Codemasters have released Patch 1.2 for the PC version of Race Driver: Grid.
* Fix for sessions list overflow and missing characters in front end.
* Fix for errors generated on game shutdown
* Support for TrackIR
* Online experience points: more points awarded for completing longer races
* Assists on/off toggle added to session creation and browsing
* All offline events (apart from head-to-heads and touge) are now available online (event voting screen now scrolls to see additional championships).
* Fix for failure to recognise some devices in user-created action map presets, including Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2.
* Fixed GRID startup issue where it appears as a process in Task Manager but fails to run.
* Additional experience points are awarded for not colliding with other cars whilst racing damage on or forward sessions.