Empire Earth II by Mad Doc Software - Italian retail v1.10 patch
Empire Earth (R) II v1.10
This Readme file contains important information regarding Empire Earth (R) II.
May 6, 2005
1.10 PATCH UPDATES
- Addressed some lag issues.
- Fixed AI's not epoching up.
- Added random epoch start/end setting.
- Added hotkeys config dialog.
- Game Pace can be saved/loaded.
- Game Pace immobile defense modifier added.
- Improved NAT negotiation
- Fixed AI formation crash
- KOTH and Hotspots can now be played on custom maps. Editor can make
- End of game stats can be saved.
- Fixed crash upon completion of the game with an observer in game.
- Fixed crash when building stockade in Conquest game.
- Fixed crash when AI took over units after player resigned.
- Fixed crash when running spies past Russian City Center in American 6.
- Fixed crash when capturing building or unit with attack cursor over it.
- Fixed crash when trees are placed on the left side or the bottom in Map
- Fixed out of sync when observer epoched up after researching techs.
- Fixed Hill being removed when owning player leaves.
- Improved 56k modem hosting stability.
- Fixed crash in Gamespy lobby when clicking rapidly through the rooms.
- Fixed non progression in American 2 if Romagne and Cunel are taken at exactly
the same time.
- Fixed AI attacking roads for no reason.
- Fixed Sweden not attempting to capture Berlin in German 5.
- Fixed Livonians attacking blue even they are on same team in German 1.
- Fixed AI not recapturing Hill in KotH games.
- Fixed citizens all to going to one tree when assigned to harvest wood in
- Fixed instances where not all heavy infantry will attack a building if large
group given an order to attack.
- Fixed instances where AI units will attack the capitol in Capitols and Allied
- Fixed instances where AI wasn't using Lost City when being attacked.
- Fixed citizens not getting reassigned after building a farm.
- Fixed instances where not all units are removed from player who loses game
- Fixed AI taunting players that have been knocked out of the game and are
- Fixed instances where AI will use multiple spies to sabotage a building.
- Corrected Teutonic Crusaders converting with rapid animation.
- Corrected Medic's accelerated animation when multiple medics are present.
- Fixed citizens gathering food from dead animals using tree gathering
- Fixed instances where Oil Rig will not animate if built in full screen map.
- Fixed citizens beginning animations and snap to end when save/loading.
- Fixed instances where Net Fire Launcher plays pack up animation while
- Fixed planes being affected by weather before takeoff.
- Fixed moving units reverting to moving with idle animation when game is saved
- Fixed Blackworth's HERC shooting missiles from the back of its missile
- Fixed fire and smoke on damaged buildings animating rapidly while in examine
- Corrected Fusion Caster not rotating to match its firing direction.
- Fixed instances where units walking through gates while off-camera will cause
gates to show close animation.
- Corrected Epoch 2 Trade cart movement animation.
- Restored Trading Galleys' death animation.
- Improved visibility of fish through water on GeForce cards.
- Corrected persisting "starburst" after EIFV explosion.
- Corrected synchronized packing animation of multiple Mobile Rocket Launchers.
- Corrected trajectory of EIFV missile launches.
- Reduced Assault Tanks clipping while turning over hilly terrain.
- Fixed Trebuchet projectiles bouncing off of top of screen.
- Fixed truncated narration in Korea 7 ending cinematic.
- Fixed instances where Ninja are incapable of performing Restore.
- Fixed Italy acknowledging tribute of Venice when to a different player in
- Fixed instances where construction Sites can be attacked, but not destroyed.
- Fixed instances where computer opponents retain crowns after restarting a
- Removed artillery and tanks' ability to be garrisoned in wall towers.
- Provided visibility for King's Aura under influence of Lost City.
- Corrected cost of wall tower upgrades in foreign territories.
- Reduced sea trading vessels clipping through land.
- Fixed Hill territory tributing message error in King of the Hill.
- Reconciled Hades abilities in its tooltip.
- Fixed artillery units moving before they are packed up.
- Included Oil and Uranium gathering is not included in Resource Rights in
- Citizens will now build when rally point is set on a construction site.
- Removed player's ability to attack a controlled King of the Hill monument.
- Corrected attack cursor showing items under fog of war as valid targets.
- Corrected Quickstart dock placement/substitution in different map types.
- Improved garrison flag functionality.
- Corrected unit facing behavior.
- Improved map forestation.
- Fixed boats shadows.
- Fixed troops unloading when paratrooper plane is shot down over sea.
- Improved Lost City functionality.
- Fixed tributed units' exemption from Border Permissions.
- Fixed helicopters interfering with building construction.
- Improved distribution of special resources on maps.
- Corrected size of AA missiles at initial firing.
- Corrected size of bombs from bombers at initial dropping.
- Improved shadow alignment of vehicles on Very High and Extreme settings.
- Fixed King's Aura when garrisoned then ungarrisoned.
- Corrected smoke trail on nuclear missile.
- Fixed units not leaving tracks.
- Corrected alpha issues with Workshop roof.
- Fixed line distortions on water when using a GeForce card on the highest
- Corrected alpha issues with Epoch 1 Barracks.
- Corrected Epoch 13 Western City Center transparency issues.
- Corrected walls appearing damaged when connecting to other wall.
- Fixed Epoch 4-6: Western Female citizens not rendering silhouettes behind
- Improved Citizen rendering during blizzard.
- Fixed graphical issues with blue glow under bombers.
- Fixed explosion graphic issues around Herc.
- Fixed instances of bridges being visible in unexplored areas.
- Fixed war plans extending beyond the bounds of the minimap.
- Fixed triangular/rectangular shadow mismatch.
- Fixed instances of trees disappearing when attacking with all troops and
- Hooked up Wolf death animation.
- Fixed MI-6 Agents ability to perform Restore.
- Improved multiplayer ping updating.
- Fixed timed treaties showing game timer, not treaty duration.
- Fixed switching game types not being reflected on loading screen.
- Fixed same territory being proposed to multiple players.
- Fixed buildings from being captured from behind a wall.
- Fixed assert when AI wins sole survivor game and host is observing.
- Fixed icon_formation_Column warning.
- Improved terrain leveling for building placement.
- Fixed instances where building sites appear as critically damaged when loaded
from a save game.
- Added default filename for Skirmish and Multiplayer saved games.
- Fixed aircraft looping engine noises when loading from a saved game.
- Fixed instances where trying to ungarrison a unit that is blocked will warn
- Added "Missile Interception Successful" will be shown when launching your own
- Added client notification if Co-Op Teams/Sole Survivor/Locked Teams is
- Fixed scroll bar resetting to top if someone types while chat history window
- Reduced continuous "You are under attack!" message to player when a building
is being captured.
- "Counter" button in multiplayer Diplomacy dialog now highlights on change
- Nuclear missiles now appear on mini map.
- Fixed Clear Chat Messages hotkey.
- Increased text limit on chat messages.
- Fixed assert while holding shift while patrolling.
- Improved building placement behavior.
- Made patrol point visibility more consistent for selected/unselected units.
- Fixed error when clicking on units or UI as an observer.
- Fixed team listing in Co-op multiplayer games.
- Fixed units clipping through the ground when fleeing from a destroyed bridge.
- Fixed dual projectile problem when Stone Thrower reloading.
- Fixed collision radius on Western Citizens.
- Fixed Scenario Information tabs highlight when moused over.
- Fixed graphic anomaly when heavy missile helicopters fire.
- Fixed instances where Missiles from aircraft circle around dock.
- Fixed two cursors appearing in game if user logs in as a different user, then
logs back into original account.
- Fixes to text/UI truncation problems.
- Scenario improvements.
- Spelling corrections.
1.05 PATCH UPDATES
- Resolved GameSpy lobby issues
- Added autopatch functionality