The 1.1.1 German patch for Frontlines: Fuel of war. Changes include bug fixes, localization fixes and more. See File Details for the list.
Here are the release notes:
* Players will no longer be kicked by PunkBuster for using the comma “,” or forward slash “/” character in their names in multiplayer matches.
* The binding for the Action key (E) has been fixed. This is also used for the Exit Vehicle function.
* Keys that have already been used will be checked for when changing control key bindings.
* The distance for melee attacks has been shortened.
* The “pipe” character will no longer hide text in the server information window.
* Chinese translation errors on the server browser have been fixed.
* The Frontline will show up properly on the map.
* Fixed first-person weapon animation blends between run and sprint.
* Added functionality to allow firing of a weapon to break sprint. Previously you had to come out of sprint and then left-click to fire.
* “Master server connection ID verification failed” error has been fixed.