The 1.05a patch for Warlords IV correcting several bugs found by the community. See File Details for the list of bugs fixed.
It contains fixes for the following bugs reported by players:
1) Elfslayer properly replaces Dwarfslayer on the Elfguard.
2) The upgrade cost to an Inn now properly reports as 1000 gold (instead of 2000).
3) Right clicking on a skill in the unit upgrade window brings up the correct Help Content.
4) Retinue/Mercs/Heroes now added to the 'next unit' cycle.
5) Reports menu properly displays totals for human side as dead players are removed.
6) Update the retinue items on View Warlord Menu after Shatter has been cast.
7) Add +2 life bonus to siege units when attacking a city.
Added the Amthor Warlord for the Amthor campaign to the Warlords directory.
9) Fix bug in MP where AI units sometimes gain 100 or more levels when attacking remote players.
10) Fix bug in MP where remote players units sometimes appear as phantom stacks after AI captures and razes a city.
Note: This is just an executable update plus the Warlord for the Amthor campaign.