Large combats would sometimes cause the game to lockup.
1. Fixed - The Alliance Chambers button in the Empires window would enable when it shouldn't.
2. Fixed - Combat would end if enemy forces were moving away but an enemy planet was getting closer.
3. Fixed - In the Create Design window, Auto Complete would sometimes cause a crash.
4. Fixed - Help Text would flash on screen if mouse passed over help control.
5. Fixed - For Simultaneous Game Processing, added mini-progress bars to the main progress bar. Blue is
the complete turn processing, green is the movement execution, and red is combat execution.
6. Fixed - Remote Mining was not showing in the ship's "Production (Net)" field.
7. Fixed - Remote Mining was causing a crash during End Turn processing.
8. Fixed - Status Icons would sometimes overlap the Ship Portrait border.
9. Fixed - Bottom panels were showing after multiplayer simultaneous game was created.
10. Fixed - Bottom panels would show for the host after changing players computer control.
11. Fixed - In the Empires window, the treaty name in the empire's list would overflow the list. This has
been changed to show "None", "War", or "Yes".
12. Fixed - If you had a treaty which prevented treaties with other empires, you could not propose changes
to the treaty or accept treaty changes with the empire you had the treaty with.
13. Fixed - Alt-tabbing out of the Communicate window would cause a crash.
14. Fixed - The treaty name on the Communicate window could overflow the box it was in.
15. Fixed - Added back launch rates to components. Units will now be launched at a given rate and your
ship will launch 1 unit per launch bay at that interval. Launch and Recover is unlimited in
a normal game turn.
16. Fixed - Some combat effects were not taking into account a modified time rate.
17. Fixed - The SystemsNames.txt file would crash the game if it had over 16,380 names in it.
1. Fixed - Mounts would not be loaded correctly after a Select Ship Size in the Create Design Window.
2. Fixed - The help text was in the wrong place on the Vehicle Design report.
3. Fixed - Mothballed ships still had crew.
4. Fixed - The Unmothball order would always fail.
5. Fixed - Speed up for loading of Components List on the Create Design window (especially when a mount
6. Fixed - The AI would sometimes research tech areas that it didn't have access to.
7. Fixed - You can now click and type in an amount on the Transfer Cargo and Transfer Units windows.
8. Fixed - Increased the indent for cargo items on the Transfer Cargo and Transfer Units windows.
9. Added - Population now shows the number present in millions on the Transfer Cargo window.
10. Added - Added a "Condensed View" button to the Transfer Cargo and Transfer Units windows. When
moving units in Condensed View, all undamaged units will be moved first. You cannot right-click
a group of condensed units to get a report.
11. Fixed - Decreased slow down of game when large number of units were launched in combat.
12. Fixed - Fighters will no longer form a cloud and a pole when launched in combat.
13. Fixed - Unit textures in combat would be lost when the game was alt-tabbed.
14. Fixed - You would sometimes get a lockup when large numbers of units were destroyed in combat.
15. Fixed - You would sometimes get an Access Violation when you closed combat.
16. Fixed - Some speedups for combat.
17. Added - Added "Space Combat Ends Only When Time Up Or No Enemies" field to Settings.txt to allow modders
to prevent combat from ending when enemies are moving away from each other.
18. Fixed - Ability "Planet Population Happiness" was working backwards.
19. Fixed - Cleanup and fixups for happiness.
20. Fixed - Removed launch and recover rates.
21. Changed - Decreased the size increase per level for Fighter Bays and Mine Layers.
22. Fixed - Unit space combat speed was using ground movement.
23. Fixed - Moving units from the Storehouse was not quite working correctly.
24. Fixed - Canceling an "Add Strategy" on the Empire Options window would lockup the window.
25. Fixed - Fleets were regaining supply and ordnance after each turn with no Resupply Depot present.
26. Fixed - Atmosphere Conversion was working in turns not years.
27. Changed - Decreased Shield Regenerator amount.
28. Fixed - "Component - Regeneration" ability was not working.
29. Fixed - "Shield Generation From Damage" ability was not working.
30. Fixed - "Component - Damage Resistance" ability was not working.
31. Fixed - Point - Defense should no longer be effected by time rate.
32. Fixed - "Combat Movement" ability was not working.
33. Fixed - Solar Generators were not working.
34. Fixed - Loss of crew was not decreasing ship's abilities.
35. Fixed - Toxic Injector was not killing crew.
36. Fixed - Results of Ship states:
No Supply - 1 movement point. Cannot cloak. 0 Shields.
Critical Failure - Half normal movement points. Cannot resupply or reordnance others.
Half attack and defense modifier. Cannot cloak.
Mothballed - 0 movement points. Cannot resupply or reordnance others. Cannot cloak.
0 Supplies and Ordnance. 0 Crew. 0 Shields. 0 attack and defense modifier.
No spaceyard capabilities.
Cloaked - Cannot resupply or reordnance others. No spaceyard capabilities.
Critical Failure = Loss of your bridge, all life support, all crew quarters, or all your crew
(a Master Computer when present, replaces the previous criteria).
37. Fixed - "Use Component" order was not enabling.
38. Fixed - In a Simultaneous Games, Sector View position changes were not being kept.
39. Fixed - Not having the combat grid on in space combat would cause the map to not expand automatically.
40. Fixed - Enter and Exit warp points sounds were switched in the game.
41. Fixed - The option button for resources on the Select Package window was not working.
42. Fixed - Clicking the Plus or Minus button in a selection list would often fire the doubleclick.
43. Fixed - Date text on received messages was overflowing the list on the Empires and Communicate windows.
44. Fixed - "Allow Intelligence" setting in Game Setup was not working.
45. Fixed - "Allow Tech Gifts" setting in Game Setup was not working.
46. Fixed - Game Setup window should not mention tributes which don't exist.
47. Fixed - You could get vehicles with no movement to move when selected with a group with a mover included.
48. Fixed - The Ship List was selecting all items on a refresh instead of maintaining old selections.
49. Fixed - Planet's with zero population will still be owned by their original owner in combat until all
population, units, and facilities are destroyed.
1. Fixed - Clicking and holding the thumb button Component Report would cut out if the mouse left the scroll bar.
2. Fixed - Text wrapping was cutting words in the middle.
3. Fixed - Some fields on the Component Report were overflowing their boxes.
4. Fixed - "Weapon Explosion Effect Name" field in Components.txt should be working now. You can specify either a
random "Specific Type" or an "Effect Name".
5. Fixed - Multiline Edit boxes were not word wrapping correctly.
6. Fixed - Sometimes the text in the last column of a big list would overlap the scroll bar.
7. Fixed - Carriage returns weren't displaying correctly in Multiline Edit boxes.
8. Fixed - More characters are usable in the Edit boxes and Multiline Edit boxes.
9. Fixed - Added a maximum length to the amount edit box so that it cannot be overflowed.
10. Fixed - The number pad was not working for typing in numbers.
11. Fixed - End of Turn reminder will not specify research if you have attained all tech levels.
12. Fixed - Small size log pictures were not drawn correctly.
13. Fixed - Condensed the small picture and no picture log reports.
14. Changed - "Salvage Value" to "Orders" on the Ship Report and Unit Group Report.
15. Fixed - Construction Queues were not building multiple items in separate groups.
16. Fixed - Multiple constructions of items condensed into single log item reports.
17. Fixed - Moved log buttons "View" and "Reply" to the same line.
18. Fixed - You can't remove the last 1M population from a planet.
19. Fixed - Seekers were not taking into account firing point (mainly for planets) to determine if weapon should
be fired (if target would move out of range during travel time).
20. Fixed - Weapon mount range bonuses were not being applied.
21. Fixed - Random empires would sometimes have the same flag as a created player.
22. Fixed - Point Modifiers were not being applied properly to planet point production.
23. Fixed - Ships given the "Colonize" order would move 1 sector even if they had no movement remaining.
24. Fixed - Repeat Build was allowing amounts to decrease to zero.
25. Fixed - Empire Options for "Show Grid Lines" and "Show Warp Lines" were not working.
26. Added - Added fields to Settings.txt for setting quadrant map colors.
27. Fixed - Population amount modifier to construction queues was not being shown in the Abilities list.
28. Fixed - Hardy Industrialists bonus was being applied twice to planetary space yards.
29. Fixed - "Role", "Fleet Experience", and "Strategy" were not showing help on the Ship Report window.
30. Fixed - "Strategy" field was not showing help on the Planet Report window.
31. Fixed - In the Cargo Transfer Window, you can now move multiple items of the same type from the Storehouse.
32. Added - The Vehicle Design report now shows the component the mouse is over.
33. Added - The Create Design window now shows the component the mouse is over.
34. Added - "Attack", "Defense", "Turn Rate", and "Acceleration" fields to the Vehicle Design Report.
35. Added - "Attack", "Defense", "Turn Rate", and "Acceleration" fields to the Create Design window.
36. Fixed - Attack and Defense modifiers from vehicle sizes were not being applied.
37. Fixed - Music would stop when you loaded a game.
38. Fixed - Damage Types file now supports decimal percentages.
39. Fixed - Cargo mouse over display was not working for the Combat Piece reports.
40. Added - Empire options under "Display" to select whether to see a Component's Section, Level, Damage, and Mount
on all component grids.
1. Fixed - The resources amounts on the Select Package window would not change.
2. Fixed - On the Set Construction Queue window, the "In Existence" was always zero for facilities.
3. Changed - On the Set Construction Queue window, the "In Existence" field will now include
all versions of this object regardless of level.
4. Added - "Lock System View" button at the top of the Orders panel.
5. Note - To use Automatic Moveto for Construction Queues, you need to define a waypoint where you
want the ships to moveto. Then in the Set Construction Queue window, select Queue Settings
and scroll the list to the bottom where you can choose that waypoint as a Moveto location.
6. Fixed - Changed Planet Temperature formula so its not quite so cold.
7. Changed - You can no longer change your intelligence defense spending. It is automatically set to the
remainder after your attack spending is deducted from 100%.
8. Added - Scrollbar to the Weapon Report so that damage at range can be scrolled through a distance of 300.
9. Added - "Override InvConfiguration Slots" to the Mod_Definition.txt file. If this field is set TRUE, then
all Inventory Configurations will be read from the file "Override_InvConfiguration_Slots.txt" in the
mod directory (the flag [%EmpireName%] from VehicleSizes.txt will be set to "" and the name will be
10. Fixed - Revised Help Text from Chris Traber.
11. Fixed - Size for Small Supply Storage and Small Ordnance Storage reduced to 2.
12. Fixed - Select Colony Type window was not responding to the Return key and not selecting an item on double-click.
13. Fixed - Sometimes in Sector View, you could move planets.
14. Fixed - Sometimes ending the Sector View would show the Simulator window.
15. Fixed - Log window should jump to the top most message at the beginning of a turn.
16. Fixed - In a Combat Replay, the targeting icon should not show over enemy ships.
17. Fixed - In a Combat Replay, you should not be able to right-click to give orders.
18. Fixed - In combat, you shouldn't be able to see movement destinations and weapon targets for computer controlled ships.
19. Fixed - Construction Queues were absorbing their full resource rate regardless of the cost of the items being built.
20. Fixed - Units were not showing any supplies or ordnance in combat replays.
21. Fixed - Game was changing Speaker Configuration to Stereo.
22. Fixed - If a minister style wasn't selected when creating a new empire, no default strategies would be loaded.
23. Fixed - Victory Conditions and Racial Traits were using the wrong style of option box.
24. Fixed - Lists with option buttons or check buttons will allow you to select the text to toggle the option.
25. Fixed - Some Lists with options buttons or check buttons were highlighting the row you clicked on.