English retail v1.2 patch.
EA SPORTS Total Club Manager 2004
What has been changed in version 1.2?
- Crash after halftime speech is fixed
- Crash at the end of a season is fixed
- Wrong values in manager business card were displayed
- Cup matches went into penalty shoot-out after 105 minutes
- Wrong displayed time of substitutions at halftime is fixed
- Resolution of 3D matches is saved
- Matches are now also played at night
- FIFA Football 2004 controller configuration is now loaded for FUSION matches
- Sometimes wrong results after 3D matches were fixed
- When cancelling 3D matches player could still score even if they had a red
card in 3D match
- Ticket prices for cup matches can now be adjusted
- Some interview questions were related to already sold players
- Weather during training sessions was too often rainy
- Transfer of the week: Goals and matches only showed values of current season
- When a former player became scout of a team always the first staff member was
- AI controlled clubs in England had the advantages to talk to players of
English clubs earlier than human players
- National team: Friendly matches could cause problems with scheduled club
matches (e.g. cup finals)
- National team: Wins were counted as cup wins, loses as league cup wins
- Stadium extension: VIP seats were not correctly loaded
- All-time scorer list size is increased
- Colour schemes for promoted teams in tables are adjusted
- Short List is now sort able
- Tool tip in training groups is added
- On the club info screen all championships are displayed
- European/South American Cup is now played (starting 2nd season)
- Player comparison with players that have an unknown rating on the transfer
list (indicated with "???") is not possible anymore
What has been changed in version 1.1?
- Problems with the licensing process in Germany (lowering the loan limit to 0
Euro might have caused a crash on 30.4.) have been solved. Funds will now be
considered when allocating licenses.
- Correct transfer of staff to another club ("staff hirings")
- Adopt controller configuration from EA SPORTS Fifa Football 2004 now valid
for EA SPORTS Total Club Manager 2004 fusion games.
- "Player search" is no longer case-sensitive.
- When toggling different youth players the display of bonus skills and
character value will now be correctly updated.
- General improvements with generated clubs.
- Several text changes.
- Correct position assignments in "Team of the day".
- Players that retired from the national team can only once in 30 days be asked
for a comeback.
- Improved statistics after a 3D game.
- Several text changes and amends with the newspaper.
- Removal of incorrect information after a successful qualification of the
- The assistant no longer assigns field player tasks to your goalkeeper.
- Correct display of amount of VIP and seats in a stadium.
- Removal of rumours that you are interested in your player.
- Improved display of customised stadiums and the suggestions for stadiums by
- Corrected the rather unrealistic high income with home matches.
- When staff is short (due to bans or injuries) computer controlled clubs will
add youth players to their squad at short notice.
- Taking into account the transfer market multiplier when calculating youth
- Updated database
If you encounter problems with Total Club Manager 2004 on video cards using ATI
CATALYST 3.8 or 3.9, we recommend that CATALYST 3.7 be used. A new version of
CATALYST will be available before December 31, 2003 and will be made available
The volume of text mode sound effects must be adjusted with the Menu-SFX slider
in the OPTIONS/Technical Options Menu