Retail v1.042 full patch (3 maps).
TRON 2.0 by Monolith Productions - retail v1.042 full patch
This update (v1.042C) is a cumulative update. You must have the retail version
of Tron 2.0 installed. If you are at all unsure about which version you are on,
we suggest you install this update.
PLEASE NOTE: Saved games generated from previous versions will not work after
this update has been applied.
To ensure the patch has been installed correctly, please check the game's
opening menu screen. It should read v1.042. This update includes the fixes from
the v1.030 and v1.040 updates, as well as the ones mentioned below. Update
v1.042C includes the following fixes and enhancements.
- An upper body rendering error has been fixed (where the upper body on
opponents would get skewed to a point in the middle of the screen or to a lower
corner of the screen).
- The score field for Derez, Team Derez and Light Cycles has been fixed.
- Memory leaks occurring during level loads have been fixed.
- A new error message has been added if the player tries to join a server but
doesn't have the map that the server is running.
- Dedicated server UI contains games types for Derez and Team Derez.
- The player will now receive 10 build points each for completion of the level
objectives in the Transport Station and Primary Digitizing levels.
Deathmatch update v1.040 (3 maps)
Get digitized into TRON 2.0 with new multiplayer deathmatch gameplay. Battle
up to 16 rogue "users" inside the system in explosive multiplayer combat.
Defrag your hard drive from the inside with an arsenal of powerful digital
weapons, including the deadly disc. Do you measure up to the benchmark, or will
you be blown to bytes? This update adds Derez (deathmatch) and Team Derez game
modes, as well as three multiplayer maps designed by Touchdown Entertainment.
However, please note that previous single-player save games are not compatible
with this update.
US English only version (NOTE: the all languages version is upcoming).