The 1.1 patch for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier.
· Improved stability in online multiplayer matches;
· Improved voice chat quality for PCs running Windows Vista;
· Improved navigation through game’s menus.
The PC day-one update also includes the improvements from the latest title update for the console version:
· Introduced 6-man party system in the multiplayer game mode;
· Balanced several weapons (assault rifles, SMSGs, handguns, shotguns);
· Balanced equipment (grenades, flash bang, EMP, stun guns, number of drones in match);
· Adjusted aim sensitivity and quick scope;
· Fixed map exploits;
· Adjusted melee;
· Adjusted XP values;
· Several technical / network improvements.