This is D2D Patch version 1.1 for Medieval 2: Total War.
Medieval II: Total War by Creative Assembly - D2D v1.1 patch
Last Updated: 2006-12-05
Medieval2 v1.1 contains the following changes:
- Fix crash in Deathtrack MP map with empty Team 3 slot
- Fixed Battle AI - armies not engaging enemies at close range.
- Fixed CTD when client attempts to join game that the host is ending.
- Fixed instances when A.I is passive on the campaign map and lets the user win on a campaign battle when stuck in-front of open gates.
- Fixed loop between the windows for 'Possible Connection Problems' and 'Really Quit?'
- Fixed AI: Calvary not charging a spearmen army in a Custom Battle.
- Fixed cavalry not attacking - instances when AI sieges a town with infantry and Calvary, if the infantry die and rout and the player still holds the city, the cavalry do not attack nor rout.
- Fixed passive Siege Attack AI
- Fixed Timurids crash (related to elephant artillery not having enough riders, CTD when trying to shoot)
- Fixed Siege Attack AI trying to attack the back of settlements.
- Fixed Passive attack AI
- Fixed Cavalry charge consistency and power. (Still raise and lower lances occasionally)
Added ModTool Unpacker
- Fixed Crash - Auto resolving a siege battle on Gaza and repeatedly Right - Clicking the settlement
- Fixed Merchant Resource value dropping after load/save
- Fixed CTD caused by Turks AI
- Fixed Cavalry not flanking spear walls
- Fixed AI not crossing river to attack (River Jordan)
- Reduced the effect of morale - enemy AI does not rout so easily
- Reduced the power of inquisitors
- Fixed 'move to point' crash
- MP Multinational support
- Fixed Cavalry sallying out and not attacking (bunching at corner of settlement)
Medium Level Fixes
- Fix construction crash when converting settlements when buildings relating to initial settlement existed in construction queue.
- Fixed Settlement still showing as under siege even though sieging army had been defeated.
- Fixed repeating missions
- Fixed indecisive infantry / broken formation (when ordered to a location they would head in the wrong direction first)
- Fixed being able to open gates with siege towers or embed them in walls
- Fixed victory video not always appearing
- Diplomacy - AI no longer counters an open proposition with a gift.
- Fixed deployment lines being rendered incorrectly around ambient buildings
- Fixed Enemy units remain stationary with flags flashing when ladders are thrown off a destroyed wall in a siege.
- Fixed the carroccio standard not fitting through gates
- Fixed gunpowder units being stuck reforming
- Fixed trebuchets disappearing and reappearing when zooming
- Tweaked morale system
- Partially fixed units moving through settlement buildings.
- Units now check if destination is in a building or not.
- Enabled command-line switch to allow unlimited soldiers (removes message)
- Fixed MP player-names being lost on battle results screen if they quit the battle early
- Fixed the ability for a user to 'buff' their assassin experience by continually assassinating different captains
- Fix difficulty level in MP (Affects Morale). Previously defaulting to Normal.
- Fix lobby tooltip that showed incorrect unit sizes.
- Fix Florins display during diplomacy
- Fix Money field looping into negative/positive value when removing / adding money
- Fix overlapping and incorrectly sized deployment zones
- Fixed cut-off graphics in civil disorder message
- Fixed unclear 'Start Diplomacy' button functionality
- Fixed MP Admit Defeat button functionality
- Fixed missions showing as expired even though they have been completed
- Fixed mouse-overs showing incorrect diplomatic information
- Fixed minor FE Historical Battle error (shield remaining highlighted)
- Fixed MP team chat - colours now match recipient and sender.
- Fixed minor audio issue - Audio: Campaign Map when an English Spy is ordered to join an English army he triggers two "Joins_Army" speeches.
- Fixed minor audio issue - Campaign Map when an English Merchant is ordered to disembark a boat, two "Movement_Disembark" speeches are triggered.
- Fixed Mine income
- Fixed MP ignore/ban toggle permanently banning player from chat
- Fixed - Making an offer gives a blank scroll on the Diplomacy Scroll, but removing the offer gives the player help text
- Fixed Mouse Cursor not updating when over certain parts of the UI.
- Fixed miscalculation of some naval unit movement points.
- Fixed units not leaving an army when ordered to abandon it.
- Fixed 'Possible Connection Problems' message not appearing if user alt-tabs
- Fixed On campaign map, castles appear under 'town' or 'city' title on UI
- Fixed Reinforcements box remains greyed when the user deselects 'Attempt a night battle'
- Fixed double speed on units that should only go at one speed.
- Fixed Stakes not appearing correctly in weather conditions
- Fixed non-functional help button on ransom scrolls
- Fixed intro movies playing at x3 speed in Historical battles
- Fixed transfer army functionality - When transferring men the transfer resets after viewing the description
- Fixed Gunpowder units running forward when given targets.
- Fixed clumping units when they are told to do a 180 degree turn
- Fixed stuck Camera issues
- Fixed Fleeing units rallying at breached walls or gates of settlements they are attacking when they should not.