Upgrade Stronghold Legends to v1.1 with this patch. This update offers a variety of fixes for the game.
* Capture the Flag and Economic War icons removed from Custom Skirmish.
* Options tabs appear to be selectable even though they are unusable.
* At some resolutions the player looses the ability to see and select some user created maps.
* The player is unable to order the dragon to attack structures.
* Units on top of gatehouses do not take damage when the gatehouse is destroyed.
* The title for user maps is always "Enter the Dragon"
* Previously selected troops will remain selected after clicking on a building.
* The single building sleep button does not stop the building working.
* In some formations troops will move twice as fast when the user double clicks the right mouse button.
* In resolutions other than 1024x768 users are unable to see all save games in the load window.
* In resolutions other than 1024x768 not all maps are shown in custom skirmish and multiplayer lobbies.
* Mission Tutorial information can sometimes scroll slowly.
* In high resolutions on widescreen mouse selection cursor becomes inaccurate.
* Map transfer system implemented.
* Wood symbol appears when the carter horse is attacked and killed whist carrying weapons.
* The stone from the lookout tower smashes and then floats downwards slowly.
* Units can climb terrain that they should not be able to climb.
* In the map editor the user can place water under units.
* Mouse control is lost when user goes into QuickLook, then alt-tabs out to the main menu, then re-enters the game.
* Troops walk over armoury when embedded in wall.
* User is able to adjust the difficulty level mid-game when difficulty is pre-set.
* When clicking on a peasant that says "Do you ever get that feeling of de ja vu?" there is no audio