The 1.11 patch BETA patch. This corrects a few bugs; also includes some optimizations. See File/Full Details.
ArmA 1.11.5244 beta patch:
* Fixed compatibility issues with Vista x64 platform
* Voice over net and multiplayer related fixes and improvements
* Fixed Out Of Memory problems caused by exhausting 32b virtual address space
* Significant optimizations with large view distances
* AI bridge pathfinding much improved
* Fixed some bugs in the AI target recognition both visually and aurally
* Improved airplane turn dynamics simulation (including improved rudder simulation)
* Fixed clipping issues with 16:9 or TrippleHead displays
THIS IS AN INTERIM PUBLIC BETA VERSION. IT'S NOT A FULLY TESTED STABLE RELEASE. USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. DO NOT CONTACT OFFICIAL SUPPORT WITH ANY PROBLEMS USING THIS PATCH BUT USE ONLY STANDARD COMMUNITY CHANNELS TO GIVE US FEEDBACK.
THIS BETA VERSION IS RELEASED FOR PUBLIC BETATESTING PURPOSES ONLY. YOU STILL SHOULD BE ABLE TO RUN THE ORIGINAL VERSION OF THE GAME.
THIS BETA CAN BE STARTED ONLY WHEN RUNNING THE NEW BETA EXE VIA SPECIAL SHORTCUT CREATED DURING PATCH PROCESS IN YOUR MAIN ARMA WORKING FOLDER.
This application will update your ArmA: Armed Assault / Combat Operations installation with a Beta folder and shortcut to launch the beta version.