The cumulative 1.08 patch, Paradox Interactive version. There are many changes and fixes, see File/Full Details.
v1.08 PATCH FEATURES
* Improved calculations for small-arms penetration of buildings,including "shatter gap" for high-speed bullets.
* Stryker MGS is more willing to fire main gun (even though it doesn't carry a lot of ammo).
* Area fire at buildings has fewer "stray" shots.
* Troops will automatically cancel area target after they blow a sizeable hole in a wall.
* Small tweaks to bomb crater size (slightly decreased) and effects vs. buildings (slightly increased).
* Area fire at a wall area targets the wall itself more than the surroundings.
* Balconies and roofs offer slightly increased protection.
* Suppressed troops show more self-preservation behavior, especially in buildings.
* Troops react faster to the cancellation of area fire targets.
* Flavor objects disappear if a very large explosion occurs nearby.
* Soldiers with low experience and/or low motivation are more likely to rout away. Rout symbols (the ! mark) also last longer.
* Corrected a rare problem that allowed projectiles to hit a vehicle and explode, but continue traveling forward.
* VIEDs cannot explode a second time if hit by additional fire.
* The explosive power used by a Blast Move is increased (so enemies are more likely to take hits).
* Corrected a problem where aiming a weapon at a vehicle at very short range could cause the shooter's weapon to "wave around" for a few moments before firing.
* Soft-skinned vehicles are a little sturdier versus small-arms fire.
* When reaching a final waypoint, Team B of a squad will usually position itself to the side or rear of Team A.
* In internet play, the client player can mount troops during the setup phase and it works properly.
* Fixed a T-72 "stuck in wall" bug.
* A Hide command attached to a Hunt move works properly.
* Corrected some issues with troops inside buildings moving around too much.
* Fixed a problem where infantry sometimes wouldn't go into a building through a breached wall.
* If you give a team/squad embark orders toward a vehicle in a different setup zone, it will work correctly.
* Fixed an embarking problem where some soldiers in the team wouldn't get on board the vehicle.
* Corrected a pathing problem around high walls with a 45-degree bend.
* Compatible with Matrox TripleHead2Go, enabling the simultaneous use of three monitors providing wide-screen 3840 x 1024 resolution even if the computer only supports a single display output.
* Battle maps with many walls have increased frame rate.
* Alt-K hotkey to show/hide smoke graphics.
* Walls are visually destroyed correctly in playback.
* Tab-locking the camera to a unit does a better job angling the camera to make sure the unit begins in view.
* Enemy casualties will not cause the building they are in to become translucent.
* Terrain objective labels don't dim when "?" icons are on the screen.
* Stryker driver hatch model does not open too far.
* T-72 main gun model does not skew horizontally.
* Casualties on board a vehicle are not displayed poking through the vehicle's sides.
* Flames are correctly placed on post-explosion vehicle IEDs.
* Raised the minimum animation threshold for soldiers so there are no more "scarecrows" even if if the scenario is very large.
* Corrected a bug where a missile icon would appear in a vehicle's special equipment list for a moment before being fired.
ARTILLERY AND AIR SUPPORT
* Aerial rockets are used less frequently versus building targets.
* Artillery and air strikes targeting a building that collapses will cancel automatically.
* The small red/yellow/green icon shown on each unit in the Support Roster window that shows the quality of the connection to the spotting unit, displays properly.
* The provisional delivery time initially displayed for an artillery mission while you are in the process of creating it, is now based on a standard mission, not an emergency one.
* On the end-game screen, the status of a terrain objective worth zero points is displayed (previously it was skipped).
* The presence of "stealthy" troops does not block the enemy from receiving points for terrain objectives.
SPOTTING & LINE OF SIGHT (LOS)
* LOS through two or more floors within the same building is blocked.
* It is slightly easier to see over low walls from a kneeling position.
* Trees block LOS more, especially tree types A and E.
* Corrected a problem where some evening overcast situations would be treated as "too dark" for spotting.
* More dust is kicked up when a wall is breached.
* TacAI regards .50cal MG as a greater threat to light armor like the BMP than previously.
* TacAI slightly increases affinity for using HEAT and thermobaric rounds versus infantry in buildings, and slightly decreases affinity for using HEAT versus infantry not in buildings.
VEHICLE DEFENSIVE AI
* Vehicles will not retreat in response to threats they have been ordered to fire upon, or whom they are spotting for artillery or air strikes.
* Reacts to grenade attacks.
* Less likely to pop additional smoke if there is already smoke in the direction the vehicle wants.
* Will not engage when the vehicle is embarking/disembarking passengers, nor will it be triggered by nonpenetrating hits received when the vehicle is moving.
* Retreat distances are slightly shorter.
* BTR-60 has improved turn radius.
* BMP-2 30mm cannon holds 500 rounds.
* M1127 RV Stryker, M1131 FSV Stryker, M7A3 BFIST Bradley, and M707 Humvee have a laser designator that improves efficiency for on-board artillery/air-strike spotting teams.
* PG-7V rocket diameter is corrected to 85mm.
* PG-7VR explosive content is reduced.
ATI COMPATIBILITY MODE
* Fixed a problem where you could "find" hidden enemies by pointing the mouse at them.
* Improved mouse-cursor precision near vehicles.
* Clicks on waypoints inside buildings register better.
* Internet games require less data transfer which should correct various problems with large scenarios (this also shrinks PBEM files).
* PBEM files are checked in advance for data integrity and the user is warned if the file appears damaged (this only works with PBEM files created with v1.08 or later).
* Quick Battle computer-player does a better job setting up its units, especially putting them into buildings.
* Fixed a few crash bugs.
* "Adequate" supply level is sufficient to give a vehicle a full ammo load for its own weapons.
* Fixed a "falling off the roof/balcony" bug.
* A saved quick-battle shows correct information on the load-game screen.
* Adjusted dawn and dusk start times for quick battles.
* Corrected a bug where a soldier might start playback holding the wrong weapon if he switched weapons during the action.
* Scream sounds from casualties are quieter at a distance.
* Fixed some pathfinding problems that resulted from scenarios with walls "covering" building doors.
* When a crew re-mounts a vehicle, their target orders are cleared, including orders to pop smoke.
* Fixed the unlimited vehicle smoke bug in turn-based games.
* Troops don't say "enemy spotted" when spotting destroyed enemies.
* Camera tab-lock (padlock) on an enemy unit is now lost when the unit is no longer spotted.