The 1.1 patch for Macintosh computers from Aspyr Media
New for 1.1
• Adds Co-op Quickplay game mode for Online multiplayer.
• The skeleton in the Shankerʼs Island venue now displays correctly on all supported graphics cards.
• Fixes a bug that caused the animations for Louʼs puppet to fall out of sync.
• The Leaderboards now update more quickly.
• Fixes an issue that caused some rare instability when joining Online multiplayer games.
• Fixes a bug that caused some finished games to be listed in Online game searches.
• Fixes an issue where menus would become corrupted when Demonware servers are under maintenance.
• Fixes pauses, rare freezes, and other strange behaviors that were occurring on the Video Shoot venue.
• Fixes a bug where practicing a section of a song before entering an online match results in starting from that point in the song.
• The game signal strength indicators now display accurately instead of always being red.
• Playing a Practice song then playing the same song in Quickplay or Career no longer crashes the game.