The update resolves known issues that occur in the levels "Dealing with Emergencies Onboard" and "Running the Palawan Passage" as well as all the features and fixes from update 1.1.
Patch 1.1.1 resolves the following:
- Added version numbers to identify different game versions
- Lower bandwidth usage when playing multiplayer games
- Multiple client connections now allowed from the same IP address
- LAN connection issues fixed
- GameSpy servers no longer appear in LAN browser
- Addition of a connection-meter to the multiplayer menus
- 'Surrender' option added to the in game multiplayer menu
- The game no longer stops the Windows screensaver
- Fix for the multiplayer map 'Islands of Solomon'
- Fix for a mission-end camera issue with the multiplayer map 'Operation MI'
- Foliage trees no longer have the black outline
- Fixed an issue with the ships' flags
- The propeller on the "please wait" screen is now rolling
- The multiplayer code now includes the GameSpy NAT Negotiation feature