The 1.3 patch from Blue Byte. It is mainly a bug fix release. There are some enhancements however; see full details for the list.
* Added online ladder games.
* Map Editor Do/Undo tool performance improved.
* Quest trees in the Map Editor are exportable to GraphViz.
* Added support for cliff “snapping“ in the Map Editor.
* The Map Editor updates terrain blocking when placing/removing cliffs.
* Several quest system improvements.
Bug Fixes Game
* Fixed a problem on 7000 series nVidia graphic cards where the game would cause a blue screen under very rare cirumstances.
* Game no longer crashes upon entering LAN/online mode if no network connection is available.
* Building decals should now always be visible.
* Fixed a bug on campaign map 4 (Narfang) where Hakim would not reach the castle and hence the final quest could not be completed.
Bug Fixes Map Editor
* A selection problem with certain types of stones & trees has been fixed.
* Some fixes for wall gate, map rotation, water level, and brush tools.
* Map Editor files are now removed when uninstalling the game.
* Fixed bug where entities were invisible yet cast shadows.
* Fixed several issues related to Do/Undo.
* Added snapping points for harbour wall.
* Map sound points are now properly stored.
* Fixed some issues related to localization.
* Several minor fixes related to tool usability.