The 1.10a incremental patch from AGEOD. See File/Full Details for the list of changes.
- Number of units recruited was wrong when above a given number. Fixed also a display bug in the recruitment window.
- When a depot or village is burned, supply is reduced to the stock needed for one turn of supply (of the units present in the region).
- fixed: lone artillery could be redeployed.
- fixed: a rare bug where a ZIP gamefile would not be recognized correctly.
- fixed: General nickname removed (it was replacing real name in some cases).
- fixed: Partisans units were not shown in the Unit List (Ledger page F1)
- fixed: a bug of password querying.
- fixed: A problem with the 'Bombard Passing ships' order. Clarification: this order is only used for units which are not in forts, so they have the choice to be near the shore or not (and bombard and be bombarded...). Units in a fort don't have this choice. Fixed units now can toggle this order.
- changed: Cities and harbors produce 25% less Supply than before.
- changed: Generals being discharged from army command, or bypassed by another general when an army is formed will now lose 1 to 4 seniority ranks.
- changed: To prevent troops from crossing rivers, you must now have at least 4 ships elements in offensive posture (was 1 in any posture)
- changed: Weather zones have slightly less mud.
- changed: Minor crossing links can now be interdicted by fleets (some navigable rivers have minor crossing)
- added: Divisions can now replace whole lost elements.
- Fatigue and losses of men both from movements and standing attrition revised. Historical Attrition should be less harsh. Attrition from movements is higher in bad weather, but is less important from enemy territory.All parameters have been exported into a new option file for modders. See the modding forum for further instructions.
- Various adjustments in the database.
- changed: Raider ships in the Shipping Box are twice as efficient as before.
- March to the Sound of Guns improvements: a corps can intervene once per day maximum, and 1 cohesion point / day of 'virtual' march is lost doing so.
- changed: movement speed now takes the slowed element within an unit.
- changed: Seniority changes are now 50% faster (in good ... or bad)
- Units in a structure are always considered as being passive for Cohesion recovery (netting a +2 per day overall, +1 from Passive, +1 from Structure). Reminder,if besieged, you lose -1.5 though.
- More railroad fixes from Gray_Lensman (Ohio RR and canal fixes).
- added: In Element Detail Window, general nickname added after real name.
- Expected costs to form up divisions is now shown in the ledger.
- AI: Better decision making for standing outside or inside structures.
- AI: Raider ships will go more often to the Blockades and Shipping boxes and will never perform naval superiority mission elsewhere.
- AI: AI can now burn depots in very hostile areas.
- AI: More Rail and riverine points bought, if affordable. Also now tied to the state of the railroad net on map.
- AI: Slightly less industrialization.
- AI: More line and militia replacements points bought, compared to others types.
- AI improvement: AI is more clever in the use of Army HQ.